Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I knew you did expect a pervy witty comment from me. :blush
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Damn you syx, don't ignore this place!

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

btw this is just me right? Because your ava reminds me of Erza... x'D I feel like I'm probably wrong :XD
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Why is it that everyone thinks that Sky-senpai is a pervert?

Damn you syx, don't ignore this place!

btw this is just me right? Because your ava reminds me of Erza... x'D I feel like I'm probably wrong :XD
This thread is still the Kingdom of Boredom. Ignoring it should have top priority for every member out here!

Of course it's Erza. What is wrong with her/my avatar?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why is it that everyone thinks that Sky-senpai is a pervert?

This thread is still the Kingdom of Boredom. Ignoring it should have top priority for every member out here!

Of course it's Erza. What is wrong with her/my avatar?
Maybe because he's a lolicon? Not like it matters for me. I traveled with him and I know he's a pervert :blush

Wow don't insult your own thread! It's not boring at all, at least as long as you respond :nah

Well considering that you don't seem too fond of FT it's kinda surprising :XD I guess something good must've happened in the current arc.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Maybe because he's a lolicon? Not like it matters for me. I traveled with him and I know he's a pervert :blush

Wow don't insult your own thread! It's not boring at all, at least as long as you respond :nah

Well considering that you don't seem too fond of FT it's kinda surprising :XD I guess something good must've happened in the current arc.
What did he do to you during your trip? Do you look like a nice little girl? :o

Don't make it sound like it's a nice place here, other people will make themselves comfortable here...

Uhm... nah, nothing good happened in the current arc. Fairy Tail is still one of the worst series I've ever read so far. Regarding my avatar, it doesn't matter for me whether it's a character/series I like or not. If it's a nice art or panel, I will use it, that's it. For example, when I was still around in the Naruto section, I had Sasuke, Naruto and Madara as an avatar. Characters I consider very annoying, boring and lame.
But Erza is cool dude! :amuse Erza, Jellal and Shanks Gildarts!

So, tell me senpai... can we drop The Breaker New Waves now?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What did he do to you during your trip? Do you look like a nice little girl? :o

Don't make it sound like it's a nice place here, other people will make themselves comfortable here...

Uhm... nah, nothing good happened in the current arc. Fairy Tail is still one of the worst series I've ever read so far. Regarding my avatar, it doesn't matter for me whether it's a character/series I like or not. If it's a nice art or panel, I will use it, that's it. For example, when I was still around in the Naruto section, I had Sasuke, Naruto and Madara as an avatar. Characters I consider very annoying, boring and lame.
But Erza is cool dude! :amuse Erza, Jellal and Shanks Gildarts!

So, tell me senpai... can we drop The Breaker New Waves now?
xD He did nothing to me, thankfully. Just some other stuff, but it doesn't really matter :blush

Why would that be a bad thing? :p

Weird. I guess I would do that for a series I don't find too bad and if it's a fine character too, but I wouldn't put on an ava or sig from someone I consider boring or whatever, just because it looks cool xD To each his own taste though, obviously.
I guess they are, indeed.

I will wait until Shioon pounds the floor with Nine Arts Dragon as if that would happen lol, what even is this weird power up.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Why would that be a bad thing? :p

I will wait until Shioon pounds the floor with Nine Arts Dragon as if that would happen lol, what even is this weird power up.
It would be a bad thing, because I don't like people I don't know.
And I don't want to get to know people I don't know. :blush

Well, I won't drop it, but I'm more or less done with the series. There's nothing Shioon can do to redeem himself and I don't see any other character to replace Elder Kwon. Though, I would like to see Chun Woo Han gettin slaughtered regardless if it's Shioon or someone else. His power up reminds me of Kanmuru a little bit.

I watched the S;G movie. Didn't really like it. It had many funny moments, but was lacking plot-wise in my opinion. Kurisu also couldn't match Okabe's awesomeness as the main lead. No thrill/climax whatsoever throughout the whole movie. Perhaps, my expectations were to high thanks/due to the epic anime series.

Epsiode 22 of Code Geass :lmao --> Euphy :guns
Serves her right. She was annoying. :kukuku

Do you recommend Durarara?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It would be a bad thing, because I don't like people I don't know.
And I don't want to get to know people I don't know. :blush

Well, I won't drop it, but I'm more or less done with the series. There's nothing Shioon can do to redeem himself and I don't see any other character to replace Elder Kwon. Though, I would like to see Chun Woo Han gettin slaughtered regardless if it's Shioon or someone else. His power up reminds me of Kanmuru a little bit.

I watched the S;G movie. Didn't really like it. It had many funny moments, but was lacking plot-wise in my opinion. Kurisu also couldn't match Okabe's awesomeness as the main lead. No thrill/climax whatsoever throughout the whole movie. Perhaps, my expectations were to high thanks/due to the epic anime series.

Epsiode 22 of Code Geass :lmao --> Euphy :guns
Serves her right. She was annoying. :kukuku

Do you recommend Durarara?
If that's your motto you would be a pretty lonely fella :XD

I'm not dropping it either, but I've lost all interested. It's a short read, so I guess I will continue reading and hope for a good chap here or there, maybe.

Definitely not as good as the anime, but I still enjoyed it :blush The story was basically told anyway, it's not hard to notice that it's original content made up by the staff of the movie. Still good if you ask me and I still loved it (maybe because I had to wait for almost two years until the movie xD) but obviously not flawless or anything. The anime is a masterpiece to me, definitely among the very best I've seen.

Wow, so mean!
Well it's a good show (Nuno loves it) but I've seen better. You would prolly like it, but not love it. What's with you watching so much anime lately? XD Did you watch AnoHana btw? http://myanimelist.net/anime/9989/Ano_Hi_Mita_Hana_no_Namae_wo_Bokutachi_wa_Mada_Shiranai.
I think it's the only anime I can recall which made me cry hard :crying

---------- Post added March 08, 2015 at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was March 01, 2015 at 05:59 PM ----------


Beware of some HF scenes after 1:50 if you want to go in completely unspoiled XD Otherwise you will get an appetizer

---------- Post added March 09, 2015 at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was March 08, 2015 at 03:23 PM ----------

It would be a bad thing, because I don't like people I don't know.
And I don't want to get to know people I don't know. :blush
But please respond to people you know :blush *not letting this thread die*

---------- Post added March 17, 2015 at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was March 09, 2015 at 06:49 PM ----------

You're such an ass for ignoring me D: but have to share this with you: https://mangahelpers.com/forum/show...AKANO-Ichigo?p=3987485&viewfull=1#post3987485

Managed to reread the old chapters and all the new ones of Orange today, still amazing :zomg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell





This thread was so close in getting to the second page...
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I told you I will never let that happen :kappa
And I thought you would forget it, screw you!

By the way, yeah I'm very alive and doing good on top of that. How are you doing? Does the power up feel good?


You are such a good guy. :scry
There are so many threads on this platform... why senpai... why this thread?

please return syx, TOG is back on track :blush
Don't know what you are talking about, I'm back. :)

Sadly, I don't share the same opinion as the majority regarding ToG. :/
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And I thought you would forget it, screw you!

By the way, yeah I'm very alive and doing good on top of that. How are you doing? Does the power up feel good?

Don't know what you are talking about, I'm back. :)

Sadly, I don't share the same opinion as the majority regarding ToG. :/
As if I could ever forget you :blush

Hey that sounds nice! Your job became less hectic? I'm doing good, on vacation now so I can relax a bit after this hellish week at work xD A power up always feels nice, but I'm only at the place I always deserved :kappa

I mean back in green colour :( but it's good to see you again nevertheless~

You still think it's bad?
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top