Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10

Upcoming Themes Voting


  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
xi0 pro wow nerd!! :nunoamaze
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
xi0:
  • Berserk
  • Evangelion
  • Blame!
  • The Walking Dead
  • World of Warcraft
  • X-Files
:lmao

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Why not a Sci-fi mafia game? Imagine Mass Effect with reaper agents murdering people on the Citadel and council inspectors running around looking for them.^^
I don't think many people played it though...

*top 3 franchises for me though :nod
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Maybe I should try to work Resistance in to an online version. It is kind of an mafia variant. Practically it is the same game, but nobody dies and need to drop out. Sure, that also limits the amount of players to max 10 or so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Resistance_(game)
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Maybe I should try to work Resistance in to an online version. It is kind of an mafia variant. Practically it is the same game, but nobody dies and need to drop out. Sure, that also limits the amount of players to max 10 or so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Resistance_(game)
I tried that :nod

Will link you in a sec :p

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

It kinda died to bad timing and inactivity :p
https://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/2990920-The-Resistance
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Ah, cool. Revival time?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Ah, cool. Revival time?
We can try after this game :nod

A team-hosting would be a lot better :D

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Valar Morghulis.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
VALAR MORGHULIS, SENPAI!!!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Valar Dohaeris! /o
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
A man saw it coming, a man was pushing a bit too much yesterday XD Well good luck ladies and lords, I hope you will get the remaining traitors without my help, a man leaves it to his fellow comrade. Valar dohaeris friend!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
A man saw it coming, a man was pushing a bit too much yesterday XD Well good luck ladies and lords, I hope you will get the remaining traitors without my help, a man leaves it to his fellow comrade. Valar dohaeris friend!
Valar Dohaeris, my master. You served the one true god, R'hllor well. A man will mourn your passing, but like we Faceless Men say, the Red God takes what is his. Death is certain, the time is not. Only death can pay for life. Your time came, as will mine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
There is only one god and R'hllor is but one face of many.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Oh, custom written? Who would be script writing?
Well I would. I have no experience in writing that kind of character players, but my gf larps and could most likely give a hint or two. I'm not particulary good writer, especially not in english, but I have stuetied that too and written some scripts, so I think I could come up with something.

I know roleplay is roleplay, but I'd find it interesting to try to combine it with mafia.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
why is magi deleting 50% of his posts?

and faust is assigning themes now?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
that spoil :kreygasm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top