A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Finally what? :3c

You can never be good enough~
uh that does sound.... bad?

We all are :D

Well your mood certainly was special, but I didn't mind ;)
I reached my goal. :4head

Yes that might be right. Always aim for the top and then aim even higher~
Seems like 70% is the "norm". The last guy who got a 100% contract didn't even take it. :XD

Sure thing... :derp

Special is a nice way to put it. :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

I reached my goal. :4head

Yes that might be right. Always aim for the top and then aim even higher~
Seems like 70% is the "norm". The last guy who got a 100% contract didn't even take it. :XD

Sure thing... :derp

Special is a nice way to put it. :D
Not nice D:

That's what you should do, yeah :nod Aim for the heavens~
Why not? Oo

At least you are :p

Yes I am nice :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Not nice D:

That's what you should do, yeah :nod Aim for the heavens~
Why not? Oo

At least you are :p

Yes I am nice :kappa
Teasing is not nice. :nah

Tendoshou? :XD Where is my wooden blade...
Because he wanted to become an educator instead.

I am a special case. I am a pettanko perv. :nod

Such a nice and fluffy person. :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Teasing is not nice. :nah

Tendoshou? :XD Where is my wooden blade...
Because he wanted to become an educator instead.

I am a special case. I am a pettanko perv. :nod

Such a nice and fluffy person. :kappa
Now who is teasing who here? :XD

x'D Yeah, where is my perm?!
lol funny, but that makes this guy more likeable to me :D

haha yeah sure, you love other kinds of girls too ;P

Now, am I fluffy?~
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Now who is teasing who here? :XD

x'D Yeah, where is my perm?!
lol funny, but that makes this guy more likeable to me :D

haha yeah sure, you love other kinds of girls too ;P

Now, am I fluffy?~
Sometimes teasing is love. :blush

Nobody every dies in Gintama huh? :XD

Why am I not surprised. :kappa

Sure. But most important thing: I love boobs. :wtf

Fuwa fuwa desu~

---------- Post added July 04, 2015 at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was July 03, 2015 at 02:03 PM ----------

"It's not like I did it because I wanted to or anything!"

Saying this right after she kissed Okabe... Kurisu you are awesome. :luv

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

What a sad ending. *cries*
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Sometimes teasing is love. :blush

Nobody every dies in Gintama huh? :XD

Why am I not surprised. :kappa

Sure. But most important thing: I love boobs. :wtf

Fuwa fuwa desu~

---------- Post added July 04, 2015 at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was July 03, 2015 at 02:03 PM ----------

"It's not like I did it because I wanted to or anything!"

Saying this right after she kissed Okabe... Kurisu you are awesome. :luv

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

What a sad ending. *cries*
So it's only love when you tease? XD

Why? I mean sure, Kondo didn't die but I suspected as much. The Shogun did die, as did quite a few villains, and I guess Isaburou + maybe Nobume might be next...

Also Oboro getting powned :D Makes me wonder if he will return again, this time with one less arm.... honestly if he comes back again he's officially the punching bag of Gintama :lmao First getting beaten by Gintoki, then loosing an eye by Takasugi, then loosing an arm thanks to Kondo. There's not much left if he survives again lol.

Kurisu best girl :wtf
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Best Kappa Edition

Where is my kapperoni edition btw? :pout
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Best Kappa Edition

The best always gets saved for last my friend :D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Best Kappa Edition

Nice save, my friend. :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Best Kappa Edition

Switching to teasing again? :kappa Answer my post instead plz
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

So it's only love when you tease? XD

Why? I mean sure, Kondo didn't die but I suspected as much. The Shogun did die, as did quite a few villains, and I guess Isaburou + maybe Nobume might be next...

Also Oboro getting powned :D Makes me wonder if he will return again, this time with one less arm.... honestly if he comes back again he's officially the punching bag of Gintama :lmao First getting beaten by Gintoki, then loosing an eye by Takasugi, then loosing an arm thanks to Kondo. There's not much left if he survives again lol.

Kurisu best girl :wtf
Sometimes. I always need to share my love. .blush

Well regarding the good main characters... I don't mind but with all those wounds... :XD

Oboro is like Alibaba... Just on the bad side. :XD He should die for hood... I think Utsuro is more than enough to pwn our Samurai at the moment.
Then again he could still spare a leg or two. :kappa

Hands down. :wtf
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Sometimes. I always need to share my love. .blush

Well regarding the good main characters... I don't mind but with all those wounds... :XD

Oboro is like Alibaba... Just on the bad side. :XD He should die for hood... I think Utsuro is more than enough to pwn our Samurai at the moment.
Then again he could still spare a leg or two. :kappa

Hands down. :wtf
be nice more often then!

