Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Seriously, Demon! Don't you feel ashamed you protected THAT over Aonori who could have been insane for all we know?! >.<
But... you didn't stop me :sweatdrop

With all due respect, Haku made this comment a few pages back - we hastily jump to conclusions based on what's in front of us now

> we still don't know some roles. As in, some people haven't even /claimed/ a role

Holt, for example?

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------



to be fair I thought he was betting on protecting Ao

hence the

"I should have targeted Ao"
I clearly said I was protecting lawl. Now you said you targeted lawl, but lawl claimed Spy, they can't protect, thought you'd say that you targeted me but that's not even the case. Targeting Ao would have given you the Det ability, and you can't protect anyone with this either.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Why am I paranoid? I am actually sane
You are like 99,9% paranoid if you are spy, Lawl!

Why?

Because Jorped who is confirmed hider now said he targeted Holt and not Aonori. And you said Jorped target Aonori. Aonir died this night. Jorped, the hider, didn't died. What does that tell us? That Jorped never targeted Aonori! Meaning your result is FALSE! Meaning you either fully well knowing lied to us but then you would tell us which one Holt has targeted or you really got teh result of Jorped targetign Aonori but then his hider role contradicts your result meaning you got a random result of Jorped targeting somebody.

So you are paranoid, you cannot be sane else you would have gotten Jorped targeting Holt and could helped us confirming that Jorped really was hider after all as well as proving your own SANE spy role by Jorped saying that that really happened!

So we most likely have to killl you next, Lawl.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I lied about the whole jorped thingy ofc, jorp targeted holt
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

You are like 99,9% paranoid if you are spy, Lawl!

Why?

Because Jorped who is confirmed hider now said he targeted Holt and not Aonori. And you said Jorped target Aonori. Aonir died this night. Jorped, the hider, didn't died. What does that tell us? That Jorped never targeted Aonori! Meaning your result is FALSE! Meaning you either fully well knowing lied to us but then you would tell us which one Holt has targeted or you really got teh result of Jorped targetign Aonori but then his hider role contradicts your result meaning you got a random result of Jorped targeting somebody.

So you are paranoid, you cannot be sane else you would have gotten Jorped targeting Holt and could helped us confirming that Jorped really was hider after all as well as proving your own SANE spy role by Jorped saying that that really happened!

So we most likely have to killl you next, Lawl.
Didn't jorped say he targeted Naomi first night? Dunno if he mentioned his target previous night, but he didn't use it Night 2 because beach.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

lol Panda when you want to lie, you should at least put some effort. So first you say you protected someone last night. When confronted because you can't use two actions in a night, you said you sent two actions but maybe the other one wasn't acknowledged. Now you say you targeted Lawl (obviously an attempt to make us thinks he's innocent since spy dies on targeting mafia) but earlier one you said you protected someone. If you targeted Lawl with your pirate ability, then you should have been expecting to get spy since Lawl never claimed to have a protective role.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

The problem is not me I am dying and I know it, but how do we win now? I fucked up a tad, but can u guys like atleast plan out the night phase now. I am sure panda will protect the wrong target like last night.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I lied about the whole jorped thingy ofc, jorp targeted holt
Frosty, can you please kill this guy, please? Dumbdoor? Duel time for the rest of us expect me and farf? Pls?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Yeah I'd like that as well
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I clearly said I was protecting lawl. Now you said you targeted lawl, but lawl claimed Spy, they can't protect, thought you'd say that you targeted me but that's not even the case. Targeting Ao would have given you the Det ability, and you can't protect anyone with this either.
You're mixing stuff up here, I made 2 actions last night - stealing the ability and using the ability (one of which obviously didn't go through :frankerz)

