yes we all know who it is -_-

? such haxed poxer ! Temeee...!!!!This game is (was soon) hilarious. Kat vs Ust convo was just epic and hilarious. Kinda like boxing match ''who will we place our bets on?!'', imo. And ofc. some other moments in there were funny as well. I've laughed quiet a lot time, just lovely. XD
Well good luck on both sides~

2nd tims mafia together that cant be a coincidence anymore its DESTINY ♡This game is (was soon) hilarious. Kat vs Ust convo was just epic and hilarious. Kinda like boxing match ''who will we place our bets on?!'', imo. And ofc. some other moments in there were funny as well. I've laughed quiet a lot time, just lovely. XD
Well good luck on both sides~


Yes this shows that we need that way to chat evil-dono. It must be possible somehow. I agree with Ust this is an amazing finish, exceeds expectations, so much pressure on the players to do the right call and convince someone else.Wow. This game
Would like to make my guesses and analyze eveything to the bits, but don't want to influence the game. This is so much more exiciting than GoT season finale.
Yes, contain all the elements to be a great HBO show, some gory innocent killings including baby torture & dismembering, some unexpected plot developments, and some fanservice moments (bartendender nights with his "guests")Wow. This game
Would like to make my guesses and analyze eveything to the bits, but don't want to influence the game. This is so much more exiciting than GoT season finale.
.


Ah ha knew it !!!I am the faceless man![]()
it should have been care bears theme though, and you should have been bitchy bearBest game I've played so far rlly! But not only cuz I was mafia and bla bla but really I had so much fun![]()
That's obvious, Solomon's Judment !Zasz said:What would happen if the last two players standing are a townie and a mafia?
Forgive me for the stupid question, but this is the first time that I'm in a situation such as this one. XD

So bad I've missed Death Note, Fma & HxH games.A 3-player finale.![]()
The last time this happened was in the Death Note Game IIRC. Good luck!
Edit: It also happened in the Fullmetal Alchemist Game.