Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Updated List with roles that must be in-game.

Confirmed Townies:

James: Jesus

KILLED:

GrySun: Mafia member
gnut: Prostitute
jorped: hider
Ken: Mentor
DD: Detective
Erin: Unskilled Mafia Member
Nao: reg townie
Philia: Sleeper
Aonori: Detective
Frosty: Cowboy

Role claims:

Haku: Regular townie
lawlett: Spy
Panda: Pirate, claims to have stolen the role of Demon
Demon: Doctor, regular townie if role really was stolen by Panda
Tatasugoi: Kamikaze

Hints only:

Zasz: had the role before, fucking boring (played as: Detective, Bomb (2x), Noble, Mafia Boss, reg Townie (which he can't know of), Sickly, Hider (last one))
Gol: have to wait before taking action
Farfalla: passive
Holt: passive, didn't have it before

Roles that must be in-game:

Sickly Townie
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

ah btw, tonight I target one of my suspects
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Empty words so far '-'

Yes, because I trust you over zasz and holt anytime as you are at least far more active and seem to hold a higher interest to have the townies win than those two!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Haha so you are Mafia! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I went for Holt!

votekill lawl
lock vote Lawl
Votelock Jorped

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

fellow townies lets not waste any more time and kill this mafia jorp :wub
So both of you have alibis. Gotta say seems Jorp is telling the truth.
votekill Lawl. Imo, the story of you targeting Jorp as he perform a kill seems too fantastic especially considering that you promised to deliver a mafia today.
Wow jorpie is trying hard to survive! Tryhard Mafia is the best. Go to holt coming out suddenly as well . Ggwp boysvotelock jorped going to sleep. If I get lynched plz for the love of god lynch him next day
Misho gets nothing by killing the "hider" today and getting himself killed the day after. Townies are a bigger majority so far. You're just going down with Jorp like that, with no reasoning at all to pick a side.

Votekill Jorp

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------



Nice way to try to deviate focus when clearly either you or Misho is lying '-' Fuck the rest right now.
Agree with farfosh, this is the same as first day

FOR NOW votekill jorped
First of all, calm down guys!

And let's recap:

Demon - why did Aonori die? Weren't you supposed to protect him? Are you naive or insane after all? If so I hope the sane doc stays hidden. Hell, we need the inactive ones to be more active!

Panda - who did you rob tonight? That is really important to know from which person you stole a role if your pirate claim role is real after all.

Jorped - calm down. And think logically. We lost two detectives and we might, MIGHT, have a third one who hopefully keeps his mouth shut till he finds out his sanity and with luck finds a Mafia member. And yet you tell us to kill the only spy guy who might be of help to find actions?

Lawl - I think we need to start having proof that you are really spy after all. Like you targeting Demon without Demon saying who he targeted and you writing first who demon targeted and demon either sayingtthat is correct or not. Because THIS is why claiming spy is freaking hard if not IMPOSSIBLE for Mafias, because unlike with detective and doctor they do not know which townie REALLY has a night role with an action and even IF they do know that they cannot know for sure WHICH one those townies targeted at night!
Also according to your result, Jorped CANNOT be escort because he targeted Aonori and Demon protected Aonori that night. So the only explanation for the last night is that Demon got blocked by Mafia Escort who oviously cannot be Jorped since according to your result he didn't targeted demon! The only reason a "hider" would target a detective is that he knows said detective is protected by a doc and Demon declared to protect Aonori so he was obvious to die this nigth first. HOWEVER! Aonori DIED this night and Jorped didn't!
Which means given that Aonori found both gnut and jorped "guilty" in the past two nights adn that demon failed to protect Aonori and Jorped targeted Aonori given Lawl's result:

Jorped is Mafia Boss thus the "guilty" result of Aonori which is also why Jorped tried his best not to get lynched the past days as else we would already know Aonori's sanity. And somebody else if Mafia. Probably Panda or somebody else who voted for gnut to die and who isn't a fully confirmed townie like me.

I votekill Jorped for now.

Even if I am wrong I rather kill a now useless hider as the mafia will never ever target jorped as they KNOW they cannot kill him than a possible spy after the lose of two detectives!

And I suggest again that we mob up on Jorped and get him duel killed on the two duel chances we have today!

WHO'S WITH ME?!?!
Votekill Misho troll o/
OK... This is interesting....

Vote Kill lawl for now
wow that was unexpected!!!!

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

truly lets not jump on the townie straight away and look at the big picture. I clearly made a mistake in my spying activities but hey we are all humans.votekill panda for now.
votelock lawl I knew your story was too good to be true. Now you're claiming to be blocked? Why didn't you just say that the first time so we investigate rather than implicated Jorp?
Votekill Panda

I need to go right now

Votekill Lawl

I lev you master but...but... :crying
If Law is just trolling, it's better to keep him around regardless. At the moment we need all the townies we can get.

