Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

If gnut was townie wouldn't he fight way harder to stay alive? At least that's how I remember him in past games when he was about to be lynched and was not mafia.
My point.

yesterday: zomg everyone is going to regret killing me
today: not gonna fight against it

maybe he already accomplished his goals?

Actually i believe you, i think, having a prostitute in the game, seems to me consistent, unless somebody else claim the same role. But if you blocked Panda how could he stole Jorpy's ability?
well, if he did block me, I didn't get the ability

Btw Why would panda steal jorpy's ability, while others claimed more interesting roles to steal.
explanation given a few posts ago~
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Im a man of my word...even tho it will get me lynched.
Lala you are confused because i made an honest mistake...i swore i had this role more than once....and should be a bold enough claim to earn me some credit....
I am the whore....
I will live with the fact you guys decide to lynch me...i should have checked my previous roles before giving that hint.
lol was expecting pimp :gnut

Still reading
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Got home now! Will eat dinner, take a bath and then it's time to catch some Mafia and prove my innocence :cop
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

To be fair he only finds out who was targeted right? The spy doesn't find out what the ability is.
True, but jorped didn't even use his ability. Assuming he has a killing ability, it would have killed someone, assuming he is prostitute it would have blocked someone etc. jorp could have a killing ability and simply didn't want to act because he knew he'd be discovered by lawl.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

You hid behind someone you suspect as mafia even though it would kill you if he is?
I haven't use the hide ability yet. And I didn't suspect Jorpie of being mafia back then, I just wanted to force the tie (which in the end didn't happen because Grysun already got the majority vote) to see who would vote for what.

And, if you announce your action, mafia will target him and both of you will die.
Ah I see

There is Greg saying he targetted you, so it makes things even more complicated.
If Greg did target me, I don't have the hider ability

Still that alone is useful to see if somebody really got an active role or not and if what lawl says is correct then jorped did no action that night which he should have seen as spying happens before robbing.
fair enough
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I was thinking that maybe, your hiding ability would have protected you from the steal, and Panda would have thought that he stole your ability? Since kill and steal have the same priority, and Mafia Pirate do exist.
What is this priority...
Have to go and check rules again :residentsleeper
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

well my night actions were jorped night 1 and panda last night...

like i said....lynch me it was my fuck up.

im not even going to fight it...when all is said and done...

i told ya so...gonna read now
If you were so sure I'm mafia, why didn't you try to block me?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Jesus, glad to see you back, :zomg please provide us your guidance, you're the only innocent confirmed in the game, the only one we can trust, pliz make miracles happen :^_^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

wait

you blocked me last night? That means I still have the pirate ability, and not the hider ability of Jorped?

So Jorped isn't in the clear then :cookiehand

Saying you aren't going to fight it is easy btw, why did you do what you did?
I was quite sure that, although the pirate doesn't know what ability he stole (and the robbed person doesn't know he got stolen either), he would get a PM about his action. Has anyone ever played as pirate? Doesn't he get a PM saying he has a new ability now or that it didn't work in the case of being blocked?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I haven't use the hide ability yet. And I didn't suspect Jorpie of being mafia back then, I just wanted to force the tie (which in the end didn't happen because Grysun already got the majority vote) to see who would vote for what.
Typo. I meant stole.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

What is this priority...
Have to go and check rules again :residentsleeper
lmao its the order in which multiple actions take place

this game has a technical aspect to it :XD

If you were so sure I'm mafia, why didn't you try to block me?
he started to suspect me as soon as I pointed out that he was behaving weirdly about his role

Typo. I meant stole.
point remains that I was suspicious for not using it at first, which I then explain, which then gets refuted

so I decided to figure out who I'd want to use it on, motivate that, and I'm still suspicious because of mister mafioso Greg xD

I was quite sure that, although the pirate doesn't know what ability he stole (and the robbed person doesn't know he got stolen either), he would get a PM about his action. Has anyone ever played as pirate? Doesn't he get a PM saying he has a new ability now or that it didn't work in the case of being blocked?
lmao

when I checked my panel and there were no pm's, I figured something had happened. Then I checked the description of pirate, and it says I don't get to know what ability I stole. So I just assumed I got it but host-chan won't let me know what it is. But yeah, it would have made sense to at least get a confirmation of sorts.

If someone could confirm, please :')
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Jesus, glad to see you back, :zomg please provide us your guidance, you're the only innocent confirmed in the game, the only one we can trust, pliz make miracles happen :^_^
I'll try. But even my powers cannot grant all kinds of miracles, so I'm sorry, you still have to live with this hideous face of yours for the rest of the game. :P
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

WHY? WHY? I'm not red enough? ;-; Is it my floppy asian boobs? Do I look bad in blue?
Fix it :cookiehand

Still reading
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

point remains that I was suspicious for not using it at first, which I then explain, which then gets refuted

so I decided to figure out who I'd want to use it on, motivate that, and I'm still suspicious because of mister mafioso Greg xD
What makes you suspicious is that

1.lawl was already going to do something about jorp so there were better targets(Greg said jorp was safe for now because no one claimed his role, so his case was only reported for later).
2.jorp said he didn't use his ability at all, but coincidentally (he was one of the first to post there despite his vacations and yet he could not send a PM even though he said lawl to investigate him), you did, and now you can support him.
3.A Mafia Pirate risks nothing at all when he uses his ability.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Jesus-sama said:
I'll try. But even my powers cannot grant all kinds of miracles, so I'm sorry, you still have to live with this hideous face of yours for the rest of the game. :P
Baaaaakaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!! You've just ruined all the hopes i placed in you :hmph
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Fix it :cookiehand

Still reading
Oh I won't put up a show to defend my boobs as well, dw '-'


Ok, so Hardy, Kat and Imp had the pirate role before. I'm willing to check those games once I'm home to see if they posted anything about a confirmation.

I believe that this is a great opportunity for us to check Panda, Greg, Jorp, Ao and Misho's credibility all at once! So yeah.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I was quite sure that, although the pirate doesn't know what ability he stole (and the robbed person doesn't know he got stolen either), he would get a PM about his action. Has anyone ever played as pirate? Doesn't he get a PM saying he has a new ability now or that it didn't work in the case of being blocked?
I don't think you receive PMs when you get blocked by Prostitute. Wasn't it the same for Detective, etc.? If I'm not wrong, a Detective would only know of getting blocked through not getting his result PM back at all, not through a PM saying he got blocked or something like that.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Oh I won't put up a show to defend my boobs as well, dw '-'


Ok, so Hardy, Kat and Imp had the pirate role before. I'm willing to check those games once I'm home to see if they posted anything about a confirmation.

I believe that this is a great opportunity for us to check Panda, Greg, Jorp, Ao and Misho's credibility all at once! So yeah.
Can't we just ask this to Dumbledore? Or he is not allowed to answer?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

"
I believe that this is a great opportunity for us to check Panda, Greg, Jorp, Ao and Misho's credibility all at once! So yeah.
Inb4 they are all innocent and the people who are questioning their credibility (us few people who have been discussing) make up the Mafia team :frankerz
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

If you're blocked, you don't get a pm.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top