- Joined
- Aug 31, 2014
- Messages
- 1,002
- Reaction score
- 2,301
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-

Yeah, it's about a close of a confirmation that you will get. I truly thought two would survive out of that batch, and BC and Kagamigami were the ones I hoped and wanted....Looks like that confirms it, Black Clover getting a color page for v.1 and Kagamigami not getting one for v.1 make it seem like things are over for Kagamigami. If the next issue doesn't show improvement then the series really is done for.

Well hopefully he takes it in stride and will, next time, incorporate key characters in the beginning of the story instead of later. And additionally if he stays with the science fiction theme. We already had a ghost and exorcist type of story that had numerous fans, so he was only covering ground other series have proven to be masters in. If he had done something original he may have found lasting success.Poor Iwashiro.![]()
His first series was about an Exorcist, so it isn't new ground for him or anything.Well hopefully he takes it in stride and will, next time, incorporate key characters in the beginning of the story instead of later. And additionally if he stays with the science fiction theme. We already had a ghost and exorcist type of story that had numerous fans, so he was only covering ground other series have proven to be masters in. If he had done something original he may have found lasting success.
That hasn't stopped Black Clover.If he had done something original he may have found lasting success.
It is not about "dooming" but people like me who are appreciating the author's works just don't want to get a rushed ending like it was the case with psyren.Psyren was a bottom-dweller for most of it's run and the series still survived a long time. I honestly don't see why people are already dooming Kagamigami, if I'm not mistaken it's in the bottom 5 for the first time. Obviously it's not as popular as Black Clover, so the series not getting a CP (yet) isn't all that surprising, no matter if it gets canceled or not. Despite the downward trend I would wait a few more weeks before everyone goes "OMG bye bye Kagamigami!", it's not exactly dead yet.
Well given how Nanatsu No Taizai is higher than One Piece, which is the bigger surprise, I don't think WT being above Bleach and Gintama is that big of a shock. By the full year list, I'm sure those 2 would be higher.http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-05-31/top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-series-2015/.88770
World trigger sold better than Gintama and Bleach?
I know all that but it's volume sales aren't even that high. Was definitely not expecting it to touch 7 million in the half year mark let alone be above One Piece.Nanatsu is only higher temporarily because all the anime viewers purchase the volumes after finishing the anome in order to continue the story. Its individual volumes don't sell even a third of OP's individual volumes.
It's just a statistical anomaly due to a sudden spike in sales over a large number of volumes. It's not surprising at all.
Yea, it was liking their imessage chat was posted on the cover.What is going on? Both, Kishimoto and Oda are advertising apple products in the comments.
I read Ch.1 the other day. I'm still not sure how I feel about it. I'll read Ch.2 probably today or tomorrow and get back to you on that.Yea, it was liking their imessage chat was posted on the cover.
Anyone reading Devilyman? I am really liking this manga... it was a good turn-around today with the priest part and stuff.....
The 2nd chapter was really interesting, the manga is creative, fun and deals with themes somewhat more mature than average in current WSJ. Honestly, I'm enjoying it even more than Sesuji wo Pin to. Lady Justice is the only really weak debut from this round IMO.Anyone reading Devilyman? I am really liking this manga... it was a good turn-around today with the priest part and stuff.....