Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
My point exactly. There was no basis for not buying my PGO claim and even if you didn't buy it, doesn't mean it doesn't qualify as a hint/claim.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
even tho you weren't faking about james,holt....you were still pushing to hard.
gotta spread that suspicion around abit...it was only day 2 and you were really riling my feathers...xD
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wait, we won? Lawl was townie??? There were only 3 mafia? Kinda feels like Mafia are always one member too short so far. XDDD

I'm Game MVP!
GG, winning the game for us , sane Detective. Man, killing detectives and docs is really first rule of all mafia gangs.

im a newb for voting lawl last night, but even Holt even said Lawlett was assisting, and im so crazy for saying Philia's role was nothing GG, I think I did fine overall gtfo "xnut almost lost it" yet lawlett helped kill like 3 townies haha
If we hadn't played after the old rules, but the new ones we would have lost for sure. It would have been Faust vs two Mafias after my death and Zasz's hostkill. We really had tons of luck.
Kinda hope Mafia will be a bit stronger next game.

It was to me the fact he and demon was grilling james.
totally ignoring he named zasz the sickly and zasz confirming it.
no one listen to me....
I listened to you, man I was so happy you believed me. Same with the extreme luck of Zasz being all aggro on me and I on him and then we were like "wait, you're sickly townie?" "What you are the spy?" "best buddies forever!". I think without Zasz and my confirmation on his action which got me sick people would have killed me for my honest mistake. Though claiming spy so early on is still a risky thing, expect you claim to be the paranoid one. XD

wow, townies suck when I don't play.
And next time you play you are third party and murder us in our sleeps. XD

Yeah I learned not to put sickly townie and spy together in future games.
Yeah, sickly townie is a good role to tell everyone, look I am sick townie while Spy is a great role to confirm it saying "I saw how X sickens Y that night, he's sickly twonie!" which equals 2 townies who can act as group and gather townie followers whereas Mafia, who got no disguise or other ways to fake roles for themselves, have a harder time to fit into that group in as we saw with Demon and Holt.

Didn't save demon cus that would have made me lose townie trust since they were all clamoring for double lynch. :fail
If DD hadn't agreed to, I would have saved him.

@ gnut, I actually thought james was serial. I forgot that I blocked maz on night 1, thought I blocked james and he claimed spy which he 'mistakenly thought' was in last game. So when he gave results, I genuinely thought he was lying.
Lolz, I really made an honest mistake there. Teaches me to check my hints before I give them. XDDD

i honestly thought jamez was lying too
And I thought you were a bomb, why did you never told us you were withc (which is sort of a useless role tbh)?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
i role played bomb as to ensure that mafia won't target me
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Wouldn't have targetted you anyway. You weren't priority lawl.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

even tho you weren't faking about james,holt....you were still pushing to hard.
gotta spread that suspicion around abit...it was only day 2 and you were really riling my feathers...xD
Hmm...hints for a better game next time. Noted. :verily
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Priority was ust, james and xnut. I could have voted you yesterday but I needed xnut to die so I can kill james without trouble. Faust had already checked me so nothing to do about that. Plus I was keeping you alive to be lynched.

I was thinking lawl was Traitor so we'd both vote you and win. That's why I didn't even post anything outside my vote.

But lawl, you're easy. I reckon I really could have gotten you to vote faust.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
my whole mission was to kill hakuteiken. If i seemed izi than that means my plan worked :heh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Priority was ust, james and xnut. I could have voted you yesterday but I needed xnut to die so I can kill james without trouble. Faust had already checked me so nothing to do about that. Plus I was keeping you alive to be lynched.

I was thinking lawl was Traitor so we'd both vote you and win. That's why I didn't even post anything outside my vote.

But lawl, you're easy. I reckon I really could have gotten you to vote faust.
if haku wouldn't have killed me...yall would have been fucked.
not even close with it being a three man mafia

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

and lulu...you played witch opposite of me...I tried so hard to get lynch.
you tried so hard to get targeted for a kill...you know you gotta get lynched to be of any help with witch:gnut

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

edit....bomb would be the last thing I claim....

I would put some bogus detective claims out if I get it again...lol xD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
yeah i know the point is to get killed quick but since the role is a BS stupid i was gonna try to survive #Witchezshouldlive
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
we need the devil role I suggested....
possess a kill player(their role) after he is lynched...make it look like he's jesus:kukuku
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
we need the devil role I suggested....
possess a kill player(their role) after he is lynched...make it look like he's jesus:kukuku
Oh, that would go into the similar direction of the Ghoul idea I had where the Ghoul can eat a dead person at night and use for a limited time that person's skills, although also gets the same sanity (aka if he eats a detective and uses the investigation skill he won't know if he is sane or insane or stuff like that). I thought about making it a once per game skill and to give it to the Mafia as this way the Ghoul could either be used to find out a role the Janitor had killed, by eating the ??? corpse, or by faking to be a detective or doctor or spy or stuff like that by eating an already killed role which isn't a stand alone role.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh, that would go into the similar direction of the Ghoul idea I had where the Ghoul can eat a dead person at night and use for a limited time that person's skills, although also gets the same sanity (aka if he eats a detective and uses the investigation skill he won't know if he is sane or insane or stuff like that). I thought about making it a once per game skill and to give it to the Mafia as this way the Ghoul could either be used to find out a role the Janitor had killed, by eating the ??? corpse, or by faking to be a detective or doctor or spy or stuff like that by eating an already killed role which isn't a stand alone role.
my bad not necessarily an ability steal but in fact a life steal.

say Xtownie dies thru a lynch...the devil can possess the player.for use later if the devil is lynched....revival makes him look like jesus.
I brought it up to counter a jesus....or even to fuck with the town:gnut
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
if haku wouldn't have killed me...yall would have been fucked.
not even close with it being a three man mafia
I was actually going to target ust which would have killed you. Then we settled on maz. We thought there was serial and he would target either ust or james.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

I thought about making it a once per game skill and to give it to the Mafia as this way the Ghoul could either be used to find out a role the Janitor had killed, by eating the ??? corpse,
Yeah about that, we knew bene's role. The janitor knows the role of the person he kills or else its a pretty useless ability. Well not really but that's the advantage of the role.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
my bad not necessarily an ability steal but in fact a life steal.

say Xtownie dies thru a lynch...the devil can possess the player.for use later if the devil is lynched....revival makes him look like jesus.
I brought it up to counter a jesus....or even to fuck with the town:gnut
I think the Mafia needs an anti-spy role though. Like a Mafia smuggler who's actions are "hidden", like if he targets somebody and somebody spies on him there would be no pm as the spy would see nothing as the smuggler hides his action. Basically it would give the mafia a chocie to use the smuggler to hide their killing action from being spied or use the janitor to kill somebody and have the role stay hidden.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

I was actually going to target ust which would have killed you. Then we settled on maz. We thought there was serial and he would target either ust or james.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------



Yeah about that, we knew bene's role. The janitor knows the role of the person he kills or else its a pretty useless ability. Well not really but that's the advantage of the role.
I thought so!
But I think last time when i was Janitor and I killed somebody I got no pm about the role of the person I killed..... :c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top