Indeed. 







This thread is still the Kingdom of Boredom. Ignoring it should have top priority for every member out here!Damn you syx, don't ignore this place!
btw this is just me right? Because your ava reminds me of Erza... x'D I feel like I'm probably wrong![]()
Maybe because he's a lolicon? Not like it matters for me. I traveled with him and I know he's a pervertWhy is it that everyone thinks that Sky-senpai is a pervert?
This thread is still the Kingdom of Boredom. Ignoring it should have top priority for every member out here!
Of course it's Erza. What is wrong with her/my avatar?


I guess something good must've happened in the current arc.What did he do to you during your trip? Do you look like a nice little girl?Maybe because he's a lolicon? Not like it matters for me. I traveled with him and I know he's a pervert
Wow don't insult your own thread! It's not boring at all, at least as long as you respond
Well considering that you don't seem too fond of FT it's kinda surprisingI guess something good must've happened in the current arc.

Erza, Jellal and xD He did nothing to me, thankfully. Just some other stuff, but it doesn't really matterWhat did he do to you during your trip? Do you look like a nice little girl?
Don't make it sound like it's a nice place here, other people will make themselves comfortable here...
Uhm... nah, nothing good happened in the current arc. Fairy Tail is still one of the worst series I've ever read so far. Regarding my avatar, it doesn't matter for me whether it's a character/series I like or not. If it's a nice art or panel, I will use it, that's it. For example, when I was still around in the Naruto section, I had Sasuke, Naruto and Madara as an avatar. Characters I consider very annoying, boring and lame.
But Erza is cool dude!Erza, Jellal and
ShanksGildarts!
So, tell me senpai... can we drop The Breaker New Waves now?


It would be a bad thing, because I don't like people I don't know.Why would that be a bad thing?
I will wait until Shioon pounds the floor with Nine Arts Dragonas if that would happen lol, what even is this weird power up.

--> Euphy 

If that's your motto you would be a pretty lonely fellaIt would be a bad thing, because I don't like people I don't know.
And I don't want to get to know people I don't know.
Well, I won't drop it, but I'm more or less done with the series. There's nothing Shioon can do to redeem himself and I don't see any other character to replace Elder Kwon. Though, I would like to see Chun Woo Han gettin slaughtered regardless if it's Shioon or someone else. His power up reminds me of Kanmuru a little bit.
I watched the S;G movie. Didn't really like it. It had many funny moments, but was lacking plot-wise in my opinion. Kurisu also couldn't match Okabe's awesomeness as the main lead. No thrill/climax whatsoever throughout the whole movie. Perhaps, my expectations were to high thanks/due to the epic anime series.
Epsiode 22 of Code Geass--> Euphy
Serves her right. She was annoying.
Do you recommend Durarara?

The story was basically told anyway, it's not hard to notice that it's original content made up by the staff of the movie. Still good if you ask me and I still loved it (maybe because I had to wait for almost two years until the movie xD) but obviously not flawless or anything. The anime is a masterpiece to me, definitely among the very best I've seen. 
But please respond to people you knowIt would be a bad thing, because I don't like people I don't know.
And I don't want to get to know people I don't know.![]()
*not letting this thread die*



And I thought you would forget it, screw you!I told you I will never let that happen![]()
There are so many threads on this platform... why senpai... why this thread?You are such a good guy.![]()
Don't know what you are talking about, I'm back.please return syx, TOG is back on track![]()


As if I could ever forget youAnd I thought you would forget it, screw you!
By the way, yeah I'm very alive and doing good on top of that. How are you doing? Does the power up feel good?
Don't know what you are talking about, I'm back.
Sadly, I don't share the same opinion as the majority regarding ToG. :/


but it's good to see you again nevertheless~