Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Yeah that was unexpected... Who would've thought that changing the character description would result in that... x'D I actually prefer Nabe. She is so cool.
Ouch... The movie was actually fine in comparison. Also good choices for the german dub. I was impressed. I have no idea why DB Kai gets released by KAZE instead though. They changed EVERY single voice actor... I guess KAZE is too stupid to earn money with a cash cow...
She is the daughter every father would dream of.Himawari isn't scary
Dat Albedo masturbation in Ains bed x'D
Deserved, let him cry.
And it was only a name invented by the anime staff, there never was anything like "Z" in the manga hahaI have a new name for the new anime: Dragonball Garbage~

Yeah that was unexpected... Who would've thought that changing the character description would result in that... x'D I actually prefer Nabe. She is so cool.
Ouch... The movie was actually fine in comparison. Also good choices for the german dub. I was impressed. I have no idea why DB Kai gets released by KAZE instead though. They changed EVERY single voice actor... I guess KAZE is too stupid to earn money with a cash cow...

I have a new name for the new anime: Dragonball Garbage~

How freaking bad can it get, really. Way to trash a series even further, it looks worse than the old DBZ.

Though it is news to me that the Byakugan awakens like that... Is Boruto able to do the same?




