NAOM PLS SOFIA OK

I wish I could be like that, not have too many expectations while still doing something I like and be enthusiastic about it. Sadly I end up having too many expectations, and I always get disappointed which really gets to me. Meh.[No I mean like... I don't expect neither win nor fail, but mostly prepare for the worst... And I'm sort of... it's hard to motivate myself really xD But I can be enthusiastic about things overall. I'm not very ambitious, but still a bit ambitious I guess.
Hope it makes sense, I'm sleepy. xD
Oh I'm always conscious don't get me wrong. I am the overthinker, I analyze and daydream. xD But I also try to have that realistic perspective.Surprised that you manage to balance that out. It seems unimaginable to achieve from my perspective, mostly due to me being highly conscious of the situation.

Going in June!
Amsterdam
London
Paris
Geneva
Milan
Here's to hoping they have tours of the Large Hadron Collider!![]()

Oh, hang there man, hope you manage to fight against it asap. If you need a hand or just wanna chat give me a PM o/Hm I have been diagnosed with severe depression
Congrats, have tons of fun ^^Going in June!
Amsterdam
London
Paris
Geneva
Milan
Here's to hoping they have tours of the Large Hadron Collider!![]()
).
I mean congratz scav! \o/
Im about to dump her now. I hurt so bad that I wanna die..stand still, dump her, stay strong and move on. the hardest part is getting up but you'll get stronger and eventually find someone betterI caught my GF Cheating on meIm about to dump her now. I hurt so bad that I wanna die..
I caught my GF Cheating on meIm about to dump her now. I hurt so bad that I wanna die..

