Games Injustice: Gods Among Us

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Injustice mobile version uses a collectible card-based battle system, has a multiplayer funtionality and a challenge mode to unlock exclusive new characters. The roster is comprised of various DC characters as well as different versions of said characters. Cards are ranked between Bronze, Silver and Gold. Characters can be bought numerous times to enable Elite promotions. Current Max promotion is EVII (8 copies of a card) and max level is 50.
Pretty interesting game and currently one of my best on mobile. It does get a bit hard to progress in latter stages without higher ranked cards but it's a lot of fun overall.
Seemed fitting to create a thread for this. The thread was originally created for discussions based on the mobile versions (iOS/Android) but console versions are also welcome. You can discuss your collection (both characters & Gears) and any other related thing.
 
Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,334
Reaction score
24,941
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: The Games Hangout Thread

So... anyone here plays injustice mobile?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Games Hangout Thread

So... anyone here plays injustice mobile?
Yeah. One of the best games on mobile imo. Pretty excited that the Arkham Asylum pack is finally up. Been trying like hell to get Arkham Harley. Her drop rate from the gold booster pack is annoyingly low
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,334
Reaction score
24,941
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: The Games Hangout Thread

Yeah. One of the best games on mobile imo. Pretty excited that the Arkham Asylum pack is finally up. Been trying like hell to get Arkham Harley. Her drop rate from the gold booster pack is annoyingly low
I on the other hand was not a fan of the change in rotation. I haven't been playing that long and I was counting on that red son pack to be my first characters to reach EVII. I have 3 teams I am working for farming the game. 3 EVII bronzes for the mirror battle (I can solo it so I can do it 9 times which adds up to about 18-19 k credits) and then 2 gold teams one of which is from the red son pack. I wanted to reach EVII with those 3 and then work on a silver team for the challenge... Right now I just shut my connection to prevent the rotation and so far it has worked. With any luck I could get my next pack by tomorrow or so. I am hoping I can farm BB6 with solo EV RS characters, that would really speed up my farming (60k credits every time I can play)... I think my gears would be a pretty big limitation here though... If I can solo the BB6 battles with EV characters I will probably just let it go for now, I think money won't be an issue
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Games Hangout Thread

I on the other hand was not a fan of the change in rotation. I haven't been playing that long and I was counting on that red son pack to be my first characters to reach EVII. I have 3 teams I am working for farming the game. 3 EVII bronzes for the mirror battle (I can solo it so I can do it 9 times which adds up to about 18-19 k credits) and then 2 gold teams one of which is from the red son pack. I wanted to reach EVII with those 3 and then work on a silver team for the challenge... Right now I just shut my connection to prevent the rotation and so far it has worked. With any luck I could get my next pack by tomorrow or so. I am hoping I can farm BB6 with solo EV RS characters, that would really speed up my farming (60k credits every time I can play)... I think my gears would be a pretty big limitation here though... If I can solo the BB6 battles with EV characters I will probably just let it go for now, I think money won't be an issue
True BB6 is best for farming. When you have more gold cards, you should try multiplayer. Placing in the top 5% is pretty easy and you get 100k plus some gears afterwards. It lasts 6 days (dunno if you already know that). Anyway, since you're still fairly new, you shouldn't bother spending money on gears. The solo pack of 25k is a waste and the other one of 65k is cool but would be too expensive before you get tangible results. Playing the challenge is also a good idea since you get energy bars, as well as bronze, silver packs. So how new are you? Is this your first challenge? How many characters do you have (Gold, Silver, Bronze?)
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,334
Reaction score
24,941
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: The Games Hangout Thread

True BB6 is best for farming. When you have more gold cards, you should try multiplayer. Placing in the top 5% is pretty easy and you get 100k plus some gears afterwards. It lasts 6 days (dunno if you already know that). Anyway, since you're still fairly new, you shouldn't bother spending money on gears. The solo pack of 25k is a waste and the other one of 65k is cool but would be too expensive before you get tangible results. Playing the challenge is also a good idea since you get energy bars, as well as bronze, silver packs. So how new are you? Is this your first challenge? How many characters do you have (Gold, Silver, Bronze?)
I am not THAT new lol. I have a lot of characters, don't really know how many lol. The relevant ones right now would be the 3 guys from the RS pack at EIV, batman, 52 nightwing and animated harley at EIII and 3 bronze at EVII. I also have a cyborg at EIV because I kept getting him while playing the challenges. For some reason my lobo challenge would reset halfway through and I got several more bronze and silver packs than I should have. Then I have lobo and Batgirl at EI thanks to the challenges. I think I have a few other silvers at EI thanks to more booster packs (though I never really bought silver booster packs, I just won them for some reason or another).

As far as multiplayer, I have been able to get into the top 5% for the past 3 weeks without problem. Once I got my first EIII it because easy. And now I have RS guys at IV, hopefully tomorrow at EV which should make it easy to get even higher...

