- Joined
- Mar 30, 2014
- Messages
- 2,798
- Reaction score
- 1,588
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
What the
What the


....lets hope ken recruited a mafia last night
Votekill Farfalla
Philia seems super bored in this game nyaa~
Let's put him out of this misery.
Vote Kill Philia
votekil philia
Oh come on, i even gave myself the work of reading all of TSPanda's 14 posts.
Maybe he is just not that into the game or he doesn't know how to play with his role or he doesn't feel like he needs to do more ... but my first thought would be that he is playing like a scared Mafia who just pops from time to time at the best suitable moment, randomly posts something and just disappears again.
votekill TSPanda (Crabbe)
Harry votekill
Votekill Aonori,
well, I don't know who's mafia yet. But this is one of the guy who are trigger happy with the dueling club on the first day.
yeah that was a bit misleading
---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------
Ken would either:
1) join a bandwagon no reasons given
2) vote a random person with no votes who is barely getting 3 posts in
I mean GG for me he is most suspicious not sure why we even hesitateVote change Ken
Vote kill ken locked

lol*Hits in Pansy's forehead... but this time she stops breathing*
![]()
Mentor
Harry you just killed the leader of Dumbledore's Army... Thanks I guess >_>
we need another mafia this lynch...i would gladly reveal my rolelol
---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------
I told you ken was no good!


Omg I should had used that pun ;-;He killed the DEMENTOR!
![]()
Check my post at the bottom of last page, votes got updated.Does my vote get a reset?and gg told u guys
jorped is claimed hider...unless someone else challenges him...i think he's clear,but that's meO.O jeez! Now I have no idea who I should vote. Jorped or Philia. D:
If he really is mafia it was really effective.
---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------
Actually let me read the roles, idk if mentor is good or bad. XD

Go for Philia thenO.O jeez! Now I have no idea who I should vote. Jorped or Philia. D:
If he really is mafia it was really effective.

