Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
If he can't choose, maybe something like PGO ?
If he can't choose, maybe something like PGO ?
Yeah, i should had find a time to come here and posted, but the night phase happened on the time that i currently have less chances of being online, which was during my sleep schedule and the morning that i use to go to the beach.If you are truly not mafia and that you screwed up, lawl will have wasted his night action on you.
Can't you skip the beach one day ?Yeah, i should had find a time to come here and posted, but the night phase happened on the time that i currently have less chances of being online, which was during my sleep schedule and the morning that i use to go to the beach.

I am currently on vacations. I have skipped it during some of the afternoon, but if i did skipped during the morning i would probably hear some comment of my parents telling i am addicted to my computer and bla bla.Can't you skip the beach one day ?![]()

He was one of the most reliable, if not the most. No doc. protected him ? Or maybe there's an insane doc. ?
Rip D.D kun![]()
Oh wait, could it be that gnuty asked for doc protection so D.D stayed unprotected....![]()
Doc, doc, doc, you are really trying hard to find one huh?Haku, I thought you were doc.
Sorry that I failed to meet your expectations, Erinyes-sama~Haku, I thought you were doc.
N/A. No night role. Just a regular Townie.What type of night role is it?
Dear, you should know that too much sun can damage your skin, you should avoid sun exposure between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m, just a friendly adviceI am currently on vacations. I have skipped it during the afternoon, but if i did skipped during the morning i would probably hear some comment of my parents telling i am addicted to my computer and bla bla.
Plus, since i am only staying here for a couple of weeks ...![]()

Very unrelated note: I have seen stuff on TV that scientists actually advocate sun exposure during that time, but just for a very short period of time, rather than laying under the sun for hours out of that period.Dear, you should know that too much sun can damage your skin, you should avoid sun exposure between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m, just a friendly advice![]()
I didn't say I failed. I said it looks like I did nothing in the night phase. And isn't regular Townie pretty significant? Potentially recruitable people are always crucial to the game's flow.Plain townie? With this we have Haku, Erin and Nao. How can you even say that you failed and that it's significant in this case? And it makes too much plain ones.
I have never heard of a game with two people having the exact same role.
So you were enjoying beachYeah, i should had find a time to come here and posted, but the night phase happened on the time that i currently have less chances of being online, which was during my sleep schedule and the morning that i use to go to the beach.


It's 2:34 pm now here. I generally only go back to the beach after 4 pmDear, you should know that too much sun can damage your skin, you should avoid sun exposure between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m, just a friendly advice![]()

I didn't say I failed. I said it looks like I did nothing in the night phase. And isn't regular Townie pretty significant? Potentially recruitable people are always crucial to the game's flow.
But I haven't played either role myself if I'm not wrong, so, I'm not even sure how that would work. But I think I'd know if I were a Traitor, right? So, that option is out of window, as well, I guess.
According to the rules, I believe regular townies can only be recruited by a Mason, the others are Sleeper(who don't know he is one), Traitor, Naive Traitor and Threesome Candidate. Correct me if I am wrong Dumbledore.Very unrelated note: I have seen stuff on TV that scientists actually advocate sun exposure during that time, but just for a very short period of time, rather than laying under the sun for hours out of that period.
---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------
I didn't say I failed. I said it looks like I did nothing in the night phase. And isn't regular Townie pretty significant? Potentially recruitable people are always crucial to the game's flow.
But I haven't played either role myself if I'm not wrong, so, I'm not even sure how that would work. But I think I'd know if I were a Traitor, right? So, that option is out of window, as well, I guess.
Rly ? did'nt knowVery unrelated note: I have seen stuff on TV that scientists actually advocate sun exposure during that time, but just for a very short period of time, rather than laying under the sun for hours out of that period.
But jorpy seems to stay for hours that's baaad. ^^Probably. I don't really intend to help the Townies, anyway. I just wish to kill someone else at this point. Whoever wins the game is a trivial matter to me in comparison.This doesn't really help us, this will just confuses in to what we actually have to do. The fact that i didn't perform my night role doesn't help as well.
We can't know for sure that you weren't recruited already, though since there's was a killing every night the chance of that happening is rather low.
I believe that's the case. And jorped is probably right, you can't know if I'm recruited or not, either.According to the rules, I believe regular townies can only be recruited by a Mason, the others are Sleeper(who don't know he is one, Traitor, Naive Traitor and Threesome Candidate. Correct me if I am wrong Dumbledore.
Since on both nights, there was a kill we could gamble with the fact that those actions were indeed caused by the Mafia. If that was indeed the case, unless there's two Mafia it's safe to assume you weren't recruited.Probably. I don't really intend to help the Townies, anyway. I just wish to kill someone else at this point. Whoever wins the game is a trivial matter to me in comparison.
Your convenient absence makes you more suspicious too. Frankly, it doesn't take much time to send a PM.Since on both nights, there was a kill we could gamble with the fact that those actions were indeed caused by the Mafia. If that was indeed the case, unless there's two Mafia it's safe to assume you weren't recruited.
Now that might change with the following night. Sooner or later they might target you and at that moment the townies will be at a bigger disadvantage, so even though i feel like you do contribute to the game maybe we should try to cut the problem from the root, and not allow for it to grow.
Damn you are all so lucky... I also wanted to go to some swimming places like beach.Anyways, like jorped, I'm also out on vacation, so, off to swimming for a couple of hours. Try not to kill me in the meantime, duel lovers. I wish to be present if I'm going to get killed (=