Zasz has been afk like, the whole game right? Wouldn't it be kinda unfair if he turned out to be mafia anyway? Like, there's no chance for us to interact and figure out if he is or isn't.

Holt hasn't really elaborated on his role, nor has Gol as far as I know.

I think Farf isn't that much of a suspect at the moment, especially since I agree with things she says (I mean, that could be a ploy but w/e).

Haku I think isn't just a regular townie, but we'll leave that for what it is at the moment.

Of Demon and James I guess we can say they're innocent.

Ah well, lets not lock in votes till we have certainty.

For the moment I'll go with vote kill Holt however. I can still change it, but I think it's best we eliminate actual mafia contenders over professional trolls.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------



hum you missed mouse
I need to go to work now or I'll get terribly late. So for now I gonna vote for lawl. If I have time and internet maybe I change after the duel.
Votekill Lawl
Yeah, hence, besides lawlett, I said. The only way to make that happen would be to kill lawlett, I assume.

Anyways, I Vote Kill Zasz


I honestly stand by that executing a troll is not as favourable as killing someone who doesn't reveal anything to the group.

At this point my main suspects are Hardy and Zasz. Since Haku voted Zasz, I'm going to change my vote to Zasz as well. We can always interrogate Law who's active, we cannot interrogate Zasz.

I hope this argument is clear, feel free to argue back. But at least consider it. We have the potential to finish this up tomorrow if we play it right

votekill Zasz
The day ends in 15 minutes.

Alright.

I gonna votekill zasz.

Lawl, you better do something with your spy action that can fucking PROOVE that you are the sane spy and not a mafia faking to be spy and Panda is the only one who has an active night role left we know of. Just stop accusating innocent townies already because they piss you off. I didn't saved on the first day so that you can get us all troll-killed!

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------



Impossible, sickly townie gives sicknesses, sickly townie does not automatically get sick at the very first day, else it would be easy to guess who is sickly townie for everyone in each game where a sickly townie is in it.

10 of 10 votes

lawlett-kun 5x (Katie/Holt;Cho/Farfalla;Ernie/Demonspeed;Neville/g01;Ron/Tatasugoi)
Zasz 3x (Seamus/Hakuteiken;Fred/James;Crabbe/TSPanda)
TSPanda 1x (Dean/lawlett-kun)

Unable to vote, Not Voter Disease 1x (Luna/Zasz)

END DAY 4

The students felt lost without the aid of their leader, Harry Potter. In the end, they decided to get rid of Dean, after he had killed his ex (wow that happens a lot in this school). He surely did Black Magic, right?

Ok terrible pun


Spy​

Every night Dean went into the hallways, asking who everyone was after during said night... yet the students didn't believe him

START NIGHT 4

[highlight]Night 4 ends in 8 hs.[/highlight]​

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

END NIGHT 4

For Merlin's beard... another dead student.


Jesus​

They killed him AGAIN?

Ok students... this is enough. Go hide, meanwhile I'll take care of this and...


Hello Dumbledore, missed me?



Tom, you want me, leave the students alone.



Oh, I will... but you should ask THEM to leave you alone.

*Katie, Ron, Neville and Ernie walk and stand next to their leader, Lord Voldemort*

They have been working for me all this time... and they are not the only ones.

*Snape approaches*



Severus... please...



...



Well done... you are now in charge of this school, Snape.

Today is our first great victory my children... let's celebrate!

*Fires spell into the sky*


END GAME 46

VOLDEMORT WINS​
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin



:kappa:kappa:kappa:kappa:kappa:kappa:kappa:kappa:kappa:kappa
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Yo!
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Damn.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

I want to see James's reaction when he will realize than goi was truly Mafia Boss all along :lmao.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

puahahhahah laughing so wildly right now

Come here james puhahahaha
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Yeah James got that right. Tbh, things would have been a lot more complicated if Lawl hadn't lied/trolled. Lol he's the reason 3 townies died in a single phase. Frosty dueling Lawl wasn't the best idea for townies too. Should have just lynched Lawl
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Farf could you reveal you role now?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

well even we don't know that :kappa
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Yeah James got that right. Tbh, things would have been a lot more complicated if Lawl hadn't lied/trolled. Lol he's the reason 3 townies died in a single phase. Frosty dueling Lawl wasn't the best idea for townies too. Should have just lynched Lawl
If we were able to duel Misho and kill him, we would have killed another townie as well: Zasz o/
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

How come Panda went for Demon and didn't die? '-'"
He also lied. Either he wasn't pirate or he was simply too scared to ever use his ability.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top