Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis
3c's thread has turned into spamground long ago, sadly.
3c's thread has turned into spamground long ago, sadly.
Alright, then ^_^Nah, not a problem or anything XD Was just wondering, because the event is long over.
Sawa is who?
Yeah I knew that, I meant what series she's from? XDThe girl that appears by herself when the text "coming soon" is there.
Ah. Tari Tari, Okita Sawa.Yeah I knew that, I meant what series she's from? XD
Uh, that was the point of the joke, I thought?Wtf... You guys are the ones that spammed multiple pages yesterday. SO FUNNY.
My humor is as dry as my throat right now.Uh, that was the point of the joke, I thought?
Is it better than Hanasaku Iroha?Ah. Tari Tari, Okita Sawa.

Ranks couple of places higher on my list, thanks to its music.Is it better than Hanasaku Iroha?![]()
Uff you have a ranking for each year? XDRanks couple of places higher on my list, thanks to its music.
---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------
By numbers, I ranked it 4th amongst the 48 anime I watched in 2014. Behind Mawaru Penguindrum, Steins;Gate and Shinsekai yori. Hanasaku Iroha was 5th.
Only for 2014, since it was my first full year watching anime.Uff you have a ranking for each year? XD
Uh idk...it's kind of goofy that Thrall just fucking left Gorehowl in Nagrand. Some Paladin fanboys though up the idea of using Naaru crystals to forge their own Ashbringers or something...but if you're not a Paladin who the fuck cares. Plus, it has nothing to do with Draenor since there's no undead presence. If you were just going to go with Draenor-influenced weapons the obvious choices are Gorehowl and maybe Atiesh. They could have done something with Kargath's Bladefist...but that just drops from him in Normal Highmaul. Kind of a wasted opportunity, but maybe that isn't "Legendary" enough.
I wonder if there will be more legendary items later in the expansion. I feel legendary items aren't utilized well enough. There could be more IMO but with extremely low drop rate. Then again the fact there are so few make them legendary I guess...