As far as gears I did evolve one and got to halfway evolve another but then stopped because it is too expensive and I don't have a steady source of shards. Anyways, that evolved gear, the mark of the tiger and the ares sword I got last week do make a huge impact in the game. They help a lot to farm the mirror match with only one bronze guy... so with my 3 bronze guys at EVII I get to do it 9 times which nets me a respectable 18k credits or so.

The only thing I am missing right now is a proper team of silvers for the challenge... my cyborg carries me throgh the first two dificulties but the last one seems to require at least EVII guys.

I am unsure of whether not connecting the game online could cause me trouble though. I would certainly be willing to not connect and buy the RS packs I am missing to go EVII but I don't know if there is any risk of my data getting lost or something. If there isn't then its the perfect situation right now as I am guaranteed to get my EVII RS guys by the end of next week at the most at my current rate.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Games Hangout Thread

I am not THAT new lol. I have a lot of characters, don't really know how many lol. The relevant ones right now would be the 3 guys from the RS pack at EIV, batman, 52 nightwing and animated harley at EIII and 3 bronze at EVII. I also have a cyborg at EIV because I kept getting him while playing the challenges. For some reason my lobo challenge would reset halfway through and I got several more bronze and silver packs than I should have. Then I have lobo and Batgirl at EI thanks to the challenges. I think I have a few other silvers at EI thanks to more booster packs (though I never really bought silver booster packs, I just won them for some reason or another).

As far as multiplayer, I have been able to get into the top 5% for the past 3 weeks without problem. Once I got my first EIII it because easy. And now I have RS guys at IV, hopefully tomorrow at EV which should make it easy to get even higher...

As far as gears I did evolve one and got to halfway evolve another but then stopped because it is too expensive and I don't have a steady source of shards. Anyways, that evolved gear, the mark of the tiger and the ares sword I got last week do make a huge impact in the game. They help a lot to farm the mirror match with only one bronze guy... so with my 3 bronze guys at EVII I get to do it 9 times which nets me a respectable 18k credits or so.

The only thing I am missing right now is a proper team of silvers for the challenge... my cyborg carries me throgh the first two dificulties but the last one seems to require at least EVII guys.

I am unsure of whether not connecting the game online could cause me trouble though. I would certainly be willing to not connect and buy the RS packs I am missing to go EVII but I don't know if there is any risk of my data getting lost or something. If there isn't then its the perfect situation right now as I am guaranteed to get my EVII RS guys by the end of next week at the most at my current rate.
Oh. Well then better to not go online as going online would bring in the new pack. You're not really new then. Well the gears are very helpful indeed. Especially when evolved. Even 2 and 1 star gears are something else when evolved. I have Arkham Origins Deathstroke and his 3 gears spots are filled with promethium Longsword (his gear), energy lance and martial arts (all evolved). His heavy attacks deal 3k damage and 7k if it crit. Guarantee at least 10k damage for every heavy attack sequence. He walks through BB6 so easily with just normal attacks. Mark of tiger maxed out gives 50% damage boost and 40% crit chance on basic attacks so it's a very good one. Evolved Ares' gears is like x2 of that. So far I've only maxed out the 1 and 2 star gears but I have evolved all the 3 and 4 stars at least.
Anyway, if you do want to buy a silver card, Green lantern, Wonder Woman and Nightwing are some of the best. They all have very good passives. Dunno if you want to go for the silver pack or buy cards directly but you could compare the prices for those 3 and see if it's better to just buy them. Can't exactly remember how much they cost.

As for the gold, RS team is about the best team in the game so good choice to level them up. RS characters are hard to come by without the pack so it's best to max them out if you can since the pack is up. I only recently maxed out my RS team as well thanks to the pack. RS Superman was one of my first gold and he was only at EI by the time I got my first team to EVII. By the time I did get RS to EVII, I had maxed out pretty much every other gold character.

The game saves on your WBiD acc so I don't know if staying offline would cause data loss. Probably not though. EVII characters should be able to easily go through the other BB6 battles with lesser rank gold. Once you have that, credits become a lot easier to get and then you get more EVII gold and the process keeps getting easier. Biggest problem in the game is the timeout period for energy to refill so more capable characters makes things a lot faster. Eventually, getting 400K daily becomes a pretty small deal if you want to.

Gears are pretty helpful too but aside from the cost of fusing them, shards are an even bigger problem. Evolving 3 star gears take a lot of shards and 4 star gears take even more. In time though, you'd have credits to spend on gears every now and then. If you do, buy the 65k pack. It's far better though sometimes it could be cruel with the gears it gives. Either way, you either get a cool gear or get shards from shattering the less important ones.

