Ok, as of the end of Grimoire Heart there were a few members of the former guild who survived and whose fates remain unknown. The main members were zancrow, kain, meldy, urtear, azuma, zoldeo, rustyrose and hades along with bluenote.
Out of them hades seems to be definitely dead. His soul was seemingly freed from that demon so odds are he moved on to the afterlife or whatnot. In any case it seems unlikely for him to return.
Zancrow did die however as far as we can tell his soul was actually devoured by zeref. I think it is possible for this to be a mechanism to bring him back in the future, perhaps revived as a flame demon (well, whatever he is revived as is likely to be flame related). Akuma died although his death seems to be very definitive so to speak. He just turned into a tree. I guess it is plausible for zeref to have devoured his soul somehow.
Meldy remains a member of crime sorcerie which means she certainly has a role to play along with gerard. Ur seems to be a closed plot point by now. She is a 30 year old old lady... I am not sure of how or why she would be brought back. I guess it is plausible for her to be turned into a demon or something by zeref.
then we have kain and rustyrose... WTH happened to them? Did zeref kill them? Did they join zeref?
Out of them hades seems to be definitely dead. His soul was seemingly freed from that demon so odds are he moved on to the afterlife or whatnot. In any case it seems unlikely for him to return.
Zancrow did die however as far as we can tell his soul was actually devoured by zeref. I think it is possible for this to be a mechanism to bring him back in the future, perhaps revived as a flame demon (well, whatever he is revived as is likely to be flame related). Akuma died although his death seems to be very definitive so to speak. He just turned into a tree. I guess it is plausible for zeref to have devoured his soul somehow.
Meldy remains a member of crime sorcerie which means she certainly has a role to play along with gerard. Ur seems to be a closed plot point by now. She is a 30 year old old lady... I am not sure of how or why she would be brought back. I guess it is plausible for her to be turned into a demon or something by zeref.
then we have kain and rustyrose... WTH happened to them? Did zeref kill them? Did they join zeref?

I have hope for them. But in all seriousness Hiro probably wouldn't bring them back, seeing as Bluenote just came back with Orochi's Fin and got annihilated by post ts Natsu Dragneel, Hades went to the after life, Zancrow is dead: Zeref, Ultear is a grandma, Azuma is a grove of trees. The only possibilities left is Meldy, Kain Hikaru and Zoldeo.