They are no chapter in Jump Next #03 (10/07).Just to clarify, this page is instead of the chapter or after the chapter?
They are no chapter in Jump Next #03 (10/07).Just to clarify, this page is instead of the chapter or after the chapter?
The oneshot hasn't been published yet, so he can't be done with Shueisha yet. It says it'll be up on the 17th of (can't see the month in that picture, maybe this month but then they might as well have put it in NEXT).Goddam. I adore his art. What was his oneshot on Jump+? I think it's safe to say he is probably done with Shueisha.
Auguston the 17th of
Right now I don't think so.Expect to see Defilyman drop next week. Debuted right where UBS did. I respect Komi, but they need to end Fillerkoi. Jump's too crowded now.
You can't be serious about a new series surpassing and leading to My Hero Academia's cancellation.Right now I don't think so.
Popular Titles
5 Veteran titles: One Piece, Gintama, Toriko, Bleach, Kochikame
7 Sophomore titles: Assassination Classroom, Shokugeki no Soma, Haikyuu!!, PSI Sainan, World Trigger, Nisekoi, Isobe Isobee Monogatari
2 Newbie titles: Boku no Hero Academia, Hinomaru Zumou
2 Just Started: Black Clover, Dance-bu
=
16
The magazine has 20 titles and normally 3-2 titles in each round get cancelled, so 1-2 slots are free. Also the fact that 4 positions belong to not well established series(Just started and Newbie Titles), make it easier for a new series to surpass it.
If a newbie wants to shine, this now is a good time.
Nisekoi's one of the top selling manga in Jump right now. I think the last couple of volumes sold at least 350k. There's no way they're gonna end it.Expect to see Defilyman drop next week. Debuted right where UBS did. I respect Komi, but they need to end Fillerkoi. Jump's too crowded now.
And various veteran and sophomores titles is going to end like Bleach,nisekoi and gintama(I heard toriko by a fan too but I don't know if it is true) beetween final of 2016 and final of 2017 (well except gintama maybe) , and we have series like Hinomaru Zumou and Assclass that are unknown their fate.Right now I don't think so.
Popular Titles
5 Veteran titles: One Piece, Gintama, Toriko, Bleach, Kochikame
7 Sophomore titles: Assassination Classroom, Shokugeki no Soma, Haikyuu!!, PSI Sainan, World Trigger, Nisekoi, Isobe Isobee Monogatari
2 Newbie titles: Boku no Hero Academia, Hinomaru Zumou
2 Just Started: Black Clover, Dance-bu
=
16
The magazine has 20 titles and normally 3-2 titles in each round get cancelled, so 1-2 slots are free. Also the fact that 4 positions belong to not well established series(Just started and Newbie Titles), make it easier for a new series to surpass it.
If a newbie wants to shine, this now is a good time.
As a reader of Toriko they recently revealed some things that could literally allow the series to run for hundreds and hundreds of chapters more (as the series is moving to space and other planets). I think it will probably be rushed to an end by the end of next year though with the consistently dropping ratings and cancelled anime.And various veteran and sophomores titles is going to end like Bleach,nisekoi and gintama(I heard toriko by a fan too but I don't know if it is true) beetween final of 2016 and final of 2017 (well except gintama maybe) , and we have series like Hinomaru Zumou and Assclass that are unknown their fate.
But still I don't think Devilyman would survive.
Also, I would say if the freeblue will appeal the fujos it would catch the hinomaru zumou slots
It's such a shame too.WSJ comics sales for this week:
01. One Piece #78 (1,676,264)
02. Ansatsu Kyoushitsu #15 (423,828)
03. Bleach #68 (223,964)
04. Toriko #35 (142,908)
46. One Piece #77 (21,310 / 2,851,226)
49. Hinomaru Zumou #5 (20,959)
I just checked it and, according to Oricon rankings, at least since 2008, there were no WSJ titles that sold less than Hinomaru by volume 5 and were actually able to become long-running successes. WT volume 5 was already selling twice as much as it. I think the manga's situation is worrying right now.
Look at that Dark Sta placement. I remember folks being worried it was falling out of popularity last week.This ToC was dropped in 2ch (and is being taken seriously)
Issue #33
Best Blue (lead color/cover)
Boku no Hero Academia
One Piece
Shokugeki no Soma (center color)
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
Black Clover
Sesuji wo Pin! to (center color)
Hinomaru Zumou
Gintama
Haikyuu
Devilyman
Saiki Kusuo no PSInan
Toriko
Kagamigami
Oneshot
Isobe (center color)
Kochikame
Bleach
Lady Justice
Absent: World Trigger, Nisekoi
Why Best BLue lead so clothed![]()
Is the title of the One Shot 世界の黒さわ =Sekai no Kurosawa???

Actually Ansatsu is the most obvious, is pretty clear that is close to the end, probably will end in the first half of 2016, will not pass 2016 for sure.And various veteran and sophomores titles is going to end like Bleach,nisekoi and gintama(I heard toriko by a fan too but I don't know if it is true) beetween final of 2016 and final of 2017 (well except gintama maybe) , and we have series like Hinomaru Zumou and Assclass that are unknown their fate.
But still I don't think Devilyman would survive.
Also, I would say if the freeblue will appeal the fujos it would catch the hinomaru zumou slots
Assclass never was a "kill/save korosensei and finish the series" it obvious a training period to the action fase , is more obvious the finish of Nisekoi because the romcom jump series never are longActually Ansatsu is the most obvious, is pretty clear that is close to the end, probably will end in the first half of 2016, will not pass 2016 for sure.
I don't know what Ansatsu Kyoushitsu you're reading, because the manga has 147 chapters of pure "Kill/save korosensei and finish series", nothing more than that. Since the first chapter the manga has a date to end, and the Koro past arc just hinted even more that the manga has a date to end. In the beginning with all the mystery i was thinking about all of this being just the beginning to turn into a battle manga, but after all the time and explanations, is just pretty clear that the manga will end very soon and not turn into a long running battle shounen.Assclass never was a "kill/save korosensei and finish the series" it obvious a training period to the action fase , is more obvious the finish of Nisekoi because the romcom jump series never are long