Bounty hunter Lobo is one of my best. I think he has the highest damage stat in the game (or tied with Arkham Deathstroke) and his health is also top tier. The Most wanted pack is a a pretty good one only that it's quite expensive so it would be hard for you to get that now but most of the characters there have broken passives lol. When you do have enough credits and have advanced your current roster to a decent level, you might want to check the pack out. There are a few duds but the characters there are pretty much the best in the game. Challenge booster pack is also another decent option since most of the challenge characters are very good.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,334
Reaction score
24,941
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: The Games Hangout Thread

Oh. Well then better to not go online as going online would bring in the new pack. You're not really new then. Well the gears are very helpful indeed. Especially when evolved. Even 2 and 1 star gears are something else when evolved. I have Arkham Origins Deathstroke and his 3 gears spots are filled with promethium Longsword (his gear), energy lance and martial arts (all evolved). His heavy attacks deal 3k damage and 7k if it crit. Guarantee at least 10k damage for every heavy attack sequence. He walks through BB6 so easily with just normal attacks. Mark of tiger maxed out gives 50% damage boost and 40% crit chance on basic attacks so it's a very good one. Evolved Ares' gears is like x2 of that. So far I've only maxed out the 1 and 2 star gears but I have evolved all the 3 and 4 stars at least.
Anyway, if you do want to buy a silver card, Green lantern, Wonder Woman and Nightwing are some of the best. They all have very good passives. Dunno if you want to go for the silver pack or buy cards directly but you could compare the prices for those 3 and see if it's better to just buy them. Can't exactly remember how much they cost.

As for the gold, RS team is about the best team in the game so good choice to level them up. RS characters are hard to come by without the pack so it's best to max them out if you can since the pack is up. I only recently maxed out my RS team as well thanks to the pack. RS Superman was one of my first gold and he was only at EI by the time I got my first team to EVII. By the time I did get RS to EVII, I had maxed out pretty much every other gold character.

The game saves on your WBiD acc so I don't know if staying offline would cause data loss. Probably not though. EVII characters should be able to easily go through the other BB6 battles with lesser rank gold. Once you have that, credits become a lot easier to get and then you get more EVII gold and the process keeps getting easier. Biggest problem in the game is the timeout period for energy to refill so more capable characters makes things a lot faster. Eventually, getting 400K daily becomes a pretty small deal if you want to.

Gears are pretty helpful too but aside from the cost of fusing them, shards are an even bigger problem. Evolving 3 star gears take a lot of shards and 4 star gears take even more. In time though, you'd have credits to spend on gears every now and then. If you do, buy the 65k pack. It's far better though sometimes it could be cruel with the gears it gives. Either way, you either get a cool gear or get shards from shattering the less important ones.

Bounty hunter Lobo is one of my best. I think he has the highest damage stat in the game (or tied with Arkham Deathstroke) and his health is also top tier. The Most wanted pack is a a pretty good one only that it's quite expensive so it would be hard for you to get that now but most of the characters there have broken passives lol. When you do have enough credits and have advanced your current roster to a decent level, you might want to check the pack out. There are a few duds but the characters there are pretty much the best in the game. Challenge booster pack is also another decent option since most of the challenge characters are very good.
As far as silvers I was going to max cyborg first seeing that I got him at EIV without spending a penny on him. GL seemed like a given due to his passive and I got him at EI for some reason (I don't even know where I keep getting free silver packs). I had thought about wonder woman but I already have a GA at EI so I figured he would be cheaper. I guess silver WW would be the next choice if I ever get a second set of silvers. It would make sense if I ever plant o be quick about this.

I thought the strongest character in the game was AObatman. I want to upgrade lobo because his stats are awesome (I don't care for his attack sequence though, decent damage overall but few hits) but he is so damn expensive. He would be more down the line for me. It's a shame I was nowhere near close to being able to beat the third difficulty level for the challenge so thats an extra 262000 credits... A few weeks back he was food for soloing battle 32 though, even with only EI I could get by with a couple other level 30 golds.

Gears are still down the road for me... That's probably for when getting credits is no longer an issue. Well, evolving a gear should cost about 150 so its not that unreasonable to do at this point but it does set me back in regards to my current rooster. Are RS superman, WW and Grundy able to solo BB6 at level 50 EV? If they could then as of tomorrow I could beat BB6 3 times consecutively every hour which would be extremely helpful.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Games Hangout Thread

As far as silvers I was going to max cyborg first seeing that I got him at EIV without spending a penny on him. GL seemed like a given due to his passive and I got him at EI for some reason (I don't even know where I keep getting free silver packs). I had thought about wonder woman but I already have a GA at EI so I figured he would be cheaper. I guess silver WW would be the next choice if I ever get a second set of silvers. It would make sense if I ever plant o be quick about this.
Yeah good idea to max out cyborg first since you're already that far. As for the silver, well they come randomly as you play the challenge and then you also get a silver booster pack so you'd normally end up with 2-3 silver characters thanks to the challenge. True Green arrow would be cheaper but Wonder Woman has both better stats and a better passive so she's a better choice if you can get her.