Gintama has always been about willpower and fighting besides all the wounds, but Kondo isn't even that badly hurt thanks to Isaburou. Isaburou on the other hand sure is, hence I think he will bid farewell here :pout

lol the comparison is pretty off, I'm not even sure why people consider Alibaba such a punching bag xD He hardly lost any fight, he simply gets trolled a lot when comedy shows up :XD
And I think it's about time that Oboro is gone for real now... by now I'm pretty sure he heavily regrets leaving Takasugi and Gintoki alive haha

Where is your Kurisu set then?!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

be nice more often then!

Gintama has always been about willpower and fighting besides all the wounds, but Kondo isn't even that badly hurt thanks to Isaburou. Isaburou on the other hand sure is, hence I think he will bid farewell here :pout

lol the comparison is pretty off, I'm not even sure why people consider Alibaba such a punching bag xD He hardly lost any fight, he simply gets trolled a lot when comedy shows up :XD
And I think it's about time that Oboro is gone for real now... by now I'm pretty sure he heavily regrets leaving Takasugi and Gintoki alive haha

Where is your Kurisu set then?!
Are you saying I don't show you how much I love you every day? :pout

Of course but look at him. Look at Gintoki and at everyone else. It is incredible that they are still able to fight. I am surprised they are still able to run! :XD
I agree. It looks like the weird father/daughter like duo will say goodbye...

He wanted to break their swords and their minds. Humiliate them and show them that they don't stand a chance... Serves him right.

Just because of that. He is such an honest guy yet he doesn't get any girl... :XD At least for now. Hopefully Morgianna will love him to death in the near future.

As I said earlier today, I can't betray my waifu. :luv
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Are you saying I don't show you how much I love you every day? :pout

Of course but look at him. Look at Gintoki and at everyone else. It is incredible that they are still able to fight. I am surprised they are still able to run! :XD
I agree. It looks like the weird father/daughter like duo will say goodbye...

He wanted to break their swords and their minds. Humiliate them and show them that they don't stand a chance... Serves him right.

Just because of that. He is such an honest guy yet he doesn't get any girl... :XD At least for now. Hopefully Morgianna will love him to death in the near future.

As I said earlier today, I can't betray my waifu. :luv
Nice double post :XD

Certainly not every day :hmph

Well like I said, it's always been like that. You can question how realistic that is, but I guess it's somewhat possible for people being constantly injured in fights and with a strong will/mindset.
I actually would want them to survive, but after everything Isaburou and Nobume did maybe they deserve death in a way... =/

Certainly :3c

Well it's a shounen, I think in the end he will get Mor :D

oh you... :(
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Nice double post :XD

Certainly not every day :hmph

Well like I said, it's always been like that. You can question how realistic that is, but I guess it's somewhat possible for people being constantly injured in fights and with a strong will/mindset.
I actually would want them to survive, but after everything Isaburou and Nobume did maybe they deserve death in a way... =/

Certainly :3c

Well it's a shounen, I think in the end he will get Mor :D

oh you... :(
Fucking thunderstorm...

Guess I need to change that. :blush

It is a Shounen so I stopped questioning fights anyway... :XD.

Well it is a salvation of some sorts...

Let's hope so. :pout

Where is your S;G set? :heh
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Fucking thunderstorm...

Guess I need to change that. :blush

It is a Shounen so I stopped questioning fights anyway... :XD.

Well it is a salvation of some sorts...

Let's hope so. :pout

Where is your S;G set? :heh
I want a thunderstorm too tbh....

Salvation is fitting I guess :nod

lol I already had quite a few SG sets in the past, so I don't really have that high of an urge :p

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

And for now the Tsukihime remake needs to be celebrated~
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

I want a thunderstorm too tbh....

Salvation is fitting I guess :nod

lol I already had quite a few SG sets in the past, so I don't really have that high of an urge :p

And for now the Tsukihime remake needs to be celebrated~
I have enough for now... I prefer being connected to the internet. :XD

Too bad it might cost us a beautiful girl...

Neither do I. Shana is love, Shana is life. :blush

I guess I have to look forward to 2016/2017? :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

I have enough for now... I prefer being connected to the internet. :XD

Too bad it might cost us a beautiful girl...

Neither do I. Shana is love, Shana is life. :blush

I guess I have to look forward to 2016/2017? :XD
still no storm, maybe today...

Enough others existing :blush

Just that you had tens of other sets in the past but kk xD

2017, wouldn't expect anything earlier :XD
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Best Kappa Edition

Niichan can you be our host in next mafai game ?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Best Kappa Edition

I can't, the bits of free time I have I want to spend with something else xD
 
Top