Kinda related, Uruguayans o/
Also yeah gonna follow it but it's definetly not as much as a big deal as the Eurocup.
Also yeah gonna follow it but it's definetly not as much as a big deal as the Eurocup.
Yeah, I laughed when I saw that. Neither Cavani nor Suarez have made themselves look good in terms of dealing with non-Caucasians.Kinda related, Uruguayans o/
Also yeah gonna follow it but it's definetly not as much as a big deal as the Eurocup.
Told you last year that people here are just incredibly dumb, not just racists lol.Yeah, I laughed when I saw that. Neither Cavani nor Suarez have made themselves look good in terms of dealing with non-Caucasians.
Chile will win comfortably, so I'm gonna root for the underdogs, Ecuador.What team are you rooting for in this first match? Do you have any predictions?
Yeah, I know. I was joking about Cavani. He just didn't know where Jamaica was.Told you last year that people here are just incredibly dumb, not just racists lol.
You were right. Chile won. I was also rooting for Ecuador but it lost in the end.Chile will win comfortably, so I'm gonna root for the underdogs, Ecuador.
I'm usually right predicting this stuffYou were right. Chile won. I was also rooting for Ecuador but it lost in the end.

What is your prediction regarding the 3 finalist?
I’m not that good at predicting stuff like this but I think the 3 finalists will be Argentina, Colombia, Chile or Brasil.
And great minds think alike!

I was actually thought you had made it.LOL it wasn't hard, I just googled a site for it ^^'
Yep, those are the most likely indeed. If you had to choose a suprise, I mean a team that no one expected to go all the way to the finals, which team would you pick? And I didn’t watch that game, what was the score?But yeah those 4 are very likely getting far. Btw, horrible match between Mexico and Bolivia yday.
Well…my prediction is Uruguay and Argentina as the winners.Uruguay vs African team in 3 hs, then us against Paraguay in 5 hs 30 mins.
Smells like a shit signing again, just sayingFirmino signs for Liverpool.

Arsenal will not buy a striker since the good ones are already sold so far and Wenger didn't make a single move, also don't trust the Vidal rumors, Pogba/Pirlo leaving, I doubt Juve will just let Vidal go this summer tooWell, he was brilliant last season for Hoffenheim.
Cech & Vidal to Arsenal
Need a scorer now & we can dethrone Chelsea.