I thought the strongest character in the game was AObatman. I want to upgrade lobo because his stats are awesome (I don't care for his attack sequence though, decent damage overall but few hits) but he is so damn expensive. He would be more down the line for me. It's a shame I was nowhere near close to being able to beat the third difficulty level for the challenge so thats an extra 262000 credits... A few weeks back he was food for soloing battle 32 though, even with only EI I could get by with a couple other level 30 golds.
Ah well, the 'strongest' character in the game isn't so clear cut. A lot of things are to be considered but if we're talking just pure damage, BH lobo ranks higher. Overall (damage, health, passive), AO batman edges out. Arkham Deathstroke also has about the same damage with Lobo I think. Yeah Lobo is quite expensive. Well most of the strong gold characters are expensive. AO Batman is 375K lol :XD. Hm, well after getting your RS team to EVII, you should be able to complete the 3rd difficulty. Problem is there's always a specific character that must play so you might luck out there.

Gears are still down the road for me... That's probably for when getting credits is no longer an issue. Well, evolving a gear should cost about 150 so its not that unreasonable to do at this point but it does set me back in regards to my current rooster. Are RS superman, WW and Grundy able to solo BB6 at level 50 EV? If they could then as of tomorrow I could beat BB6 3 times consecutively every hour which would be extremely helpful.
Yeah that's best thing to do for gears. Get them later when you have better characters and credits to spare.
Hm, they should be able to get past BB6 solo depending. I just tried out to be sure and my level 30 RSWW along with two other level 50 EVII Silver Joker and Arrow got past it. I even got Raven in one of them and I still won so it should be possible. My RSWW is EVII and only level 30 since I only got her recently but her stats should still be lower than level 50 EV I guess. Either lower or just about the same (she's 30K damage and 51K health). The two silver characters also have lower stats that EII Gold. Level 50 EI gold should have about the same stats or more. Both are approx 13k Damage and 23K health. The Raven battle and the final one were a bit hard but nothing too difficult. You should be able to solo with them. Well not entirely solo. You need decent backup characters with them. With gold like Lobo and Animated HQ, it's a lot easier. BB6 has 5 battles though. The first one can be handled with bronze, and it's preferable to use the RS gold for the last 3. Are your other gold good enough to go past the second battle?
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,334
Reaction score
24,941
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: The Games Hangout Thread

Yeah good idea to max out cyborg first since you're already that far. As for the silver, well they come randomly as you play the challenge and then you also get a silver booster pack so you'd normally end up with 2-3 silver characters thanks to the challenge. True Green arrow would be cheaper but Wonder Woman has both better stats and a better passive so she's a better choice if you can get her.



Ah well, the 'strongest' character in the game isn't so clear cut. A lot of things are to be considered but if we're talking just pure damage, BH lobo ranks higher. Overall (damage, health, passive), AO batman edges out. Arkham Deathstroke also has about the same damage with Lobo I think. Yeah Lobo is quite expensive. Well most of the strong gold characters are expensive. AO Batman is 375K lol :XD. Hm, well after getting your RS team to EVII, you should be able to complete the 3rd difficulty. Problem is there's always a specific character that must play so you might luck out there.



Yeah that's best thing to do for gears. Get them later when you have better characters and credits to spare.
Hm, they should be able to get past BB6 solo depending. I just tried out to be sure and my level 30 RSWW along with two other level 50 EVII Silver Joker and Arrow got past it. I even got Raven in one of them and I still won so it should be possible. My RSWW is EVII and only level 30 since I only got her recently but her stats should still be lower than level 50 EV I guess. Either lower or just about the same (she's 30K damage and 51K health). The two silver characters also have lower stats that EII Gold. Level 50 EI gold should have about the same stats or more. Both are approx 13k Damage and 23K health. The Raven battle and the final one were a bit hard but nothing too difficult. You should be able to solo with them. Well not entirely solo. You need decent backup characters with them. With gold like Lobo and Animated HQ, it's a lot easier. BB6 has 5 battles though. The first one can be handled with bronze, and it's preferable to use the RS gold for the last 3. Are your other gold good enough to go past the second battle?
I guess I could go for WW. Once I should be pretty close to a point where money is not much of an issue as it is...

Honestly, whenever I run into a AObatman I just bail from the fight. Well, it depends on his level and E but still. I was beaten once by an AO batman at EVII but at level 20 or so. His SP2 is just too insane, he has gotten my guys even while blocking.

