Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10

Upcoming Themes Voting


  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
This game is (was soon) hilarious. Kat vs Ust convo was just epic and hilarious. Kinda like boxing match ''who will we place our bets on?!'', imo. And ofc. some other moments in there were funny as well. I've laughed quiet a lot time, just lovely. XD

Well good luck on both sides~
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Lawl..... no way !! :pout

Rip Fausty & L.

2 deaths, how possible :huh ? such haxed poxer !

This game is (was soon) hilarious. Kat vs Ust convo was just epic and hilarious. Kinda like boxing match ''who will we place our bets on?!'', imo. And ofc. some other moments in there were funny as well. I've laughed quiet a lot time, just lovely. XD

Well good luck on both sides~
Temeee...!!!! :hmph
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
A 3-player finale.

The last time this happened was in the Death Note Game IIRC. Good luck!

Edit: It also happened in the Fullmetal Alchemist Game.
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
This game is (was soon) hilarious. Kat vs Ust convo was just epic and hilarious. Kinda like boxing match ''who will we place our bets on?!'', imo. And ofc. some other moments in there were funny as well. I've laughed quiet a lot time, just lovely. XD

Well good luck on both sides~
2nd tims mafia together that cant be a coincidence anymore its DESTINY ♡
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Wow. This game :zomg

Would like to make my guesses and analyze eveything to the bits, but don't want to influence the game. This is so much more exiciting than GoT season finale.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Should always follow the rule of thumb and lynch magi day 1 always a mafio
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Pfffttttt! This was so coincidence XD

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

I just noticed that my profile picture has the Al-Tharmen symbol and I'm suppose to be Al-Tharmen in this game, like lol.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wow. This game :zomg

Would like to make my guesses and analyze eveything to the bits, but don't want to influence the game. This is so much more exiciting than GoT season finale.
Yes this shows that we need that way to chat evil-dono. It must be possible somehow. I agree with Ust this is an amazing finish, exceeds expectations, so much pressure on the players to do the right call and convince someone else.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Wow. This game :zomg

Would like to make my guesses and analyze eveything to the bits, but don't want to influence the game. This is so much more exiciting than GoT season finale.
Yes, contain all the elements to be a great HBO show, some gory innocent killings including baby torture & dismembering, some unexpected plot developments, and some fanservice moments (bartendender nights with his "guests") :teehee.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Best game I've played so far rlly! But not only cuz I was mafia and bla bla but really I had so much fun :toc
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
A "The Good, The Bad and the Ugly" kind of final uh?
I suddenly feel pressured. LOL
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Best game I've played so far rlly! But not only cuz I was mafia and bla bla but really I had so much fun :toc
it should have been care bears theme though, and you should have been bitchy bear
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Zasz said:
What would happen if the last two players standing are a townie and a mafia?
Forgive me for the stupid question, but this is the first time that I'm in a situation such as this one. XD
That's obvious, Solomon's Judment ! :cookiehand
but to do so, host need to revive the baby :hmph




A 3-player finale.

The last time this happened was in the Death Note Game IIRC. Good luck!

Edit: It also happened in the Fullmetal Alchemist Game.
So bad I've missed Death Note, Fma & HxH games.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top