The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Gary Saltlord Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

The Fatetaku has spoken...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Why don't you support me and tell him that the proper way is to play the VN first? :arf Geez, you disappoint me so much lately... :nah
This is your story. :blush
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Woow niichan,I feel like ignorant :XD
By the way I don't like Shirou and Kiritsugu.
I love zero/rider :super
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Daaaaaaaaaaw how adorable. x3
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Woow niichan,I feel like ignorant :XD
By the way I don't like Shirou and Kiritsugu.
I love zero/rider :super
Glad I was able to inform you :D
You're a Solomon hater, so not surprised at all XD
Zero Rider is awesome indeed, don't think there's anyone who does not like Broskander~

Daaaaaaaaaaw how adorable. x3
You're in teasing mood today, huh? xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

I simply don't have enough fuel to write a lot... I am completely drained...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

awww :comfort

A few sentences would've been fine... :XD but whatever, Holt won't need your opinion I guess
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

I think you should know by now if you've reached Episode 8... :XD It's Emiya Shirou's foster father, Emiya Kiritsugu. The protagonist of Fate/Zero. Kotomine Kirei has a major role there too but that would be too much of a spoiler.
Yeah I just remembered :XD. Well @goi, I'm in the same boat with him like I was with Kirie. I know next to nothing about them so I don't give them much thought....yet.

... well normally it would be best to read the Visual Novel before going into Zero, because it just spoils a lot. It was never meant to be watched/read before Fate/Stay Night. It's just that Fate Zero is more popular and well-known among casuals, so that's where most start. Heck even I did watch Fate Zero first and then played the Stay Night Visual Novel because I liked the anime so much. Sky can prolly tell you better than me, I made him play the Visual Novel and then he watched Zero afterwards, so he's done it the proper way (thanks to me ofc :teehee). He loved the Visual Novel nearly as much as I did, I think xD

but yeah, if you're not in the mood for that you can watch Zero afterwards. Visual Novel would be way better to read first, but I could understand if you're not willing to go into another whole new medium for you XD I guess you can decide once you're done with the anime.
I might try the VNs someday but not yet. I'll probably watch the anime next.

What about Kirei's VA? He's a pretty famous VA, I guess you could know him from Naruto (Baki) or One Piece (Hody Jones). He's also going to voice Keyes from Fairy Tail.
Just wanted to see if it was someone I know, not that I recognize the voice though.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Maybe tomorrow... For a different topic...
Anyway. Quite the interesting days, those last two...
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Glad I was able to inform you :D
You're a Solomon hater, so not surprised at all XD
Zero Rider is awesome indeed, don't think there's anyone who does not like Broskander~
Lol why?You like them ? and more importantly do you like solomon ? :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Maybe tomorrow... For a different topic...
Anyway. Quite the interesting days, those last two...
Hmmm?

Lol why?You like them ? and more importantly do you like solomon ? :XD
Because you seem to dislike characters with faults or serious flaws xD Do I like them? Well I'm perfectly fine with Kiritsugu, he's a tragic character. As for Shirou, just look at my set :XD
Yes I like Solomon, a very interesting character. Like I said, you can find my thoughts on him in older chapter discussion threads :D

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

I might try the VNs someday but not yet. I'll probably watch the anime next.

Just wanted to see if it was someone I know, not that I recognize the voice though.
I figured as much XD Certainly not the best choice, but like I said I can understand that you're not willing to try that yet.

Well like I said, you should know the voice from Baki and Hody Jones. He's a very famous VA actually, but I guess you have yet to see an anime where he voices a major character.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Hmmm what?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

What was during the last two days xD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Yeah I haven't seen one like that. Also, did you say you're set is Shirou?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Quite a lot. Talked about many things with my senpai, was so bored yesterday that I completed my own accounting.
If everything goes as planned, I am free in 13 months. :gwah
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Because you seem to dislike characters with faults or serious flaws xD Do I like them? Well I'm perfectly fine with Kiritsugu, he's a tragic character. As for Shirou, just look at my set :XD
Yes I like Solomon, a very interesting character. Like I said, you can find my thoughts on him in older chapter discussion threads :D
:cookiestare
Yes I like Solomon, a very interesting character. Like I said, you can find my thoughts on him in older chapter discussion threads :D
:cookiestare
Yes I like Solomon, a very interesting character.


Feel my wrath :XD
Okey you like him but interesting ? lol
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

:cookiestare

:cookiestare



Feel my wrath :XD
Okey you like him but interesting ? lol
Well everyone to his own opinion, I was just saying XD I think one of my last posts in the chapter discussion threads actually sums up my thoughts on Alma Torran and Solomon somewhat: https://mangahelpers.com/forum/show...-Predictions?p=3838940&highlight=#post3838940

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Yeah I haven't seen one like that. Also, did you say you're set is Shirou?
Yeah it's him, should be pretty obvious xD

Quite a lot. Talked about many things with my senpai, was so bored yesterday that I completed my own accounting.
If everything goes as planned, I am free in 13 months. :gwah
Many things...?
What exactly do you mean with free? :notsure

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Here are even more of my thoughts g01 XD https://mangahelpers.com/forum/show...-Predictions?p=3810308&highlight=#post3810308

It's really been so long since I last posted in the section, good old days.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Too difficult to explain in english... Maybe in german later on. :D

Anyhow. I am not up to date with Gintama yet (chapter 528 atm) but here are some of my thoughts:

I really liked the whole assassination arc a lot. Probably one of my favorites yet. And how couldn't it be? With awesome fights like Kamui vs Okita? That battle had everything. Tension, blood, Okita being a S towards Soyo and a goofy ending with Kamui looking annoyed while a big pipe was going right through his sides. x'D
Furthermore the Shinobi got some justice.
Their village was great and really ninja-like. Talking about the skies reacting to cannonfire and stuff. Furthermore we get Gintama-like behavior yet again. With a puppet being able to serve tea and coffee as well as beign able to transform into a giant shuriken. You can't prepare for stuff like that. It jst happens. x'D
Then again it isn't all about funny events and conversations. Gintoki vs Takasugi was like a clash of ideologies. The latter feeling betrayed because Gintoki was the one who killed their beloved sensei in the first place; yet another unexpected reveal. The last thing Takasugi saw with his left eye was that moment. Not surprising at all that he became twisted and tried to destroy the whole country. I don't need to mention what I thought about their fight or do I? :D Amazing swordmanship.
Additionally I kinde like Gintoki wearing a wooden sword by now. To me it symbolizes his broken sword that Obura was talking about. A sword that can't protect or reach the skies. Yet on the other hand it shows that Gintoki still hasn't lost his blade at all. He keeps on fighting even with a dull blade. :wtf
Gonna add more later. Time to leave. :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top