Yeah, my other golds can handle it. EIII, level 50 and the few good gears I have are enough to get me through the second and third battle. I can do the third with them as well but not as consistently. So I just do the second and third battle with them and then I do the last two with the RS guys. I can usually win using only RS superman but I don't think I could do the same without their passives.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Games Hangout Thread

Honestly, whenever I run into a AObatman I just bail from the fight. Well, it depends on his level and E but still. I was beaten once by an AO batman at EVII but at level 20 or so. His SP2 is just too insane, he has gotten my guys even while blocking.
Lol yeah, he starts the game with 2 bars and he's SP2 hits pretty hard. However, most EVII gold characters are crazy and Batman's SP2 isn't actually one of the hardest hits. Also, his SP2 can't take our multiple opponents unlike most characters. He's pretty easy to bypass. When the game starts, hit him with a combo attack so he gets out of range since his SP2 requires him to be close. After that, he would usually go with his SP1 which is a joke. Arkham DeathStroke and Bane have even crazier SP2. It has multiple hits and can usually take out multiple opponents. The Batman that got you even when you blocked was either because he had some strong gears or maybe he had Arkham Harley on his team. Arkham Harley gives Arkham teammates a chance at unblockable SP2. Or well maybe your guys weren't that strong then. I find Raven, Killerfrost, Arkham Deathstroke and Shazam far more dangerous than Arkham Batman. Raven swaps health with her opponent when she's down to 20% and she does it twice lol. Deathstroke SP1 is auto crit and unblockable if he hits 200% on damage. KF reduces your power gen by 50%, her SP1 freezes and slows you down while part of her SP2 is unblockable. After Shazam actives his super attack, he can use his SP1 and 2 continuously for the next 12 seconds. Plus all these characters have Damage and Health stats either on par or greater than Arkham Batman and both SP1 and SP2 are powerful, with their SP2 being able to hit multiple opponents.

Yeah, my other golds can handle it. EIII, level 50 and the few good gears I have are enough to get me through the second and third battle. I can do the third with them as well but not as consistently. So I just do the second and third battle with them and then I do the last two with the RS guys. I can usually win using only RS superman but I don't think I could do the same without their passives.
Sounds good enough for you use RS characters to solo. You could just try anyway. If you can't, then you just wait till you promote them again.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,334
Reaction score
24,941
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: The Games Hangout Thread

Lol yeah, he starts the game with 2 bars and he's SP2 hits pretty hard. However, most EVII gold characters are crazy and Batman's SP2 isn't actually one of the hardest hits. Also, his SP2 can't take our multiple opponents unlike most characters. He's pretty easy to bypass. When the game starts, hit him with a combo attack so he gets out of range since his SP2 requires him to be close. After that, he would usually go with his SP1 which is a joke. Arkham DeathStroke and Bane have even crazier SP2. It has multiple hits and can usually take out multiple opponents. The Batman that got you even when you blocked was either because he had some strong gears or maybe he had Arkham Harley on his team. Arkham Harley gives Arkham teammates a chance at unblockable SP2. Or well maybe your guys weren't that strong then. I find Raven, Killerfrost, Arkham Deathstroke and Shazam far more dangerous than Arkham Batman. Raven swaps health with her opponent when she's down to 20% and she does it twice lol. Deathstroke SP1 is auto crit and unblockable if he hits 200% on damage. KF reduces your power gen by 50%, her SP1 freezes and slows you down while part of her SP2 is unblockable. After Shazam actives his super attack, he can use his SP1 and 2 continuously for the next 12 seconds. Plus all these characters have Damage and Health stats either on par or greater than Arkham Batman and both SP1 and SP2 are powerful, with their SP2 being able to hit multiple opponents.



Sounds good enough for you use RS characters to solo. You could just try anyway. If you can't, then you just wait till you promote them again.
Ahh, yeah, I have had trouble with bane's multiple hits and raven before. Honestly, raven is the worst. Every time I play against her I have to adjust my entire game solely to not get hit by her. Well, mostly damage her enough to not activate her health switching and be able to hit her at least with a SP2. Hopefully not one with multiple hits because otherwise I have to wait for the 3 special.

I didn't know shazam could do that, thats pretty crazy.

I am 50k credits from EVI right now. Hopefully I can get EVII by sunday... I want to try these guys at multplayer now. Though I suspect everyone I run into from now on will be only EVII and have powerful gears, no more EIII golds and whatnot lol. At least with the EVII guys there shouldn't be a reason to run into a fight which is simply impossible to win, except of course for insane gears (though everything is possible with SP3). I am kinda worried that I won't have time to finish the batgirl challenge though. Maybe I should start working on my silvers and complete the challenge. Though perhaps the challenge can't be completed without EVII. Wish I had red son deathstroke, it would make the last part so much easier...

So... what characters do you use?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Games Hangout Thread

Ahh, yeah, I have had trouble with bane's multiple hits and raven before. Honestly, raven is the worst. Every time I play against her I have to adjust my entire game solely to not get hit by her. Well, mostly damage her enough to not activate her health switching and be able to hit her at least with a SP2. Hopefully not one with multiple hits because otherwise I have to wait for the 3 special.

