Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head
FI was such a nuisance... Luffy fighting with a huge handicap and a villain with no purpose...
FI was such a nuisance... Luffy fighting with a huge handicap and a villain with no purpose...




Well I would say it's something, not many people will achieve that countWhat an achievement. Especially with him being MIA![]()

I never said I was going away though.You are not good at going away.![]()
Fair enough, just saying I likely would never surpass his post count if he was still here.Well I would say it's something, not many people will achieve that count![]()
I guess that's true, but then again if everyone who posts a lot had remained active all of our post counts would be low in comparison xDFair enough, just saying I likely would never surpass his post count if he was still here.

So from Otaku to movie nerd? Interesting evolution :^) Only movie I saw recently was the new Terminator film, which was suprisingly entertaining.I'm addicted to Popcorn Time. Watching quite some movies lately xD Watched Unbroken today, not the best I got to admit.
Life's going good man. Really tired lately so weekend will be nice. How about you?

