Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

piau9000

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2015
Messages
242
Reaction score
80
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I know that the chances are really slim but I would like to see a new Watsuki manga.
Preferably a long one.
 

DestyNova4th

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2011
Messages
207
Reaction score
94
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I want Kaito, Tadahiro Miura, Naoki Iwamoto, and Kenta Shinohara.
 

Xzone

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
888
Reaction score
698
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
I prefer people like Fujimaki or Tamura than amano or Watsuki.Fujimaki have more chance to make an another hit than Watsuki...
My preference are: Tiger Dragon Brothers by Tamura Ryuhei, New manga by a rookie(wonderfull wonder world,a Jump SQ One shot or Garden for example),and a new manga by Kaito,tadahiro Miura.
 

Pietro

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
2,404
Reaction score
817
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Miyokawa maoru and naoki iwamoto
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You think Tiger Dragon Brothers has a chance at serialization? I would like to believe that, but wouldn't that be quite early after Beelzebub?
 

Xzone

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
888
Reaction score
698
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
You think Tiger Dragon Brothers has a chance at serialization? I would like to believe that, but wouldn't that be quite early after Beelzebub?
I say Dragon because is the author with a hit who has more chance to return, but still is very difficult see them,It is more probably 2 rookie and one iwamoto for example
 

Pietro

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
2,404
Reaction score
817
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
She Can end Eldlive
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,076
Reaction score
6,934
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I dont understand why people are acting like ēlDLIVE is some extreme time committement. Do not forget Nemuri Netarou Appears.
 

WyldViolet

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
4,108
Reaction score
5,856
Age
33
Country
United States
I dont understand why people are acting like ēlDLIVE is some extreme time committement. Do not forget Nemuri Netarou Appears.
Do you not understand the amount of effort it takes to even work on one manga series?
Not everybody is Takei or Mizukami and can do multiple series at once.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,076
Reaction score
6,934
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Do you not understand the amount of effort it takes to even work on one manga series?
Not everybody is Takei or Mizukami and can do multiple series at once.
But she already proved she can run the irregularly running series while doing a one shot and more. Theres only what, three or four chapters of ēlDLIVE per season.
 

De La Croissant

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
804
Reaction score
668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Agreed. I think she's a terrible mangaka.
I'm just stating that it's silly in general to expect a mangaka to be able to handle the workload of multiple series at once.
Especially if one of the series is being published in WSJ. It's masochism.
 

piau9000

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2015
Messages
242
Reaction score
80
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I miss Morita and Katsura.
Yeah.
I would like to see a new delinquent manga like Rokudenashi Blues. A new one with modern themes.

And Katsura is doing a new thing with Toriyama, and after that, he will do the second part of Zetman.



Another one that I would like to see is Hiroyuki Takei. He's ending Ultimo in July and I don't know if he'll continue Shaman King Flowers since Jump Kai ended.
He's very prolific so he'll probably do something new.
 

WyldViolet

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
4,108
Reaction score
5,856
Age
33
Country
United States
Yeah.
I would like to see a new delinquent manga like Rokudenashi Blues. A new one with modern themes.

And Katsura is doing a new thing with Toriyama, and after that, he will do the second part of Zetman.



Another one that I would like to see is Hiroyuki Takei. He's ending Ultimo in July and I don't know if he'll continue Shaman King Flowers since Jump Kai ended.
He's very prolific so he'll probably do something new.
I think he's too old to do another weekly series.
Yeah, he was technically doing two monthly series and an every other month (is that bi-monthly?) series at the same time, but all three had pretty consistent alternating breaks on various months iirc.
 

piau9000

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2015
Messages
242
Reaction score
80
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I think he's too old to do another weekly series.
Yeah, he was technically doing two monthly series and an every other month (is that bi-monthly?) series at the same time, but all three had pretty consistent alternating breaks on various months iirc.
Probably.
In the last issue of Jump Kai it's said that the SK franchise will not end and that it will continue.
Some people are saying that he'll move it to Jump Square or Ultra Jump. He's already doing Jumbor on Ultra Jump though.
 

WyldViolet

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
4,108
Reaction score
5,856
Age
33
Country
United States
In the last issue of Jump Kai it's said that the SK franchise will not end and that it will continue.
I'd like a source on that please.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top