Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

If he can't choose, maybe something like PGO ?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

If you are truly not mafia and that you screwed up, lawl will have wasted his night action on you.
Yeah, i should had find a time to come here and posted, but the night phase happened on the time that i currently have less chances of being online, which was during my sleep schedule and the morning that i use to go to the beach.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Yeah, i should had find a time to come here and posted, but the night phase happened on the time that i currently have less chances of being online, which was during my sleep schedule and the morning that i use to go to the beach.
Can't you skip the beach one day ? :hmph
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Can't you skip the beach one day ? :hmph
I am currently on vacations. I have skipped it during some of the afternoon, but if i did skipped during the morning i would probably hear some comment of my parents telling i am addicted to my computer and bla bla.

Plus, since i am only staying here for a couple of weeks, and i do enjoy to go for my early running sessions on the beach :p
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Haku, I thought you were doc.
Sorry that I failed to meet your expectations, Erinyes-sama~

What type of night role is it?
N/A. No night role. Just a regular Townie.
I was suspecting I might have been a Sleeper or a Traitor myself, so, opted to lay low with proactivity. That said, I have said that I did nothing the previous night, as well, but I figured the Mafia side might end up interpreting it as a sign that I somehow got blocked or just outright bluffing about my action. I took a gamble, so to speak.
But the way the game is balanced, there is still a chance that I'm a second Sleeper or a Traitor, so, I can't get too comfortable yet. If we can't get onto anything else, maybe we should simply lynch me and see what happens, although I'd love to get onto a a major clue and avoid doing fail-safe routine.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I am currently on vacations. I have skipped it during the afternoon, but if i did skipped during the morning i would probably hear some comment of my parents telling i am addicted to my computer and bla bla.

Plus, since i am only staying here for a couple of weeks ... :p
Dear, you should know that too much sun can damage your skin, you should avoid sun exposure between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m, just a friendly advice :^_^
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Plain townie? With this we have Haku, Erin and Nao. How can you even say that you failed and that it's significant in this case? And it makes too much plain ones.

I have never heard of a game with two people having the exact same role.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Dear, you should know that too much sun can damage your skin, you should avoid sun exposure between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m, just a friendly advice :^_^
Very unrelated note: I have seen stuff on TV that scientists actually advocate sun exposure during that time, but just for a very short period of time, rather than laying under the sun for hours out of that period.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Plain townie? With this we have Haku, Erin and Nao. How can you even say that you failed and that it's significant in this case? And it makes too much plain ones.

I have never heard of a game with two people having the exact same role.
I didn't say I failed. I said it looks like I did nothing in the night phase. And isn't regular Townie pretty significant? Potentially recruitable people are always crucial to the game's flow.
But I haven't played either role myself if I'm not wrong, so, I'm not even sure how that would work. But I think I'd know if I were a Traitor, right? So, that option is out of window, as well, I guess.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Yeah, i should had find a time to come here and posted, but the night phase happened on the time that i currently have less chances of being online, which was during my sleep schedule and the morning that i use to go to the beach.
So you were enjoying beach :derp
Can't blame you lol

Joke aside I am waiting for gnut's doc&det comba role :XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Ne, ne, Demon-kun, Demon-kun. How much of what I have just told you do you believe in?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Dear, you should know that too much sun can damage your skin, you should avoid sun exposure between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m, just a friendly advice :^_^
It's 2:34 pm now here. I generally only go back to the beach after 4 pm :p
It wasn't even 10 am when i finished my 4km running and went for a swim on the ocean. Most of the following time was spent under a sun umbrella, but thanks for the advice :hug

I didn't say I failed. I said it looks like I did nothing in the night phase. And isn't regular Townie pretty significant? Potentially recruitable people are always crucial to the game's flow.
But I haven't played either role myself if I'm not wrong, so, I'm not even sure how that would work. But I think I'd know if I were a Traitor, right? So, that option is out of window, as well, I guess.

This doesn't really help us, this will just confuses in to what we actually have to do. The fact that i didn't perform my night role doesn't help as well.
We can't know for sure that you weren't recruited already, though since there's was a killing every night the chance of that happening is rather low.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Very unrelated note: I have seen stuff on TV that scientists actually advocate sun exposure during that time, but just for a very short period of time, rather than laying under the sun for hours out of that period.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------



I didn't say I failed. I said it looks like I did nothing in the night phase. And isn't regular Townie pretty significant? Potentially recruitable people are always crucial to the game's flow.
But I haven't played either role myself if I'm not wrong, so, I'm not even sure how that would work. But I think I'd know if I were a Traitor, right? So, that option is out of window, as well, I guess.
According to the rules, I believe regular townies can only be recruited by a Mason, the others are Sleeper(who don't know he is one), Traitor, Naive Traitor and Threesome Candidate. Correct me if I am wrong Dumbledore.
 
Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Very unrelated note: I have seen stuff on TV that scientists actually advocate sun exposure during that time, but just for a very short period of time, rather than laying under the sun for hours out of that period.
Rly ? did'nt know :) But jorpy seems to stay for hours that's baaad. ^^

So, D.D is dead and we don't even know about his actions. If there's others det we won't even be able to determine their sanity.that's not good at all.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

This doesn't really help us, this will just confuses in to what we actually have to do. The fact that i didn't perform my night role doesn't help as well.
We can't know for sure that you weren't recruited already, though since there's was a killing every night the chance of that happening is rather low.
Probably. I don't really intend to help the Townies, anyway. I just wish to kill someone else at this point. Whoever wins the game is a trivial matter to me in comparison.

According to the rules, I believe regular townies can only be recruited by a Mason, the others are Sleeper(who don't know he is one, Traitor, Naive Traitor and Threesome Candidate. Correct me if I am wrong Dumbledore.
I believe that's the case. And jorped is probably right, you can't know if I'm recruited or not, either.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Waiting for the others seems to be the best choice as of now... I thought James would be one of the first here.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Anyways, like jorped, I'm also out on vacation, so, off to swimming for a couple of hours. Try not to kill me in the meantime, duel lovers. I wish to be present if I'm going to get killed (=
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Probably. I don't really intend to help the Townies, anyway. I just wish to kill someone else at this point. Whoever wins the game is a trivial matter to me in comparison.
Since on both nights, there was a kill we could gamble with the fact that those actions were indeed caused by the Mafia. If that was indeed the case, unless there's two Mafia it's safe to assume you weren't recruited.

Now that might change with the following night. Sooner or later they might target you and at that moment the townies will be at a bigger disadvantage, so even though i feel like you do contribute to the game maybe we should try to cut the problem from the root, and not allow for it to grow.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Since on both nights, there was a kill we could gamble with the fact that those actions were indeed caused by the Mafia. If that was indeed the case, unless there's two Mafia it's safe to assume you weren't recruited.

Now that might change with the following night. Sooner or later they might target you and at that moment the townies will be at a bigger disadvantage, so even though i feel like you do contribute to the game maybe we should try to cut the problem from the root, and not allow for it to grow.
Your convenient absence makes you more suspicious too. Frankly, it doesn't take much time to send a PM.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Anyways, like jorped, I'm also out on vacation, so, off to swimming for a couple of hours. Try not to kill me in the meantime, duel lovers. I wish to be present if I'm going to get killed (=
Damn you are all so lucky... I also wanted to go to some swimming places like beach.:scry:scry:scry:scry

Well gonna give another hint on my role, it's not Hufflepuff related.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top