BnHA's ranking around 1st to 3rd this week was pretty much what I expected. Chapter 39(that is the chapter that's being ranked this week, right?) was a damn great chapter, and the last page was like the cherry on top of the proverbial cake. I wouldn't have expected anything less from such a flawlessly written chapter.
Even Food Wars is facing cannibalistic destruction from BLack Clover.
Not sure if being punny(granted Food Wars obviously doesn't have cannibalism in it, but you know...Food, eating...yadda yadda), or hyperbolic again. Both, perhaps? Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong, but the chapter being ranked this week is the one where our favorite sexy, alcoholic mage, Cana....er, I mean, Vanessa takes Asta and Noelle to that castle town, right? So that chapter, we got to see a little bit of Vanessa, learned about magical items, unfortunately got reacquainted with that goober bronze mage, whom at this point has solidified himself as a joke character, got to see Asta Marty Stu it up some more, and met the Wizard King.
It was an okay chapter. It pretty much served the dual primary task of giving readers a cool down chapter after the battle against Heath before allowing headway into the next arc. Admittedly, having Vanessa's fine self around was definitely one of my favorite parts of this chapter

I wager having Vanessa and, maybe, Noelle around, the appearance of the Wizard King, and maybe Asta being awesome(?) were probably high points for some readers that week. Hell, Vanessa alone was probably reason for enough some people to give a vote for BC that week. If there's one thing I can give Tabata credit for, he draws lovely female characters.
piau9000 said:
Lady Justice ranked earlier than expected.
Lady Justice hasn't started ranking yet. The same goes for Straighten Up! and Devilyman. It's just the way the way the info is laid out at present. We still have another 2-4 weeks before each of the new series show up in rankings.
Someone will probably sort out the rankings shortly.