FeelsBadMan Zone

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

That was just mean...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

That was just mean...
banneronis...

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

sky why is there no early FT out...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Dunno. Manga Editors are probably too obsessed with Wendys cuteness.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis



tfw :nunogasm
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

same dude :4head

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

so you tending the fire again in the middle of the night? :kappa
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

nah, we out of wood now

:kappa
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

ok so what you doing then.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

I'm typing on the computer
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

You always up this late now? I thought you fixed your schedule a bit.

I'm trying to find a new game to play but I'm always so clueless when I search around... Wish Guild Wars 2 was a better game, it really did it for me for a few days but then I quickly got bored of it after a week+.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Seeing this username around is so weird... I feel nekkid without mah 3c :4head
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

late? It's 8:30!

Uh, I have a shitload of games that I've never played. Still have to continue the Telltale GoT game. Just LoL and WoW atm.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Oh, you have WOKEN UP this early? HOLY MOLLY MAN. I assumed you hadn't slept yet :4head

Well I like (MMO)RPG games. Games I can feel a progression in. Sadly every MMO I have played after WoW have been lackluster to me since I compare everything in them to WoW and find most of it lacking in comparison. GW2 had a lot of potential, but the quest/lvling system was garbage compared to WoW, and I really disliked how little diversity it was in ability choosing/usage. Don't know what else to find =( Maybe I'll play the Walking Dead game...

You play that much LoL lately? I barely see you online. Wish WoW could keep me captured longer honestly, but 2 months was already more than I expected.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Oh, you have WOKEN UP this early? HOLY MOLLY MAN. I assumed you hadn't slept yet :4head

Well I like (MMO)RPG games. Games I can feel a progression in. Sadly every MMO I have played after WoW have been lackluster to me since I compare everything in them to WoW and find most of it lacking in comparison. GW2 had a lot of potential, but the quest/lvling system was garbage compared to WoW, and I really disliked how little diversity it was in ability choosing/usage. Don't know what else to find =( Maybe I'll play the Walking Dead game...

You play that much LoL lately? I barely see you online. Wish WoW could keep me captured longer honestly, but 2 months was already more than I expected.
...uhh yeah :kappa

I had next to no MMORPG experience before WoW actually... I'll probably unsub once I finish the available legendary quest to get my ring up to 710, and level an alt or two in the meantime. If Iron Citadel isn't coming before the summer, I don't see much of a point.

Not much this past week. Was mostly playing with peeps. We playing today?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

HA HA :kappa

What, you'll unsub, but level an alt or two in the meantime? wut ?? :XD

Sure. I can play anytime. Get some sleep though or you won't be able to play before LCS starts.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Oh, you'll level alts while you finish the legendary quest :nunoderp
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Well it's hard to reach him D: btw, isn't it about time you changed your sig? XD
I can guess.
Eh, maybe. Does it pose a problem because the event is over or anything, by the way?

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

I don't really want to change it, since I'm in love with Sawa.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

HA HA :kappa

What, you'll unsub, but level an alt or two in the meantime? wut ?? :XD

Sure. I can play anytime. Get some sleep though or you won't be able to play before LCS starts.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Oh, you'll level alts while you finish the legendary quest :nunoderp
I'm not sleeping dude :residentsleeper

Yeah, still got my boost choice, and I'll get that one to 100 I guess. The 710 part of the questline is a grind. You basically need 900 Elemental Runes from BRF to make 3 Elemental Tablets. Only half the raid is open on LFR, so I don't even have 200 yet. Should be easier once more follower missions proc, and the full raid is open.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

I'm not sleeping dude :residentsleeper

Yeah, still got my boost choice, and I'll get that one to 100 I guess. The 710 part of the questline is a grind. You basically need 900 Elemental Runes from BRF to make 3 Elemental Tablets. Only half the raid is open on LFR, so I don't even have 200 yet. Should be easier once more follower missions proc, and the full raid is open.
I don't get it. Your kappa made me assume you had stayed up after all, so you pulled an all-nighter? :XD

Well I can play now then. Gonna log on my PC and see who is online.

Meh sounds boring as fuck to me. Grinding for a RING is the most boring ever. I think it's rather dull to have a legendary quest line for an item that isn't even visible. But then again if they made everyone able to access e.g. weapons it would be way too overpowered. But I think it was better like in MoP with a legendary quest for a cloak. At least it's something that is visible, even if it too is boring.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

I can guess.
Eh, maybe. Does it pose a problem because the event is over or anything, by the way?

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

I don't really want to change it, since I'm in love with Sawa.
Nah, not a problem or anything XD Was just wondering, because the event is long over.

Sawa is who?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

I don't get it. Your kappa made me assume you had stayed up after all, so you pulled an all-nighter? :XD

Well I can play now then. Gonna log on my PC and see who is online.

Meh sounds boring as fuck to me. Grinding for a RING is the most boring ever. I think it's rather dull to have a legendary quest line for an item that isn't even visible. But then again if they made everyone able to access e.g. weapons it would be way too overpowered. But I think it was better like in MoP with a legendary quest for a cloak. At least it's something that is visible, even if it too is boring.
No commentarino :kappa

Yeah, but how do you grow your e-peen other than raising you ilvl? =[

BRF is pretty fun though, and like I said, I've only seen half of it first person. I know what you mean, people complained about the cloaks then...and they were visible at least :lmao. But I guess it makes sense with Khadgar making it for you. A super OP ring is a very archmage-y thing.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

:XD

I wonder if there will be more legendary items later in the expansion. I feel legendary items aren't utilized well enough. There could be more IMO but with extremely low drop rate. Then again the fact there are so few make them legendary I guess...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Such a spam fest... Geez...
 
Top