Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

No, it's priceless, because we asked for his role and he didn't answer it besides saying "Easy to guess", either.
Well neither of them seem to say much about their role, so for me they are on the same situation.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well neither of them seem to say much about their role, so for me they are on the same situation.
Well, yeah, more or less.
What made Demon's post funny was how he acted as if he was any different, however. Farfalla at least outright says she won't reveal anything rather than beating around the bush.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I said my role was more useful than most and it's an active one, jorp and james should have guessed it. In comparison, farfalla refuses to give more hints than it's passive, it's been asked several times already. And she was the one complaining when Ao didn't answer to her question.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Oh PLEASE, we have a lot of important active roles on the table that could be targets! That's why Demon has no excuse not to reveal himself!

On the other hand, we have around 3 hidden passive roles. Revealing them blow the whole purpose of their triggering mecanisms, LOL. You say one, you narrow down the others and nulify them. Of course it allows people to hide in them as well, but it's not like we have any confirmed active role either.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I just won't reveal my role, period. Some people here should be smart enough to understand why. I don't wanna sound cocky, but I've been trying to explore flaws and check options since Day 1. I'm also being cautious enough to check multiple things before insisting on my points, and justifying whenever I change my decisions. I think that doing that is a better shown that I'm a townie than saying a wtv role, that could be a lie, just to satisfy you guys. If revealing my role is the only way to be trustworthy, can't do much o/
What if Demon uses the same argument?
Even Gnut used it yesterday and for what? Like the fricking prostitute role is that much valuable at all.

Everyone has important roles and they don't want to talk about it, so let's just role the dice.
Then we have people with barely any information given! Or should we just trust Frosty, Tata, Zasz or even all those that claim to be plain townies?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So, it was easy to guess, but it's now easy to guess for jorped and James alone. Okay :XD
I guess I will think through it once more, then.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I said my hint was more useful than most and it's an active one, jorp and james should have guessed it. In comparison, farfalla refuses to give more hints than it's passive, it's been asked several times already. And she was the one complaining when Ao didn't answer to her question.
You have no reason to hide yourself :fail
Or if you have one I'm missing, you didn't share it

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Even Gnut used it yesterday and for what? Like the fricking prostitute role is value at all.
I trust my judgement better, sowwy u.u

Everyone has important roles and they want to talk about it, so let's just role the dice.
I can't believe that you, of all people, are saying that '-'
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I said my role was more useful than most and it's an active one, jorp and james should have guessed it. In comparison, farfalla refuses to give more hints than it's passive, it's been asked several times already. And she was the one complaining when Ao didn't answer to her question.
Link me to the hint and i will try to think about it.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I said that! I am gonna sue you for copyright reasons, unless you give me a like :cop

@TSPanda, definitely agree. I might have been wrong about you and GrySun but i can't be wrong a third time! Gnut is a Mafia scum :heh

votekill gnut

Will have to go now. When i am back let's see how the game progressed and what gnut had to say on his defense.
Oh just caught up. So Greg was prostitute? First, I thought he said he had the role more than once? Second how is the role aggressive? Third I might understand why he didn't want to reveal his role yesterday. Perhaps he had a hunch and wanted to attempt a block but it makes no sense to claim Prostitute today without giving results. Last, why do you keep hampering on the fact that you should be left alive? It's making you seem incredibly desperate, very much unlike you Greg.
votekill Gnut I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt yesterday but your story is just too shady.

Haku, I understand your need to catch 'fun' but surely you'd like to help out? If you're not willing to do that then at least try to not confuse the shit out of us because I'm not getting you at all
Hum dinner time

votekill Gnut
Ok guys I will believe that jorped honestly fucked up this time. Vote kill aonori for now
dude this is so mafia....coming from a guy on night1 scared to use his ability but on night 2 you use it to steal a hiders ability even tho you didnt trust him.
bro you didnt steal shit nor did you do anything...i was sexing you:XD
VOTEKILL PANDA
i can atleast vote xD
Vote lock gnut even if ur a whore I hate sex anyway
On my phone right now and I Vote kill Farfalla. First, she and Greg can'tbe together or they are pretty good.actors. She says panda could have lied about his PM to Hardy when she used the same excusd but this timewith a different host. She refuses to give more hints about her role and suddenly decides to challenge Frosty of all people, overlooking the fact that Greg could have been protected in herposts. If youcan't think of a role forme, one of the fews claiming active, tata and frosty, it means you have an idea for Erin, nao and goi? When two among them claim plain townies? Holt also and Haku, could you list them?

7 of 16 votes

gnut 4x (Harry/jorped;Holt/Katie;TSPanda/Crabbe;Dean/lawlett-kun)
Naomidee 2x (Hagrid's Penalty,Hagrid's Penalty)
TSPanda 1x (Colin/gnut)
Farfalla 1x (Ernie/Demonspeed)
Unable to vote, Not Voter Disease 1x (Luna/Zasz)

[highlight]Day 3 ends in 15 hs.[/highlight]​
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

You have no reason to hide yourself :fail
Or if you have one I'm missing, you didn't share it

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------



I trust my judgement better, sowwy u.u



I can't believe that you, of all people, are saying that '-'
I edited the post later to "not want to talk about it".
I kinda believe on you not wanting to talk about it, but don't you think some Mafia will use that excuse?

That's my point :mono
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I said my role was more useful than most and it's an active one, jorp and james should have guessed it. In comparison, farfalla refuses to give more hints than it's passive, it's been asked several times already. And she was the one complaining when Ao didn't answer to her question.
I did note Farfs being a bit more agressive today, she almost bandwagoned me with posts after I told my role (chill a lil farfs:))
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

What if Demon uses the same argument?
Even Gnut used it yesterday and for what? Like the fricking prostitute role is that much valuable at all.

Everyone has important roles and they don't want to talk about it, so let's just role the dice.
Then we have people with barely any information given! Or should we just trust Frosty, Tata, Zasz or even all those that claim to be plain townies?
keep saying the hoe is not important....
remember that when you need the role to block someone for the town....
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Can't we edit the thread title from one phase to another? It was easier to track posts of a user when it was like that.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Can't we edit the thread title from one phase to another? It was easier to track posts of a user when it was like that.
I didn't think it was needed considering you can check where each day starts and ends from the Updates in the first post. I'll keep that in mind for next time, though.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I edited the post later to "not want to talk about it".
I kinda believe on you not wanting to talk about it, but don't you think some Mafia will use that excuse?

That's my point :mono
Yeah, I kinda believe in not ruining passive roles as well. Don't you think it bugs me that it's also an excuse not to question other "passive ones" much? But oh well, it's not like we don't have other options to investigate now.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

I did note Farfs being a bit more agressive today, she almost bandwagoned me with posts after I told my role (chill a lil farfs:))
D:

I'm like that since Day 1 ;-;
Pepper only hurts in your eyes u.u
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hımmm...farfosh and demon don't reveal there roles and fighting with each other for not revealing their roles lol
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hımmm...farfosh and demon don't reveal there roles and fighting with each other for not revealing their roles lol
what are you again?:XD
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

D:

I'm like that since Day 1 ;-;
Pepper only hurts in your eyes u.u
Sorry didnt notice (dont worry I also didnt see Lawlett as a complete troller until he got away from the bandwagon on day 1:teehee)
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,631
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

so in about 30 minutes, farf and demon went from suspecting everyone to suspecting each other, both because of the same reason - not wanting to reveal their role

:lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top