Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
NAOM PLS SOFIA OK
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I wrote something after a long time. 29 months of time, to be exact. I have spent most of the time in between believing that I would be awesome once I spell everything out for myself, and having just finished, I do realize that it was a waste of expectation. Now, I feel even worse thanks to this childish letdown getting to me.

So much for that, eh..
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Haku :comfort

That's why I try not to have any expectations at all.

I confess I feel great. And it's been a while.
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Somewhat true, but are you not feeling hollow? Does that lack of expectation take a turn for a lack of ambition in no time?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
[No I mean like... I don't expect neither win nor fail, but mostly prepare for the worst... And I'm sort of... it's hard to motivate myself really xD But I can be enthusiastic about things overall. I'm not very ambitious, but still a bit ambitious I guess.

Hope it makes sense, I'm sleepy. xD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Surprised that you manage to balance that out. It seems unimaginable to achieve from my perspective, mostly due to me being highly conscious of the situation.
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
[No I mean like... I don't expect neither win nor fail, but mostly prepare for the worst... And I'm sort of... it's hard to motivate myself really xD But I can be enthusiastic about things overall. I'm not very ambitious, but still a bit ambitious I guess.

Hope it makes sense, I'm sleepy. xD
I wish I could be like that, not have too many expectations while still doing something I like and be enthusiastic about it. Sadly I end up having too many expectations, and I always get disappointed which really gets to me. Meh.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Being easily amused has its ups and downs, yeah.

Don't worry, I still get disappointed in people cause even though I don't have some particular expectations, my judgement is usually way off and I end up wondering how the hell can that person be that way. Feels bitter.

I'm trying to see people as they are but I always fixate on something like how "nice" they seem.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Surprised that you manage to balance that out. It seems unimaginable to achieve from my perspective, mostly due to me being highly conscious of the situation.
Oh I'm always conscious don't get me wrong. I am the overthinker, I analyze and daydream. xD But I also try to have that realistic perspective.

For instance I thought I might get fired at work cause I was making mistakes, and really did overthink the situation in a negative way, but managed to keep my cool with positive but mostly realistic thoughts like how I'm new and I'll learn and all that.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

tl;dr again xD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Going in June!

Amsterdam
London
Paris
Geneva
Milan

Here's to hoping they have tours of the Large Hadron Collider! :arf
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,688
Gender
Female
Country
China
Hm I have been diagnosed with severe depression
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:comfort

I wish you all the best!

Going in June!

Amsterdam
London
Paris
Geneva
Milan

Here's to hoping they have tours of the Large Hadron Collider! :arf
:zomg

When will you be in London? I'll be there 29th June. :/ Til July 4th.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hm I have been diagnosed with severe depression
Oh, hang there man, hope you manage to fight against it asap. If you need a hand or just wanna chat give me a PM o/

Going in June!

Amsterdam
London
Paris
Geneva
Milan

Here's to hoping they have tours of the Large Hadron Collider! :arf
Congrats, have tons of fun ^^

If you were going to Rome I would recommend you a restaurant of a dude that ended up really liking me :P (in fact talking about liking me... I met a gay Argie dude working in a food place in London, and he even gave me and my family free cutlery for us to take :zomg ).
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Got 20/20 and the best grade of my promo on my Artificial Intelligence exam which happen to be one of the hardest course in computer science engineering program. Kinda proud and happy with myself. dedicated myself on 4 things last couple of months: sport, eating healthy, personal projects and studies. starting to see the results now and i gotta say i never felt better in my life. hard work always lead to self-satisfaction and i'm pumped up and ready to tackle many challenges this summer.
many time when i was exhausted or felt lazy i told myself it's that extra step you're willing to make when you're at your limit that make the difference between champions and quitters. heart of a champion :hip
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Nerd :toc I mean congratz scav! \o/
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
I caught my GF Cheating on me :( Im about to dump her now. I hurt so bad that I wanna die..
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I caught my GF Cheating on me :( Im about to dump her now. I hurt so bad that I wanna die..
stand still, dump her, stay strong and move on. the hardest part is getting up but you'll get stronger and eventually find someone better
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I caught my GF Cheating on me :( Im about to dump her now. I hurt so bad that I wanna die..
:comfort

I don't know it for a fact, but I think my ex cheated on me too. And my first bf was trying to cheat on me with both sexes, but they all turned him down. :oh

So I feel you.

Make that bitch know you're better than her!
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Well, I broke up with the cheating bitch, made sure to have my buds there to back me up. Its funny how she tried to make it my fault that she cheated on me, lol. Now she wants me back, but I keep telling her no.
 
Top