- Joined
- Oct 20, 2012
- Messages
- 2,404
- Reaction score
- 817
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I liked the art,but in my opinion there was too bloodshed
I don't have a problem with the blood, if you remember the one shot Akage no Achou that was published in wsj in March it was very bloody as well, but iirc the reception for it was very good.I liked the art,but in my opinion there was too bloodshed
I really have no pity for them as one of the Gintama translators for the last few years. When they go back and finish that series properly then we can talk about feeling sorry for Viz.I don't have a problem with the blood, if you remember the one shot Akage no Achou that was published in wsj in March it was very bloody as well, but iirc the reception for it was very good.
my problem with it is the text! there's way too much text in it imo, most of the speech bubbles have a page worth of text in it
i feel sorry for the poor viz translator that will have to do this one
I liked the art,but in my opinion there was too bloodshed
Just seems like something that just doesnt belong in manga. Why does everything have to be bloody, incredibly mature, and incredibly dark? I dont think there is an audience for this stuff. I miss the days of good storytelling.The oneshot was pretty nice, pretty dark and a bit wtf at times. Would love to see how this would turn out in a short series of like 2 volumes or maybe even more.
I think there's a minimum amount of text per page that has to be fulfilled before a series can get serialized on Jump+. Either that or it's just an average between all the series, which would basically let Ana no Mujina take care of everyone else's quota.I don't have a problem with the blood, if you remember the one shot Akage no Achou that was published in wsj in March it was very bloody as well, but iirc the reception for it was very good.
my problem with it is the text! there's way too much text in it imo, most of the speech bubbles have a page worth of text in it
i feel sorry for the poor viz translator that will have to do this one
abandoning gintama was a complete **** move, the didn't give us a reason or anything & don't give me "no one was buying the volumes" excuse, I know a lot of the people who were buying them.I really have no pity for them as one of the Gintama translators for the last few years. When they go back and finish that series properly then we can talk about feeling sorry for Viz.
Ana no Mujina is basically jump plus Gakkyuu HouteiI think there's a minimum amount of text per page that has to be fulfilled before a series can get serialized on Jump+. Either that or it's just an average between all the series, which would basically let Ana no Mujina take care of everyone else's quota.
Who knows? Could be accurate. Guess we'll just have to see the full ToC + Preview on Thursday.Wow The dance manga is getting a color a week before the first ranking???At this point I think it could be a success,even if I don't like it at all
---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------
Hinomaru'sumou only a cp for its anniversary?IN my opinion there has to be an error in this spoiler.It's surely fake,specially for Dance manga.They never gave a cp a week before the first ranking
That makes sense.they cancel series with bad reception to make space for the new series
no new series = no cancellations
Oh, my bad. I forget... XDkagami have a cp this week, so it's not ranked
But it's not ranked this week because it got a color page.That makes sense.
Well, this mean that Kagamigami is safe for the time being and, if the above toc is accurate, it ranked a little better this week.
Says the person who is posting obvious fake One Piece Spoilers.Wow The dance manga is getting a color a week before the first ranking???At this point I think it could be a success,even if I don't like it at all
---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------
Hinomaru'sumou only a cp for its anniversary?IN my opinion there has to be an error in this spoiler.It's surely fake,specially for Dance manga.They never gave a cp a week before the first ranking