I didn't know shazam could do that, thats pretty crazy.
Yeah Raven is freaking annoying. First few times I fought her, it was doing my head in. Eventually, got used to her so she's no longer really an issue. She's one of the characters I like using a lot though. I just start the game and let the AI keep hitting me, it's better since power grows faster when you're hit than when you hit and then she subs health later, allowing me to kill the first person with a few heavy attacks and take out the second with a SP2. Now Killerfrost prime is the one that really pisses me off especially when I'm playing MP and I'm using a team that doesn't have power gen boost. If you're up against both KF, it's almost a definite loss. Power gen severely reduced and healing reduced to only 10% efficiency. Plus their SP1 that makes you move extra slow.

Yeah shazam is pretty crazy. Add that to the fact that he has the highest life stat in the game. I use Ra'as al ghul'a sword as his gear as it gives you 1 bar starting power plus drains opponents power on light attack combo ender. Pair him up with Batgirl prime and he's starting the game with 2 bars. Play a little and he gets to 3 bars and he solos the entire team. Within the 12 seconds, I get to use the SP2 about 3-4 times which is more than enough to take out everyone. Pretty hax.

I am 50k credits from EVI right now. Hopefully I can get EVII by sunday... I want to try these guys at multplayer now. Though I suspect everyone I run into from now on will be only EVII and have powerful gears, no more EIII golds and whatnot lol. At least with the EVII guys there shouldn't be a reason to run into a fight which is simply impossible to win, except of course for insane gears (though everything is possible with SP3). I am kinda worried that I won't have time to finish the batgirl challenge though. Maybe I should start working on my silvers and complete the challenge. Though perhaps the challenge can't be completed without EVII. Wish I had red son deathstroke, it would make the last part so much easier...

So... what characters do you use?
Yeah, at that level, you'd meet lots of opponents with fully evolved and maxed out gear. Worse, they almost always use up the 3 gear spots so it's crazy. You should be fine though. Red son is one of the best teams. Basic Damage boost, Max health increase and one of the highest power gen you can get from any team.
You should know that SP3s are rarely helpful in online MP though. In the single player/challenge mode, the SP3s deal the damage specified in the description but online, the AI has a chance to easily block up to about 40% of the attack. When that much is blocked, chances are the SP3 is dealing less or equal damage that the SP2 would have except taking up more bars. If you've mastered how to ensure your SP2 hit and aren't blocked, you're far better off using that instead. Especially since most SP2 are sufficient to kill about any opponent if it's not blocked.

Well I have a lot of characters (all the silver and bronze at EVII except New52 flash). Also have a lot of gold at EVII. Just missing a few. There are a lot of characters I like and use frequently. The femme fatale team, bleed out, tag team and Arkham. There's also Raven, killing joke joker, Martian man hunter and shazam. They have very nice passives. Lesser used ones are Doomsday, Regime Superman, Black Adam. The Red sons as well (only missing Green lantern). Zatanna has a nice passive too but it's a lot harder to predict the selection since it moves pretty fast. Ah well, I like most of the characters :XD
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,334
Reaction score
24,941
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: The Games Hangout Thread

Yeah Raven is freaking annoying. First few times I fought her, it was doing my head in. Eventually, got used to her so she's no longer really an issue. She's one of the characters I like using a lot though. I just start the game and let the AI keep hitting me, it's better since power grows faster when you're hit than when you hit and then she subs health later, allowing me to kill the first person with a few heavy attacks and take out the second with a SP2. Now Killerfrost prime is the one that really pisses me off especially when I'm playing MP and I'm using a team that doesn't have power gen boost. If you're up against both KF, it's almost a definite loss. Power gen severely reduced and healing reduced to only 10% efficiency. Plus their SP1 that makes you move extra slow.

Yeah shazam is pretty crazy. Add that to the fact that he has the highest life stat in the game. I use Ra'as al ghul'a sword as his gear as it gives you 1 bar starting power plus drains opponents power on light attack combo ender. Pair him up with Batgirl prime and he's starting the game with 2 bars. Play a little and he gets to 3 bars and he solos the entire team. Within the 12 seconds, I get to use the SP2 about 3-4 times which is more than enough to take out everyone. Pretty hax.



Yeah, at that level, you'd meet lots of opponents with fully evolved and maxed out gear. Worse, they almost always use up the 3 gear spots so it's crazy. You should be fine though. Red son is one of the best teams. Basic Damage boost, Max health increase and one of the highest power gen you can get from any team.
You should know that SP3s are rarely helpful in online MP though. In the single player/challenge mode, the SP3s deal the damage specified in the description but online, the AI has a chance to easily block up to about 40% of the attack. When that much is blocked, chances are the SP3 is dealing less or equal damage that the SP2 would have except taking up more bars. If you've mastered how to ensure your SP2 hit and aren't blocked, you're far better off using that instead. Especially since most SP2 are sufficient to kill about any opponent if it's not blocked.

