A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Himawari isn't scary :blush

Dat Albedo masturbation in Ains bed x'D

Deserved, let him cry.

And it was only a name invented by the anime staff, there never was anything like "Z" in the manga haha :kappa I have a new name for the new anime: Dragonball Garbage~
She is the daughter every father would dream of. :wtf

Yeah that was unexpected... Who would've thought that changing the character description would result in that... x'D I actually prefer Nabe. She is so cool.

Ouch... The movie was actually fine in comparison. Also good choices for the german dub. I was impressed. I have no idea why DB Kai gets released by KAZE instead though. They changed EVERY single voice actor... I guess KAZE is too stupid to earn money with a cash cow...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Haha, yeah that's what makes the joke even better, since it's anime exclusive :XD

But damn please check out the fight in ep 5. I haven't watched anything else myself either, nor will I, but damn I need someone to laugh with. That was some amateur cartoon level artwork.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Haha, yeah that's what makes the joke even better, since it's anime exclusive :XD

But damn please check out the fight in ep 5. I haven't watched anything else myself either, nor will I, but damn I need someone to laugh with. That was some amateur cartoon level artwork.
I hope Naruto doesn't get beaten to death like this.... btw did you watch the last? Loved it, if only for all the NaruHina moments. And that last scene in the movie (family scene) was adorable as fuck :wtf

I saw some screenshots in the anime thread just a few minutes ago and laughed hard :lmao How freaking bad can it get, really. Way to trash a series even further, it looks worse than the old DBZ.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

She is the daughter every father would dream of. :wtf

Yeah that was unexpected... Who would've thought that changing the character description would result in that... x'D I actually prefer Nabe. She is so cool.

Ouch... The movie was actually fine in comparison. Also good choices for the german dub. I was impressed. I have no idea why DB Kai gets released by KAZE instead though. They changed EVERY single voice actor... I guess KAZE is too stupid to earn money with a cash cow...
A daughter like that would be lovely... I mean how she tried to wake up Naruto.... awwwwwwwwwww :wtf

Nabe is cool, Albedo is funny and hot sometimes but her crazy faces disturb me sometimes... x'D

You just need someone to vent besides me not caring at all huh? XD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Lol you will reply to that? :XD okey okey jeff/holt I won't call you KEV
Well there's no need to reply if you don't want me to so let's leave it at that
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Well there's no need to reply if you don't want me to so let's leave it at that
lol god,it was a joke!! so serious :nah
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

lol god,it was a joke!! so serious :nah
Well it's a long post so you should understand my reluctance.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

lol that's why I said ''you will reply to that?'' :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

A daughter like that would be lovely... I mean how she tried to wake up Naruto.... awwwwwwwwwww :wtf

Nabe is cool, Albedo is funny and hot sometimes but her crazy faces disturb me sometimes... x'D

You just need someone to vent besides me not caring at all huh? XD
Himawari best girl. :wtf Especially with her normal eyes. :D Though it is news to me that the Byakugan awakens like that... Is Boruto able to do the same?

Albedo is so damn scary... If that vampires is similar to her... Oh god. :XD

I know you don't care but you do listen. Daisuki. :wtf

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

But damn please check out the fight in ep 5. I haven't watched anything else myself either, nor will I, but damn I need someone to laugh with. That was some amateur cartoon level artwork.
You can laugh together with me. Though crying is better in this case. Toei destroyed Dragonball.
I had to rewatch Battle of Gods to feel better because the fights looked gorgeous.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Did you laugh because of the big Saber Lion? :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

wow that goi and holt fighting :XD

Himawari best girl. :wtf Especially with her normal eyes. :D Though it is news to me that the Byakugan awakens like that... Is Boruto able to do the same?

Albedo is so damn scary... If that vampires is similar to her... Oh god. :XD

I know you don't care but you do listen. Daisuki. :wtf
Himawari is love, Himawari is life :wtf
If he got the Byakugan at all, seems more like Himawari got it but he didn't.

Albedo is a fine yandere indeed~

Ofc, I will always listen to you :blush
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Goi-kun, Holt-kun... Please don't fight. :pout

Probably. Can't imagine a chibi Naruto with Byakugan anyway. Sage mode is enough. :kappa

Somebody needs to "bone" her... :frankerz

:wtf
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I like Rokka so far, thanks for the rec :pleased

I haven't seen the other two that you recommended though, not sure if either of them are fitting for my taste.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I like Rokka so far, thanks for the rec :pleased

I haven't seen the other two that you recommended though, not sure if either of them are fitting for my taste.
My pleasure :toc

Well I would say just watch the first episode, then you will know xD Charlotte is a work from Key basically, so if you know Clannad or Little Busters you know what you will get into, GE is just a game adaption but if you don't care about distinct and awesome animation than you can ignore it. People say it's a Shingeki no Kyojin copycat even though the game was released before the Shingeki manga :XD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Sky we weren't fighting. Or were we g01?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Of course we weren't lol :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I think you two need a detector for joking comments XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Vsösmdhsjahhsn yeah you should need that too :derp
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

The master of joke comments or the master of gag detection? :D


Dunno if you did listen to the FT OST as well but damn this is awesome every single time. :blush
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top