Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult
The Fatetaku has spoken...
The Fatetaku has spoken...
Why don't you support me and tell him that the proper way is to play the VN first?The Fatetaku has spoken...
Geez, you disappoint me so much lately... 
This is your story.Why don't you support me and tell him that the proper way is to play the VN first?Geez, you disappoint me so much lately...
![]()



A story always gets more popular if multiple people tell the taleThis is your story.![]()

Glad I was able to inform youWoow niichan,I feel like ignorant
By the way I don't like Shirou and Kiritsugu.
I love zero/rider![]()

You're in teasing mood today, huh? xDDaaaaaaaaaaw how adorable. x3

but whatever, Holt won't need your opinion I guessYeah I just rememberedI think you should know by now if you've reached Episode 8...It's Emiya Shirou's foster father, Emiya Kiritsugu. The protagonist of Fate/Zero. Kotomine Kirei has a major role there too but that would be too much of a spoiler.
. Well @goi, I'm in the same boat with him like I was with Kirie. I know next to nothing about them so I don't give them much thought....yet.I might try the VNs someday but not yet. I'll probably watch the anime next.... well normally it would be best to read the Visual Novel before going into Zero, because it just spoils a lot. It was never meant to be watched/read before Fate/Stay Night. It's just that Fate Zero is more popular and well-known among casuals, so that's where most start. Heck even I did watch Fate Zero first and then played the Stay Night Visual Novel because I liked the anime so much. Sky can prolly tell you better than me, I made him play the Visual Novel and then he watched Zero afterwards, so he's done it the proper way (thanks to me ofc). He loved the Visual Novel nearly as much as I did, I think xD
but yeah, if you're not in the mood for that you can watch Zero afterwards. Visual Novel would be way better to read first, but I could understand if you're not willing to go into another whole new medium for you XD I guess you can decide once you're done with the anime.
Just wanted to see if it was someone I know, not that I recognize the voice though.What about Kirei's VA? He's a pretty famous VA, I guess you could know him from Naruto (Baki) or One Piece (Hody Jones). He's also going to voice Keyes from Fairy Tail.
Lol why?You like them ? and more importantly do you like solomon ?Glad I was able to inform you
You're a Solomon hater, so not surprised at all XD
Zero Rider is awesome indeed, don't think there's anyone who does not like Broskander~

Hmmm?Maybe tomorrow... For a different topic...
Anyway. Quite the interesting days, those last two...
Because you seem to dislike characters with faults or serious flaws xD Do I like them? Well I'm perfectly fine with Kiritsugu, he's a tragic character. As for Shirou, just look at my setLol why?You like them ? and more importantly do you like solomon ?![]()

I figured as much XD Certainly not the best choice, but like I said I can understand that you're not willing to try that yet.I might try the VNs someday but not yet. I'll probably watch the anime next.
Just wanted to see if it was someone I know, not that I recognize the voice though.

Because you seem to dislike characters with faults or serious flaws xD Do I like them? Well I'm perfectly fine with Kiritsugu, he's a tragic character. As for Shirou, just look at my set![]()
Yes I like Solomon, a very interesting character. Like I said, you can find my thoughts on him in older chapter discussion threads![]()

Yes I like Solomon, a very interesting character. Like I said, you can find my thoughts on him in older chapter discussion threads![]()

Yes I like Solomon, a very interesting character.

Well everyone to his own opinion, I was just saying XD I think one of my last posts in the chapter discussion threads actually sums up my thoughts on Alma Torran and Solomon somewhat: https://mangahelpers.com/forum/show...-Predictions?p=3838940&highlight=#post3838940
![]()
Feel my wrath
Okey you like him but interesting ? lol
Yeah it's him, should be pretty obvious xDYeah I haven't seen one like that. Also, did you say you're set is Shirou?
Many things...?Quite a lot. Talked about many things with my senpai, was so bored yesterday that I completed my own accounting.
If everything goes as planned, I am free in 13 months.![]()


Amazing swordmanship. 
