- Joined
- Dec 3, 2013
- Messages
- 1,727
- Reaction score
- 464
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Yep. So glad I preordered it.Someone on twitter pointed out that Black Clover's 1st volume is sold out on amazon.jp
Yep. So glad I preordered it.Someone on twitter pointed out that Black Clover's 1st volume is sold out on amazon.jp
I don't understand why Erina has a high amount of votes despite her rare appearance until now, we hardly know anything about her despite that she's hot; I'm honestly surprised Hisako and Megumi didn't rank any higher after giving them so much developmentYeah! My favorite characters (and the two halves of my OTP) are first and second place! And Megumi is in the top 5, though I would have liked a more higher position for her (or more votes at least). But all in all it's alright.
Black Clover CP
![]()
Looking at some of those reviews, based on what I can make heads or tails of through google translate, it appears some of Japan's reviewers have some of the same gripes I have with BC. Not surprising, to say the least.Someone on twitter pointed out that Black Clover's 1st volume is sold out on amazon.jp
Yeah you're right about the character development, I agree that she needs it and I really want to see it.I don't understand why Erina has a high amount of votes despite her rare appearance until now, we hardly know anything about her despite that she's hot; I'm honestly surprised Hisako and Megumi didn't rank any higher after giving them so much development
Chrollo as in HxH's Chrollo?
Chrollo, is it you?
Yeah. Pink hair, blue jewels & white clothes? Yikes. I've expected red jewels, white hair & purple clothes...I didn't think it was possible to make the villain look even worse.
On the road to>80k sales.Someone on twitter pointed out that Black Clover's 1st volume is sold out on amazon.jp
After the first chapter, it's all confirmation bias for these guys at this point.Chrollo as in HxH's Chrollo?
No way. Sure Black Clover is been said of taking too much inspiration on other works, but that's just exagerating.
[2] Fashion GaaraTo me he reminded Garaa a lot more, the no eyebrows and stoic stare and now the hair color but all in all I do wonder where this character will be taken, if at all.
I'm pretty sure that's a joke.Chrollo as in HxH's Chrollo?
No way. Sure Black Clover is been said of taking too much inspiration on other works, but that's just exagerating.
Hoperfully those are just some jokers and not people truly serious.Looking at some of those reviews, based on what I can make heads or tails of through google translate, it appears some of Japan's reviewers have some of the same gripes I have with BC. Not surprising, to say the least.
I don't think jokers would give legitimate and understandable criticism.Hoperfully those are just some jokers and not people truly serious.