Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

Alright tie is broken and I end the day phase.

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

change vote lovemagi Imo she is kinda too desperate to survive and i dont wanna wait 2 hrs.
Then ok,
Change vote James Rye
Want to make things more interesting. Besides his vote killed me in the last game.
Out of these options, going for votekill lovemagi
Vote kill Hakuteiken
As usual, can't expect much from day 1.

votekill Ust (Darth Maul)
You killed me! You are Evil incarnate.
May or may not change my vote depending on the situatuon.


James is the most notable at the moment but I shan't be fueling bandwagons.
Change votekill Zasz

Don't wanna be lynched one day 1 with tha bad luck force, that sucks. And dunno how much time we have left, anyway (where are ya DD?). Besides, ya joining suddenly me with votekilling Mazino. How dare ya.
Votekill Philia.
Votekill James Rye

damn ...i have never luck with avatars
Vote Kill James Rye

Samuel L. Jackson is a Bad Motherfucker.

Vote kill Qui-Gon Jin

You should be dead already. Stay dead. :(

Lucky me. Darth Maul is pretty much the only cool thing in prequel trilogy.

As for my role, it's my first time having this one. First times are always nice.
You didn't need to state it explicitly as someone who was so freaking confused as to why SW got more votes than Magi.

One who abandons the path of balance has no place in our Council.

Vote Kill Lovemagi
Not much happens, anyway.

Votekill Mazino

May the force be with you.


Gotta go. Prolly not being here until tomorrow and I really dont feel well.. need some rest now..

Here is a thing; Neva had it before, but ya my secondus gamus. Omg omg omg my role is so damn amazing awesome, just incredible..
vote kill jamesrye less random more vendetta oriented. my force told me so.
It was a role of somebody who survived the game till the very end of it. That should make it a bit smaller.^^

You guys aren't killing me because I am black, are you? Or are you following the famous movie rule that the black guy always dies first? <_<

I vote Mazino for now to honor my first vote from my first game. :P

And I pray I won't die this day already! And if I do kill everyone who voted for me, at least one of them has to be Mafia! >.<
It seems like nothing much happened...
Anyway, just not to make a meaningless post, I'll add that my role is a night one and that's it for now.
As for my vote, I guess it will go to Mazino, but there isn't really anything more behind my decision, in fact it's just a random vote. LOL
Besides I have to go to bed.

Votekill Mazino
It begins!

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

my role is the opposite of my job in star wars, and
Votekill Zasz
maybe...

yoda would fits you....:gnut



so opposite of the rebellion?...emperial scum

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

with them jedi mind tricks....disappear they did:yoda

bedtime guys...
I place a vote on lovemagi for now.
votekill lovemagi
I change my vote to Zasz 'cause I am not sure I will be around for the end of day 1. Good luck us all.
QUOTE=Mazino;3964742]dunno if zasz or lovemagi so i go with my guts
change votekill lovemagi

Total votes 13 of 14

Lovemagi 5x(haku, Gnut, Mazino, ust,lawlett)
Zasz 3x (Xnut, James Rye Lovemagi)
James Rye 3x(Faust,, Zasz, philia)
Haku 1x(demonspeed)
Ust 1x(holt)

END DAY PHASE!
​

The two factions had come to an agreement to kill the most suspicious member of the couincil, Yoda! Their suspicions were correct and Yoda was the strongest member of the rogue siths, his kill would have been unstoppable in the night...good thing he didn't make it past the first day.

MAFIA STRONGMAN


NIGHT PHASE BEGIN!

Half way through the night now, 6 hours left.



​


---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

NIGHT PHASE ENDS!​

The townies to awoke to discover the dead body of Boba Fett(benelori), however they could not gather any information on his background and thus could not find out his role.


(???)

BEGIN DAY PHASE 2



Mace Windu has caught an illness over night and can not participate in the voting process.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,713
Reaction score
61,426
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Zasz confirmed Sickly Townie.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

How so? I don't remember what he has said.

Benes death leads us nowhere really. I think he didn't post a single game related thing, just Star Wars playaround. So as of now, I'm putting my mind on the voting patern of day one. No ideas yet though.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

xnut 1x(penalty vote)

xnut only managed 2 out of 3 posts.

23 and a half hours left
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Re-read all Zasz and still don't get it. All he wrote was that he has had the role before.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

wowowowowwoow wtg happeneded... how can we not see who killed the black dude?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I'm not sure I get to check this again before next phase, so here are the things that caught my eye:

-Philia voting herself as "no one see this coming right" kind of act, which doesn't make much sense to me. If you don't want to play, don't sign up is my philosophy here. That just feels like poor diversion. And now she seems to get on James Rye, the biggest bandwagon
-Faust was the second one to vote James Rye, in others word put him on the execution stall. And said it was just a random vote. Not necessarily meaning anything, but something to keep in mind.
-Zasz pretty much goes hit and run.
-lawly just derps around, not giving really anything.
-Mazino must have an interesting role, since he isn't as eager to get himself killed/recruited as he was in previous game, where he got an avatar and role he didn't like.
-Lot of revenge votes, which doesn't really help at all. Though, the first one is always rather random, I guess you could just go with revenge. But that is a pretty easy excuse for "random".
Re-read all Zasz and still don't get it. All he wrote was that he has had the role before.
trying hard to lynch zasz....seen the momentum on him in day1,huh?
bene was a trhreat to you scum...I notice you left magi out of your list....

