Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis
That was just mean...
That was just mean...
banneronis...That was just mean...






...uhh yeahOh, you have WOKEN UP this early? HOLY MOLLY MAN. I assumed you hadn't slept yet
Well I like (MMO)RPG games. Games I can feel a progression in. Sadly every MMO I have played after WoW have been lackluster to me since I compare everything in them to WoW and find most of it lacking in comparison. GW2 had a lot of potential, but the quest/lvling system was garbage compared to WoW, and I really disliked how little diversity it was in ability choosing/usage. Don't know what else to find =( Maybe I'll play the Walking Dead game...
You play that much LoL lately? I barely see you online. Wish WoW could keep me captured longer honestly, but 2 months was already more than I expected.




I can guess.Well it's hard to reach him D: btw, isn't it about time you changed your sig? XD
I'm not sleeping dudeHA HA
What, you'll unsub, but level an alt or two in the meantime? wut ??
Sure. I can play anytime. Get some sleep though or you won't be able to play before LCS starts.
---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------
Oh, you'll level alts while you finish the legendary quest![]()

I don't get it. Your kappa made me assume you had stayed up after all, so you pulled an all-nighter?I'm not sleeping dude
Yeah, still got my boost choice, and I'll get that one to 100 I guess. The 710 part of the questline is a grind. You basically need 900 Elemental Runes from BRF to make 3 Elemental Tablets. Only half the raid is open on LFR, so I don't even have 200 yet. Should be easier once more follower missions proc, and the full raid is open.

Nah, not a problem or anything XD Was just wondering, because the event is long over.I can guess.
Eh, maybe. Does it pose a problem because the event is over or anything, by the way?
---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------
I don't really want to change it, since I'm in love with Sawa.
No commentarinoI don't get it. Your kappa made me assume you had stayed up after all, so you pulled an all-nighter?
Well I can play now then. Gonna log on my PC and see who is online.
Meh sounds boring as fuck to me. Grinding for a RING is the most boring ever. I think it's rather dull to have a legendary quest line for an item that isn't even visible. But then again if they made everyone able to access e.g. weapons it would be way too overpowered. But I think it was better like in MoP with a legendary quest for a cloak. At least it's something that is visible, even if it too is boring.

. But I guess it makes sense with Khadgar making it for you. A super OP ring is a very archmage-y thing.