Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works
They do remember. All you need is a little push...

They do remember. All you need is a little push...


All those scenes show up on the lastHow cute. Though that has scenes from the last and I haven't watched it yet.

I know they remember. Not sure why they do.They do remember. All you need is a little push...
![]()
Yeah I plan to watch it soonAll those scenes show up on the last![]()
Well if you liked that amv, you don't have any reason to not watch the movie![]()

It's what we experience as Deja vu, that's how they explain it. People can actually remember stuff from other worldlines at times, but because there's no one to give us the push to remember we don't do, we only faintly recall some things that happened in a (somewhat) similar way in another worldine. It's an explanation I really like actually xDI know they remember. Not sure why they do.






