- Joined
- Apr 14, 2015
- Messages
- 63
- Reaction score
- 40
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm enjoying devilyman way more than I had anticipated. The series is incredibly mature though. I don't think it's right for this audience.
Still boring, still predictable, and already repeating it's trick from the 1st chapter. Still hoping that Seshiji o Pin! to is going to be serialized in ESJ instead since it at least teaches some things that can be good for you and your health while Devilyman teaches you... what? That grown-ups are dirty and it's OK to get their money in dirty ways because of that? Or that it's cool to have your own devil and special powers that let you manipulate people? Also that "devil" is disgusting and the only thing he does is following that kid's orders.Anyone reading Devilyman? I am really liking this manga... it was a good turn-around today with the priest part and stuff.....
I think one of those will be a BLack Clover cover.My guess is
This week is WT anniversary
Next week Toriko anniversary
After that Saiki anniversary
then Hinomaru anniversary
right after is Assassination Classroom anniversary
& finally BnHA anniversary
Or One pieceI think one of those will be a BLack Clover cover.
WHy? theres no movie coming or anything special happening?Or One piece
One Piece will get Lead Colour (Cover will contain Jump hereos) for its anniversary for sure in double issue 37/38 (36/37? - it depends on the calender) (August, during Obon festival).Or One piece
And also for the fact that it's One Piece :POne Piece will get Leader Colour (Cover will contain Jump hereos) for its anniversary for sure in double issue 37/38 (August, during Obon festival).
It is not set in stone for most of the series when jump commemorates their anniversary except for one Piece. One Piece is getting for years Lead Colour in the double issue during ObonBleach would get one between august and september for anniversary.
And also for the fact that it's One Piece :P
Does that mean that they'll be on next week's sales list?Black Xlover, Kagamigami, UBS volumes have shipped!!!
I'm so happy I thought I should share this fabulousness gem
yesDoes that mean that they'll be on next week's sales list?
you're literally judging a book by its cover....againIron Knight one looks really good, pretty cute character design. Hope it gets the full series treatment eventually.