FeelsBadMan Zone

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

FI was such a nuisance... Luffy fighting with a huge handicap and a villain with no purpose...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

And a reused theme going in circles, with copy&paste villains and an awful pace. The arc was horrendous tbh
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

At least we had mermaids.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

One big annoying mermaid especially....

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Who turned out to be one of those legendary weapons and people were celebrating that reveal like it was amazing or something...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Well her boobs are a weapon indeed...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Weapons of Mass Distraction? :derp

[sizept=1]I'll take my leave...[/sizept]
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

That is a perfect way to put it. :nod
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Well she definitely blew the concept of boobzillas away

---------- Post added July 22, 2015 at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was July 20, 2015 at 10:58 PM ----------

wow Nuno you surpassed Kait's postcount, now you can leave MH for real!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Good bye Nuno. o/
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

What an achievement. Especially with him being MIA :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

You are not good at going away. :kappa
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

You are not good at going away. :kappa
I never said I was going away though.

Well I would say it's something, not many people will achieve that count :kappa
Fair enough, just saying I likely would never surpass his post count if he was still here.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Fair enough, just saying I likely would never surpass his post count if he was still here.
I guess that's true, but then again if everyone who posts a lot had remained active all of our post counts would be low in comparison xD
So how is life going dude?

And I know I will annoy you but damn, last Gintama episode was awesome. Such a shame you don't follow it :(
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

I'm addicted to Popcorn Time. Watching quite some movies lately xD Watched Unbroken today, not the best I got to admit.

Life's going good man. Really tired lately so weekend will be nice. How about you?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

I'm addicted to Popcorn Time. Watching quite some movies lately xD Watched Unbroken today, not the best I got to admit.

Life's going good man. Really tired lately so weekend will be nice. How about you?
So from Otaku to movie nerd? Interesting evolution :^) Only movie I saw recently was the new Terminator film, which was suprisingly entertaining.

Kinda similar, work's been quite tiring lately so I'm enjoying each weekend a lot xD Thankfully I have a one week vacation after next week. will prolly use that time for some serious chilling haha.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

IDK, isn't really about movies but popcorn time is so fucking nice. Just launch the program and access everything you want instantly. No need to download shit etc. Popcorn Time is pretty much what I always said movies needed (a spotify of movies), I'd gladly pay for an identical product, only legal obviously like spotify for music. Anime should have something similar, downloading is such a bother for me, and streaming anime is just horrendous. Who does that anyway.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Downloading takes like two or three clicks, don't see why it's that much of a bother besides taking space on your PC maybe xD I mean I could see your argument if you were downloading a hundred movies or anime, but considering you only watch one at a time it doesn't take much time at all, outside of waiting a little bit until it's ready to watch.
I guess the days have come when people are too lazy to make a few clicks :kappa

---------- Post added July 28, 2015 at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was July 25, 2015 at 11:19 PM ----------

Nuno please tell me who's your favourite Little Busters girl without any spoilers :D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

If he doesn't say Anego, I might have to use my assassination skillz...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Yeah, her and Rin. The others are garbage in comparison, especially the dumbasses.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Your set is unfair Sky.... What amazing series is that?
 
Top