FeelsBadMan Zone

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Guy at ANN bitched so hardcore over the last episode, how it was so dumb bla bla... sometimes opinion's are so bullshit, not the first time I entirely disagree with the ANN reviewers.
How was that dumb? :huh
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

TG? I haven't checked out the new anime yet. Gintama I've just been a little slow with :XD

Parasyte I haven't checked out either, so not sure why you'd think I was following it. IDK the images I've seen look so fking weird, I'm kind of turned off from it.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

How was that dumb? :huh
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/parasyte-the-maxim/episode-20/.85387

TG? I haven't checked out the new anime yet. Gintama I've just been a little slow with :XD

Parasyte I haven't checked out either, so not sure why you'd think I was following it. IDK the images I've seen look so fking weird, I'm kind of turned off from it.
I was talking about the manga, you don't really need to check out the new anime because it mainly sucks outside of the ending :XD

lol I was just asking in general if you started watching. Funnily enough that's what Sky said at first too, and now he loves it xD Don't look at pictures, watch an episode or two and then form an opinion :mono
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Way to understand nothing about an episode... :XD

Yeah I even completed the Manga.
It's so dumb I actually laughed.

Only part I could somehow agree with is that none of the police men actually tried to shoot him while he was walking. A minor thing though, who knows what I would've done if I would be in this situation with... well, shit going down :XD

I don't want to spoil myself this close to the finish :blush
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

I was talking about the manga, you don't really need to check out the new anime because it mainly sucks outside of the ending :XD

lol I was just asking in general if you started watching. Funnily enough that's what Sky said at first too, and now he loves it xD Don't look at pictures, watch an episode or two and then form an opinion :mono
Oh, I haven't read it for some weeks now, no. I don't mind stacking up some chapters honestly. I enjoy it more reading it in bundles for that specific manga. The new anime sucks though? I heard good things about the first episodes of the second season.

IDK, it looks very odd to me. For some reason (unknown bias) I don't have a big urge to watch it.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Oh, I haven't read it for some weeks now, no. I don't mind stacking up some chapters honestly. I enjoy it more reading it in bundles for that specific manga. The new anime sucks though? I heard good things about the first episodes of the second season.

IDK, it looks very odd to me. For some reason (unknown bias) I don't have a big urge to watch it.
Yeah it sucks, the only really good episodes was the first one and now it's basically shit = Kaneki going to Aogiri making 0 sense and getting reduced to a screaming meatball for almost every episode so far, while they pick some events from the manga here and there. Basically not really different from first season with even worse animation, they just used another trick to heavily shorten the story and ruined Kaneki's character. Well next week Attack on Anteiku starts, so hoping that's going to be good at least.

GOD just watch one episode, it's 20 minutes of your life man :residentsleeper
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Yeah it sucks, the only really good episodes was the first one and now it's basically shit = Kaneki going to Aogiri making 0 sense and getting reduced to a screaming meatball for almost every episode so far, while they pick some events from the manga here and there. Basically not really different from first season with even worse animation, they just used another trick to heavily shorten the story and ruined Kaneki's character. Well next week Attack on Anteiku starts, so hoping that's going to be good at least.

GOD just watch one episode, it's 20 minutes of your life man :residentsleeper
Well that sounds bad. I thought they could provide an interesting alternate story, but guess it's too hard. No wonder when the actual story was so good... I don't get why they'd side-track..

please :residentsleeper

I need a new avatar.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Well that sounds bad. I thought they could provide an interesting alternate story, but guess it's too hard. No wonder when the actual story was so good... I don't get why they'd side-track..

please :residentsleeper

I need a new avatar.
Like I said, it was another way to shorten the story, so that they could fit the whole rest of Tokyo Ghoul into 12 episodes. Another garbage adaption, but at least the different ending each week with drawings from Ishida.

Yeah you're even worse than Sky. "Yeah, will watch when I'm in the mood".... then "Might watch this weekend dude".... then "Oh looked at some pics, dunno man maybe it's bad"...then "Don't really have an urge to watch now"... Just say you won't watch then or watch at least an episode before you form an opinion, this is getting ridiculous :residentsleeper

I already posted some pics for you where we like to gather, use those if you want :p Maybe you missed them, dunno.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

What, I never spoke about Parasyte. I said I would check out that other series you mentioned a while back. You scrub. I never uttered interest in Parasyte.

Where we gather?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

What, I never spoke about Parasyte. I said I would check out that other series you mentioned a while back. You scrub. I never uttered interest in Parasyte.

Where we gather?
What? Ofc you did xD

As if I could ever forget Kill la Kill epicness :3c btw, I like your ava! :nod (comment given, in case you were waiting :kappa)

did you start watching Kiseijuu?
Nah not really, but just haven't had the time. Have it at the top of my to-view list though whenever I get the mood for it :nod
Kiseijuu = Parasyte :D Not sure what other anime you have in your mind.

Come on, where all of us gather :residentsleeper
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

WTF, I didn't know that was the same anime. I only saved the name and was gonna download some shit when I got in the mood. OK another anime then HAHAHAHA.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

I unknowingly said I'd check out Parasyte! Such hidden interest :3c
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

WTF, I didn't know that was the same anime. I only saved the name and was gonna download some shit when I got in the mood. OK another anime then HAHAHAHA.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

I unknowingly said I'd check out Parasyte! Such hidden interest :3c
:notamused

Not even sure which other anime I recommended. Sidonia was one I think, but I doubt that's really your thing. Forgot the other... How about Fate/Stay Night for hurting my feels? xP
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Come on Nuno. Trust us.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

IDK friends, dat shit look batshit crazy up in my valley :^)
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

And you like batshit crazy. *Looks at your avy*
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Yeah you need to expand your bashit crazy experience beyond TTGL and KLK :^)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

IDK friends, dat shit look batshit crazy up in my valley :^)
So this is the kind of language you use in my absence?

Shame on you.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

So this is the kind of language you use in my absence?

Shame on you.
Your absence has left me feeling empty. I try to fill the hole with dirty words...

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

How's the kiddo man? =)

What happened to you and WoW btw? Quickly got bored out of the blue? Suddenly didn't see you online at all again. I quit too a bit after.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Your absence has left me feeling empty. I try to fill the hole with dirty words...

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

How's the kiddo man? =)

What happened to you and WoW btw? Quickly got bored out of the blue? Suddenly didn't see you online at all again. I quit too a bit after.
[22:44] <blai> [22:41] <niisama> how's the kid doing? <- He's great. Running, trying to say words and throwing things.

Get on IRC if you wanna talk to him :p
 
Top