Well I have a lot of characters (all the silver and bronze at EVII except New52 flash). Also have a lot of gold at EVII. Just missing a few. There are a lot of characters I like and use frequently. The femme fatale team, bleed out, tag team and Arkham. There's also Raven, killing joke joker, Martian man hunter and shazam. They have very nice passives. Lesser used ones are Doomsday, Regime Superman, Black Adam. The Red sons as well (only missing Green lantern). Zatanna has a nice passive too but it's a lot harder to predict the selection since it moves pretty fast. Ah well, I like most of the characters :XD
Lol, raven is almost like cheating that way. Its actually more profitable so to speak to do nothing... Twice.

I did notice the blocking thing though safe for the extra power bar the SP3 seems to still be more useful, at leas that is my impression so far. It does more damage and the computer rarely blocks the full 40%. I think the worst case scenario here is breaking even.. Though I might be wrong, I haven't given the math much thought here. Though for instance with my RSS, my SP2 at max does about the same damage as my SP3 at level 3 or 4. It seems like it would still be better to use SP3 even if the computer blocks as much as it can.

Well, I guess my next evii will be shazam lol. Well, not really... I am about to get my first EVIIs but it seems more reasonable to focus on increasing my farming capacity. I need money to stop being an issue. Though

Wow, you have pretty much everyone lol. What about regime WW? It seems to be universally agreed that she is one of the tougher ones around... I want to have a team with red son, regime and 600 wonder woman eventually and see how that works. It sounds like it should work out nicely.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Got EVI! and now I can finish each fight with only one fighter... I might get the last 400k by tomorrow...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Games Hangout Thread

Lol, raven is almost like cheating that way. Its actually more profitable so to speak to do nothing... Twice.
Yeah. Her regime counterpart is less troublesome though. The other one drains power with every hit when she's 20% down. Still nice but not as broken.

I did notice the blocking thing though safe for the extra power bar the SP3 seems to still be more useful, at leas that is my impression so far. It does more damage and the computer rarely blocks the full 40%. I think the worst case scenario here is breaking even.. Though I might be wrong, I haven't given the math much thought here. Though for instance with my RSS, my SP2 at max does about the same damage as my SP3 at level 3 or 4. It seems like it would still be better to use SP3 even if the computer blocks as much as it can.
Ah well since you haven't really done the Maths, let me just give a short breakdown. RS superman for example does about 96k damage on SP3 and about 77K on SP2. Basically, if computer blocks up to 20% of the SP3, it deals about the same damage as max SP2, well in pure calculation in actually does a little less than SP2. If computer blocks 30-40%, then it's a lot less than what an SP2 would give. Also his SP1 deals 25k. So using his SP1 then SP2 deals far more than what a blocked SP3 does. Well it basically gives you the same damage as an unblocked SP3. Though, if the SP1/2 get blocked, it's a different story. Perhaps that's why you prefer SP3.

Well, I guess my next evii will be shazam lol. Well, not really... I am about to get my first EVIIs but it seems more reasonable to focus on increasing my farming capacity. I need money to stop being an issue. Though
Yeah you should focus on that. Shazam is a bit hard to come by anyway. His drop rate in the gold booster pack is really low so it's better to try out Most wanted pack but that cost 600k. Best left for when money isn't an issue.

Wow, you have pretty much everyone lol. What about regime WW? It seems to be universally agreed that she is one of the tougher ones around... I want to have a team with red son, regime and 600 wonder woman eventually and see how that works. It sounds like it should work out nicely.
Yeah I have almost everyone. Probably missing less than 10 characters, and those are only from the old challenges which haven't been put in the packs yet. Though my Aquaman prime isn't at VII yet but all the others are. I only recently bought a lot of them though so I don't have all at level 50 but they're between 30-40 and at EVII, they're all pretty powerful.

Regime WW isn't bad but she's nowhere near as hax as she was before. After some updates, her passive was seriously nerfed to make her less broken. She generates power when she blocks but now it's so little it's not a big deal anymore. Basically if you're only blocking to generate power, she would get bars about the same as those tagged out. It might not seem so bad but you have to consider that normally, the player you're using probably gets his 2nd bar before those tagged out get their first. Well there's the benefit of her always generating power whether she's attacking or blocking I guess. It's just not as good as it used to before.

600WW has a very nice passive. Although she's one of the challenge characters so she'd be hard to come by. You'll either get her from the femme fatale pack (when it rotates back) or from the challenge booster pack.

Forgot if I asked but do you buy the daily discount gold booster pack? It's a standard choice for anyone looking to build their rooster. Available once a day at 75k rather than the normal 100k one. If possible, try to buy one everyday. Getting the money for it should be pretty easy at this stage. It's random but still very helpful. Gold cards at just 75k is as low as it gets. Also, I assume you've bought the respective support cards for your characters? There are also general support cards that increase damage/health/Energy Regen for all characters.

