A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Lol you can't escape jef puhahshhs

Lol kidding and yeah I agree that ww are disagree :XD

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

Damn, he is persistent for a goi..
:hmph
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Don't be like that goi-kun~
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I guess Haku teached him too much?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Niiiichan! congratz :zomg :hug
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

That makes a lot of sense... Well if he likes it... Why stop? :kappa

Thank you. Kagura-chan. :wtf

#ProChinesedresses
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Don't make me sound like a monster...
lol the person they were referring to wasn't exactly a monster
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

That makes a lot of sense... Well if he likes it... Why stop? :kappa

Thank you. Kagura-chan. :wtf

#ProChinesedresses
No reason to I would say :blush

Not a big fan of chinese dresses tbh, but like usual it depends on the individual and how it is portrayed.

lol the person they were referring to wasn't exactly a monster
but it sounded like that :p what is it from?

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Yeah, but right now i really have low resistance to moments where i need to increase a lot either my speed/strength, which is basically really important on judo.
Since you have to endure combats of 4/5 minutes which will demand a lot from you.That's why being able to run like 10km or so like i usually do, on a fast but steady pace don't really do much for judo :scry
I can't promise to you i will ever be black, but i will definitely get to orange. I will stay on judo for at least this one more year :hee

They didn't improve as much as i wanted, since i will still be fighting to reach the 13.5 average course mark (so i have a final mark of 14 on my course), but year went pretty well and i didn't even need once to go to a recourse exam (which is basically the last chance to do the class). I used those, to try to increase the marks of two classes or so (failed on one, but managed on another even if it was only for 1 value) :p

The part that got me the most was when she wrote his name on the paper and when Naruto saw it.

There were so many things i loved on Naruto: the characters, the way they were developed early, the fights where Naruto would basically win by outsmarting the opponent and the history in general.

The fights and the powers have already reached a level that it wasn't to my liking, but these kinda of character development is exactly what i would have desired at some point and it just remind me even if for only a while how much i liked Naruto and how much it meant to me for so long.

I won't be lying to you if i say that this movie somehow managed to trigger a lot more emotions on me than most of the last 2 years of the Manga or even the Gaiden. :p High expectations to the Boruto's movie :zomg

Check out this amv :zomg
Not sure if I can follow you here... your endurance isn't good enough for Judo? You would need to run even more? xD
Get that orange belt! :arf

But 14 is really good, isn't it? Oo At least here a 14 compares to the best mark possible (well there's a 15/1+, but hardly anyone ever achieves that). Sounds like you are doing well though, glad to hear that :pleased How much longer do you need to study?

And yeah, the war arc was a mess most of the time =/ The powerlevels went overboard, hardly anyone died (and if they did it was kinda dumb, like with Neji) and overall it just lacked the qualities earlier arcs had... I think the only part I really loved was after the war, the final Sasuke/Naruto fight. The powerlevels are just too much, so I was hoping for lots of nice Hina x Naruto in the movie, and that's what I got. I think I actually liked that Genjutsu moment the most, when Naruto first realizes how much Hinata did for him and that she's loved him for a very long time now. Also the end when they run together from being small kids to grown-ups :blush

Boruto should be great, I really hope so. It actually broke the record for every Naruto movie so far, while "The Last" is so far the most successful in terms of sales. I think it sold almost 100k at this point, which is very huge for Naruto and a big success, considering each Blu-ray costs like 50€.

And like I said before, great AMV :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

No reason to I would say :blush

Not a big fan of chinese dresses tbh, but like usual it depends on the individual and how it is portrayed.
Yeah let's torment him even more. :blush

I prefer them to mini skirts. Can't get enough of the way the it shows the legs.~
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

@niichan
It was from Marvel ultimate alliance (PS2). They were referring to nightcrawer
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

How are you~~
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Yeah let's torment him even more. :blush

I prefer them to mini skirts. Can't get enough of the way the it shows the legs.~
Let's :blush

oh you pervert, what did I expect~

@niichan
It was from Marvel ultimate alliance (PS2). They were referring to nightcrawer
Who or what is that?

How are you~~
Genki desu ka~~ how are you?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Oh come on they look so great on girls. :hurr

Alisa should wear one too. :hurr
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Yes you are~

Ne ne, Onii-sama, isn't it great that we did get more AgK 0 chapters? .wtf
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Who or what is that?
Nightcrawler from xmen. Don't you know him?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Oh come on they look so great on girls. :hurr

Alisa should wear one too. :hurr
I prefer other outfits :D

No I am not...:ck:swoon
:hee

Yes you are~

Ne ne, Onii-sama, isn't it great that we did get more AgK 0 chapters? .wtf
You noticed before me haha, I didn't read them yet. Want to reread the last chap before that too, to remember what's actually going on atm, but yes, it's a pretty nice thing :nod
Btw, next Kaleid chap is up, seems like we will have to make do with the rather weird translation for the chap before. I hate it when you have to think twice what the sentence actually wants to say, but it was somewhat okay and the two chaps were pretty good :zomg

Nightcrawler from xmen. Don't you know him?
Nope I don't, not really into the whole superhero thingie. I know a few X-Men I guess, but this one I certainly don't xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I did notice thanks to my app. :heh Chapters were fine. The art style sure is different though. :D At least it isn't Hunter x Kill anymore, if you know what I mean. :XD


Yeah Badass Shirous Kiritsugu was quite the maniac. He kinda lost himself right there... Miyu kawaii. She is even more special than the usual Illya. Being a demigod of some sort.
Also you were right with Julian looking like Issei. Sasuga Fataku. :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I did notice thanks to my app. :heh Chapters were fine. The art style sure is different though. :D At least it isn't Hunter x Kill anymore, if you know what I mean. :XD


Yeah Badass Shirous Kiritsugu was quite the maniac. He kinda lost himself right there... Miyu kawaii. She is even more special than the usual Illya. Being a demigod of some sort.
Also you were right with Julian looking like Issei. Sasuga Fataku. :D
Kinda feels like it degraded a bit compared to earlier chaps tbh, guess it's somewhat related to the Hunter x Kill chap. Dunno if he just was too slow or sick or something, the volume release most likely has this fixed. Nothing really spectacular happened since the clash with the granny, but there should be at least another six chaps not yet scanlated... which reminds me that supposedly 0 is heading towards it's climax, at least it was announced. So that basically comes down to another 16 chapters or so for us, maybe :D

Well the similarities are glaringly obvious, instead of Illya Kiritsugu had Miyu as his child, who is a wish granting device just like her. Seems like Shirou adapted a bit more to Kiritsugu's believes here though, thanks to traveling with him. I mean he clearly said if she only had to die he would've done it, but supposedly her whole body and soul would be forever tied to the world, and hence he held back. That's already quite the step from the Shirou of Stay Night XD Miyu should be grateful that she's such a kawaii brocon ;)
Julian feels like a mix of Issei and Shinji tbh haha. That Sakura though :blush
 
Top