Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:
You better wake up early to compete then
You better wake up early to compete then



?Im good...stupid laptop died yesterday :/Oi G-kun, how are you doing?
Here some anime class, enjoy !!

amazingOi G-kun, how are you doing?
Here some anime class, enjoy !!

Poor thing... was it new ?Im good...stupid laptop died yesterday :/
Never by anything toshiba
Thanx for the vid xD
Yeees, love it, really well doneamazing![]()
. (maybe a little spoilerish though, realized it afterwards)
Only 2yrs old...shit cost me over $600Poor thing... was it new ?
![]()
Yeees, love it, really well done. (maybe a little spoilerish though, realized it afterwards)

Cant wait for that NnT chap...sounds godlyits okaaaaay![]()

But mine is a toshiba too and it's been working nicely since 4 years.Only 2yrs old...shit cost me over $600![]()


Wuts with the reaction - luuks just like him.


I look like dave chappelle...thats a first xD
Like saying you look like rog from big bang theory![]()


C:Stereotyping u.u
Raj*Like saying you look like rog from big bang theory![]()