- I stole a skill that used up my night action
- I didn't target law with that, nor did I say his skill can protect
- In retrospect your actions didn't matter - I did target you. To be fair I don't know what I got, like last time there's no confirmation or anything hum
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I lied about the whole jorped thingy ofc, jorp targeted holt
Lawl just drop it. First you claim you checked Jorp and he targeted Aonori leading to Jorp's death. Afterwards you say you were blocked. Then you said you targeted me instead. Now you've gone right back to claiming you checked Jorp and he actually hid behind me. Then why did you get him killed? You're not even trying man :fail
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

How much time do we have before night?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

lol Panda when you want to lie, you should at least put some effort. So first you say you protected someone last night. When confronted because you can't use two actions in a night, you said you sent two actions but maybe the other one wasn't acknowledged.
Keep in mind nothing is acknowledged

Now you say you targeted Lawl (obviously an attempt to make us thinks he's innocent since spy dies on targeting mafia) but earlier one you said you protected someone.
yes I protected him, didn't steal from him

If you targeted Lawl with your pirate ability, then you should have been expecting to get spy since Lawl never claimed to have a protective role.
so no I didn't target him with pirate

(turns out I didn't target him at all)
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Lawl just drop it. First you claim you checked Jorp and he targeted Aonori leading to Jorp's death. Afterwards you say you were blocked. Then you said you targeted me instead. Now you've gone right back to claiming you checked Jorp and he actually hid behind me. Then why did you get him killed? You're not even trying man :fail
I am not really. Which is really good for u ne, escort-San? Fu for blocking me btw
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Lawl just drop it. First you claim you checked Jorp and he targeted Aonori leading to Jorp's death. Afterwards you say you were blocked. Then you said you targeted me instead. Now you've gone right back to claiming you checked Jorp and he actually hid behind me. Then why did you get him killed? You're not even trying man :fail
What led to Jorps death were duels from what I read tho
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

You're mixing stuff up here, I made 2 actions last night - stealing the ability and using the ability (one of which obviously didn't go through :frankerz)

- I stole a skill that used up my night action
- I didn't target law with that, nor did I say his skill can protect
- In retrospect your actions didn't matter - I did target you. To be fair I don't know what I got, like last time there's no confirmation or anything hum
DID YOU YOURSELF SAID YOU WOULD NOT TARGET A DOCTOR/DETECTIVE BECAUSE YOU ARE NEW TO THE GAME AND THOSE ROLES HAVE TOO MUCH RESPONSIBILITY?!?! AND NOW YOU FREAKIND STOLE A DOCOTOR ROLE FROM DEMON OUR SOLE CONFIRMED DOCTOR SO FAR??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Gawd, I want both you and Lawl dead! I don't care about Holt and Farf anymore.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Proposition: We duel Panda, if he dies and is Townie, we can expect that lawl is Mafia(but he said he targeted lawl so it makes things more complicated). Then we lynch either Haku, Holt, lawl or Zasz. And maybe, if Frosty is there, he uses his ability on one of them.

If lawl survives this phase, I protect someone(not revealing his name), I wait for him to reveal his results tomorrow, if I die this night , you guys kill him, if tata dies this night(claimed Kamikaze), we kill him. Because we are the two others with active role claims.

Now that I think about it, if tata dies and is truly Kamikaze, the killer dies so it's not too bad.
 
Last edited:

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Couldn't agree more,jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Whatever, let's kill Panda...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I mean guys yeah panda is like alive still desu!
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

What led to Jorps death were duels from what I read tho
No, what lead to Jorps death was Lalw claiming spy and saying Jorepd has targeted Aonori who died tonight if you haven't noticed! If Lawl has told us Jorp had targeted Holt nobody would really have wasted their time on Jorp as Holt didn't die and we would rather try to find out via Jorp if what Lawl told us was true.

If Lawl was townie and got a result of Jorp targeting Holt as the spy he claimed to be, what do you think he would have done as a good law abidding ciitzen, huh? Tell us a lie so we kill an innocent townie or tell us the truth so that we can confirm both jorps and HIS role and kill NEITHER of them and rather start focusing on YOU?

So yeah, you and Lawl will die the next days, at least I will try to do everything I can to get you guys killed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top