Nice. You're first EVII team is already certified. Are you playing on android?
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,334
Reaction score
24,941
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: The Games Hangout Thread

I stopped buying the daily gold pack afte I got about 4 or 5 golds. I figured it would be faster to upgrade my guys if I focused my credits on promotions. Unless the gold pack drop rates are really convenient lol. At this point buying the gold pack would still set me back for buying other things so I figured I would start buying it again when I had more characters that could solo the BB6 and could get the 75k a tad faster. Though that would have also depended on the booster pack math which I also didn't do. Once my credit revenue improves a bit I will definitely go back to buying it though. Just 150k away from EVII at this point (I have played too much, kinda obsessing over it). Hopefully I will have the time to finish the current challenge, cheap EII batgirl after all.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Well, got mu EVIIs, And now every single enemy in multiplayer has red son team and better gears than me. I thought it would be easier to win battles but I was sorely mistaken at best.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Games Hangout Thread

I stopped buying the daily gold pack afte I got about 4 or 5 golds. I figured it would be faster to upgrade my guys if I focused my credits on promotions. Unless the gold pack drop rates are really convenient lol. At this point buying the gold pack would still set me back for buying other things so I figured I would start buying it again when I had more characters that could solo the BB6 and could get the 75k a tad faster. Though that would have also depended on the booster pack math which I also didn't do. Once my credit revenue improves a bit I will definitely go back to buying it though. Just 150k away from EVII at this point (I have played too much, kinda obsessing over it). Hopefully I will have the time to finish the current challenge, cheap EII batgirl after all.
It's a good idea to buy the the discount gold booster pack so you should go back to that when you can.
Lol the obsessing happens when you're especially close to completing an objective.
Yeah, would be nice if you can complete the challenge. If not, well you can upgrade normally since you completed the challenge.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,334
Reaction score
24,941
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: The Games Hangout Thread

It's a good idea to buy the the discount gold booster pack so you should go back to that when you can.
Lol the obsessing happens when you're especially close to completing an objective.
Yeah, would be nice if you can complete the challenge. If not, well you can upgrade normally since you completed the challenge.
I guess that makes sense, any new character and promotion saves me 100 k or so.

On the upside of getting harder battles than before, at least I am gettig 4000 battle points per battle. I should be able to make it to the top 5%. Though that still seems to require some 100000 battle points.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Games Hangout Thread

I guess that makes sense, any new character and promotion saves me 100 k or so.

On the upside of getting harder battles than before, at least I am gettig 4000 battle points per battle. I should be able to make it to the top 5%. Though that still seems to require some 100000 battle points.
Yeah plus you can decide to just but that alone if you're not big on buying packs due to it being random. It's a good idea to save up some money as well for future packs. There are other lacks with nice characters and good team synergy that would rotate back in the future so it's nice to have a decent bit saved up rather than being pressured to farm when you see a pack you're interested in.

About the online, well what's needed changes depending on the rewards. For 4 star gears or powerful challenge characters as rewards, a number of people would play a lot to get them so you'd need about 750k- 1mil points to ensure you hit top 5%. Normal seasons though, about 400-600k battle points are enough to easily rank top 5%. Sometimes, it's even good enough for top 4%
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,334
Reaction score
24,941
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: The Games Hangout Thread

Yeah plus you can decide to just but that alone if you're not big on buying packs due to it being random. It's a good idea to save up some money as well for future packs. There are other lacks with nice characters and good team synergy that would rotate back in the future so it's nice to have a decent bit saved up rather than being pressured to farm when you see a pack you're interested in.

About the online, well what's needed changes depending on the rewards. For 4 star gears or powerful challenge characters as rewards, a number of people would play a lot to get them so you'd need about 750k- 1mil points to ensure you hit top 5%. Normal seasons though, about 400-600k battle points are enough to easily rank top 5%. Sometimes, it's even good enough for top 4%

Well, packs stay for a few months at a time so I don't really feel pressured to save. I was thinking about buying the man of steel pack since its cheap. Though I don't know how long the discount will last. It would need to be at least a few weeks for it to be worth it and for me to get all the way to EVII with them... Though the superman guys aren't that good, I am not really much of a fan of them. On the other hand the other packs look insanely expensive, 700 k is a bit too much. Even if its a good deal I think it would be more practical to increase my farming capacity a tad until the 700 k isn't too much. Then again I might as well focus on my silvers seeing that they will be useful for completing challenges, completing them usually yields some money after all. Is there any way to upgrade ares? It says I can only get him in MP seasons... It will take years until I have him at EVII lol.

From what I have seen it doesn't take that much to make it to the 5%. With the previous season I made it with 190k. The one before that was more difficult though, I needed 350k to make it to the low end of the top 5%. Top 4% was indeed over 700k though. It seems like there is a rare gear so I probably will need something closer to 400k to make it though... I was talking about the actual top spots though. Those guys have 16 mil or so right now. Is it even possible to get that much playing fairly? It doesn't seem to make sense....
 
Top