- Joined
- May 23, 2015
- Messages
- 242
- Reaction score
- 80
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I know that the chances are really slim but I would like to see a new Watsuki manga.
Preferably a long one.
Preferably a long one.
I know that the chances are really slim but I would like to see a new Watsuki manga. Preferably a long one.
I say Dragon because is the author with a hit who has more chance to return, but still is very difficult see them,It is more probably 2 rookie and one iwamoto for exampleYou think Tiger Dragon Brothers has a chance at serialization? I would like to believe that, but wouldn't that be quite early after Beelzebub?
I hardly think so...She can do two series.
This ain't Bakuman brah. She doesn't nor needs that kind of work ethic.She Can end Eldlive
Do you not understand the amount of effort it takes to even work on one manga series?I dont understand why people are acting like ēlDLIVE is some extreme time committement. Do not forget Nemuri Netarou Appears.
But she already proved she can run the irregularly running series while doing a one shot and more. Theres only what, three or four chapters of ēlDLIVE per season.Do you not understand the amount of effort it takes to even work on one manga series?
Not everybody is Takei or Mizukami and can do multiple series at once.
Agreed. I think she's a terrible mangaka.Amano? meh
Especially if one of the series is being published in WSJ. It's masochism.Agreed. I think she's a terrible mangaka.
I'm just stating that it's silly in general to expect a mangaka to be able to handle the workload of multiple series at once.
Yeah.I miss Morita and Katsura.
I think he's too old to do another weekly series.Yeah.
I would like to see a new delinquent manga like Rokudenashi Blues. A new one with modern themes.
And Katsura is doing a new thing with Toriyama, and after that, he will do the second part of Zetman.
Another one that I would like to see is Hiroyuki Takei. He's ending Ultimo in July and I don't know if he'll continue Shaman King Flowers since Jump Kai ended.
He's very prolific so he'll probably do something new.
Probably.I think he's too old to do another weekly series.
Yeah, he was technically doing two monthly series and an every other month (is that bi-monthly?) series at the same time, but all three had pretty consistent alternating breaks on various months iirc.
I'd like a source on that please.In the last issue of Jump Kai it's said that the SK franchise will not end and that it will continue.