My point exactly. There was no basis for not buying my PGO claim and even if you didn't buy it, doesn't mean it doesn't qualify as a hint/claim.
GG, winning the game for us , sane Detective. Man, killing detectives and docs is really first rule of all mafia gangs.I'm Game MVP!
If we hadn't played after the old rules, but the new ones we would have lost for sure. It would have been Faust vs two Mafias after my death and Zasz's hostkill. We really had tons of luck.im a newb for voting lawl last night, but even Holt even said Lawlett was assisting, and im so crazy for saying Philia's role was nothing GG, I think I did fine overall gtfo "xnut almost lost it" yet lawlett helped kill like 3 townies haha
I listened to you, man I was so happy you believed me. Same with the extreme luck of Zasz being all aggro on me and I on him and then we were like "wait, you're sickly townie?" "What you are the spy?" "best buddies forever!". I think without Zasz and my confirmation on his action which got me sick people would have killed me for my honest mistake. Though claiming spy so early on is still a risky thing, expect you claim to be the paranoid one. XDIt was to me the fact he and demon was grilling james.
totally ignoring he named zasz the sickly and zasz confirming it.
no one listen to me....
And next time you play you are third party and murder us in our sleeps. XDwow, townies suck when I don't play.
Yeah, sickly townie is a good role to tell everyone, look I am sick townie while Spy is a great role to confirm it saying "I saw how X sickens Y that night, he's sickly twonie!" which equals 2 townies who can act as group and gather townie followers whereas Mafia, who got no disguise or other ways to fake roles for themselves, have a harder time to fit into that group in as we saw with Demon and Holt.Yeah I learned not to put sickly townie and spy together in future games.
Lolz, I really made an honest mistake there. Teaches me to check my hints before I give them. XDDDDidn't save demon cus that would have made me lose townie trust since they were all clamoring for double lynch.![]()
If DD hadn't agreed to, I would have saved him.
@ gnut, I actually thought james was serial. I forgot that I blocked maz on night 1, thought I blocked james and he claimed spy which he 'mistakenly thought' was in last game. So when he gave results, I genuinely thought he was lying.
And I thought you were a bomb, why did you never told us you were withc (which is sort of a useless role tbh)?i honestly thought jamez was lying too
Hmm...hints for a better game next time. Noted.even tho you weren't faking about james,holt....you were still pushing to hard.
gotta spread that suspicion around abit...it was only day 2 and you were really riling my feathers...xD
Wouldn't have targetted you anyway. You weren't priority lawl.
It seems I'm also low priority. These mafia underestimating us Nemesis-kun!
truly.. they be jelly of our skillzezIt seems I'm also low priority. These mafia underestimating us Nemesis-kun!
We defeated them! Suck it Mafia!truly.. they be jelly of our skillzez

if haku wouldn't have killed me...yall would have been fucked.Priority was ust, james and xnut. I could have voted you yesterday but I needed xnut to die so I can kill james without trouble. Faust had already checked me so nothing to do about that. Plus I was keeping you alive to be lynched.
I was thinking lawl was Traitor so we'd both vote you and win. That's why I didn't even post anything outside my vote.
But lawl, you're easy. I reckon I really could have gotten you to vote faust.


Is Haku your new nemesis?my whole mission was to kill hakuteiken. If i seemed izi than that means my plan worked![]()

No he was before you. In a sense he is your senpaiIs Haku your new nemesis?![]()

Oh, that would go into the similar direction of the Ghoul idea I had where the Ghoul can eat a dead person at night and use for a limited time that person's skills, although also gets the same sanity (aka if he eats a detective and uses the investigation skill he won't know if he is sane or insane or stuff like that). I thought about making it a once per game skill and to give it to the Mafia as this way the Ghoul could either be used to find out a role the Janitor had killed, by eating the ??? corpse, or by faking to be a detective or doctor or spy or stuff like that by eating an already killed role which isn't a stand alone role.we need the devil role I suggested....
possess a kill player(their role) after he is lynched...make it look like he's jesus![]()
my bad not necessarily an ability steal but in fact a life steal.Oh, that would go into the similar direction of the Ghoul idea I had where the Ghoul can eat a dead person at night and use for a limited time that person's skills, although also gets the same sanity (aka if he eats a detective and uses the investigation skill he won't know if he is sane or insane or stuff like that). I thought about making it a once per game skill and to give it to the Mafia as this way the Ghoul could either be used to find out a role the Janitor had killed, by eating the ??? corpse, or by faking to be a detective or doctor or spy or stuff like that by eating an already killed role which isn't a stand alone role.

I was actually going to target ust which would have killed you. Then we settled on maz. We thought there was serial and he would target either ust or james.if haku wouldn't have killed me...yall would have been fucked.
not even close with it being a three man mafia
Yeah about that, we knew bene's role. The janitor knows the role of the person he kills or else its a pretty useless ability. Well not really but that's the advantage of the role.I thought about making it a once per game skill and to give it to the Mafia as this way the Ghoul could either be used to find out a role the Janitor had killed, by eating the ??? corpse,
I think the Mafia needs an anti-spy role though. Like a Mafia smuggler who's actions are "hidden", like if he targets somebody and somebody spies on him there would be no pm as the spy would see nothing as the smuggler hides his action. Basically it would give the mafia a chocie to use the smuggler to hide their killing action from being spied or use the janitor to kill somebody and have the role stay hidden.my bad not necessarily an ability steal but in fact a life steal.
say Xtownie dies thru a lynch...the devil can possess the player.for use later if the devil is lynched....revival makes him look like jesus.
I brought it up to counter a jesus....or even to fuck with the town![]()
I thought so!I was actually going to target ust which would have killed you. Then we settled on maz. We thought there was serial and he would target either ust or james.
---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------
Yeah about that, we knew bene's role. The janitor knows the role of the person he kills or else its a pretty useless ability. Well not really but that's the advantage of the role.