also....demon....you suspect magi,zasz and james rye....you vote haku....:nah
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Either Maz or Zasc is the sick townie.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,713
Reaction score
61,426
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Re-read all Zasz and still don't get it. All he wrote was that he has had the role before.
Zasz didn't play too much games, he said he had this role before and I listed them after some researches, then he said it was a night role and I posted on this thread that Detective, Mafia boss and Sickly townie were the only options. Plus the person infected is James, and he voted for him.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Either Maz or Zasc is the sick townie.
Zasz is 100% the sickly townie, believe me. Sucks, I can't vote today. But at least I had a succesful night action. Here's to hope I can use it again in night 2.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

trying hard to lynch zasz....seen the momentum on him in day1,huh?
bene was a trhreat to you scum...I notice you left magi out of your list....

also....demon....you suspect magi,zasz and james rye....you vote haku....:nah
I was just asking how come we know Zasz is sickly, since Demon stated so, note that I haven't played thse in a long time, so I might not get the conclusion, since I don't exactly know what roles Zasz has had before. Magi didn't really catch my eye, so my that's my mistake. However, I think it is worthy to note, that I did think I was breaking tie when I voted for Magi, since I didn't see lawlett's vote and it also missed from DD's vote count, he fixed it later.

I am no mafia scum, but as a day 2 hint I can say I do have a night role.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,713
Reaction score
61,426
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

trying hard to lynch zasz....seen the momentum on him in day1,huh?
bene was a trhreat to you scum...I notice you left magi out of your list....

also....demon....you suspect magi,zasz and james rye....you vote haku....:nah
I gave my reasons. Had I jumped on a bandwagon you would have suspected me more, right? :heh You really want me dead.

Last post for tonight, I need to sleep.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Zasz didn't play too much games, he said he had this role before and I listed them after some researches, then he said it was a night role and I posted on this thread that Detective, Mafia boss and Sickly townie were the only options. Plus the person infected is James, and he voted for him.
Okay, I get that now, thanks.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I was just asking how come we know Zasz is sickly, since Demon stated so, note that I haven't played thse in a long time, so I might not get the conclusion, since I don't exactly know what roles Zasz has had before. Magi didn't really catch my eye, so my that's my mistake. However, I think it is worthy to note, that I did think I was breaking tie when I voted for Magi, since I didn't see lawlett's vote and it also missed from DD's vote count, he fixed it later.

I am no mafia scum, but as a day 2 hint I can say I do have a night role.
really:gnut

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

I gave my reasons. Had I jumped on a bandwagon you would have suspected me more, right? :heh You really want me dead.

Last post for tonight, I need to sleep.
no I don't.....I just question why you had three suspects and you vote otherwise
I am no mafia scum, but as a day 2 hint I can say I do have a night role.
we know you the janitor....hide them roles you must:lmao

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

guys....i'm cooking dinner and will shower....so I will be logged on but don't salt me if no immediate responses
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Well, closest thing I get to proof, is
u didnt update my vote
If you check the posts around it, there were like 9 posts within 4 minute interval, several of them posted pretty much simultaniously. It was rather confusing moment, and I did miss posts, such as lawlett's vote.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I was just asking how come we know Zasz is sickly, since Demon stated so, note that I haven't played thse in a long time, so I might not get the conclusion, since I don't exactly know what roles Zasz has had before. Magi didn't really catch my eye, so my that's my mistake. However, I think it is worthy to note, that I did think I was breaking tie when I voted for Magi, since I didn't see lawlett's vote and it also missed from DD's vote count, he fixed it later.

I am no mafia scum, but as a day 2 hint I can say I do have a night role.
Zasz is sickly townie, he might confirm so himself today. And If I understood correctly I can give away the sickness to somebody else while still doing my night action, correct?

Another night role, so either you or Maz will be checked upon next by me. If I don't die today/get killed tonight. :P
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Zasz is sickly townie, he might confirm so himself today. And If I understood correctly I can give away the sickness to somebody else while still doing my night action, correct?

Another night role, so either you or Maz will be checked upon next by me. If I don't die today/get killed tonight. :P
So you are detective? Gonna share results?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

my gut feeling with magi was right :hip

Then ok,
Change vote James Rye
Want to make things more interesting. Besides his vote killed me in the last game.
this...rlly suspicious,please give me some info about you philia

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

trying hard to lynch zasz....seen the momentum on him in day1,huh?
bene was a trhreat to you scum...I notice you left magi out of your list....

also....demon....you suspect magi,zasz and james rye....you vote haku....:nah
u said u had a newer role...did u target me at night?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Zasz is sickly townie, he might confirm so himself today. And If I understood correctly I can give away the sickness to somebody else while still doing my night action, correct?

Another night role, so either you or Maz will be checked upon next by me. If I don't die today/get killed tonight. :P
since you already confirmed who you are....was it demon you investigated
if so....what was the result

you know ustegius will kill you tonight....notice he said your role out loud so mafia would notice it
I honestly thought you would die last night.,...cause I had a feeling you were insinuating it

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

u said u had a newer role...did u target me at night?
no I didn't....another clue.

I have to be very alert at what I do....reflective and intuitive :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top