Re: Kat's Diary!
rofl, no it wouldn'tthis conversation would be so much easier to follow if I knew what petuchan meant
rofl, no it wouldn'tthis conversation would be so much easier to follow if I knew what petuchan meant
OH~~~○●■Well not anymore
I meant he did in a chat :')
yess I did and you didn't even notice itohh you did as well!I meant he did in a chat :')


will you tell us why ?Im a happeey gurrrrrrrl![]()

yes same hakuchinHakuteiken right
Then yes I am talking about him

haku and nice in a single sentence kekeyess I did and you didn't even notice it
ooo you are talking with haku-sensei too,nice![]()
so much salt plspetuchan is basically a sex slave.
Why ? he is kindhaku and nice in a single sentence keke

?i havent discussed haku with goi chan yet
OH well I guess the projects make everything betterwill you tell us why ?

I don't play friends with people who are not worthy of any sort of kindness, that's what he is referring to (=Why ? he is kind![]()
