Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Nothing too big yet, yes but those graverobbers look fun. Also a few of them were quite hot.
Damn that does remind me of the 3 little girls which were sold as sex slaves, playthings for a dog or something or living voodoo doll... Brrr that was the darkest thing AgK has delivered so far...
Sure, sure. Though the origin is different. I think Miyu is a bit cooler. Yeah this is a completely different Shirou. Not that I mind as he is way more badass. The way he cut that pipe with the ruler. Awesome.
She is a brocon and he is a siscon... Heh... I wonder why Matou does still exist but Tohsaka, Edelfeldt and so on don't.
Well Julian is a lot worse. x'D
Sakura already gave me yandere vibes...
It does look different yeah fun it is okay. The sketches were so... Ugh...Kinda feels like it degraded a bit compared to earlier chaps tbh, guess it's somewhat related to the Hunter x Kill chap. Dunno if he just was too slow or sick or something, the volume release most likely has this fixed. Nothing really spectacular happened since the clash with the granny, but there should be at least another six chaps not yet scanlated... which reminds me that supposedly 0 is heading towards it's climax, at least it was announced. So that basically comes down to another 16 chapters or so for us, maybe
Well the similarities are glaringly obvious, instead of Illya Kiritsugu had Miyu as his child, who is a wish granting device just like her. Seems like Shirou adapted a bit more to Kiritsugu's believes here though, thanks to traveling with him. I mean he clearly said if she only had to die he would've done it, but supposedly her whole body and soul would be forever tied to the world, and hence he held back. That's already quite the step from the Shirou of Stay Night XD Miyu should be grateful that she's such a kawaii brocon![]()
Julian feels like a mix of Issei and Shinji tbh haha. That Sakura though![]()

Nothing too big yet, yes but those graverobbers look fun. Also a few of them were quite hot.

Damn that does remind me of the 3 little girls which were sold as sex slaves, playthings for a dog or something or living voodoo doll... Brrr that was the darkest thing AgK has delivered so far...
Sure, sure. Though the origin is different. I think Miyu is a bit cooler. Yeah this is a completely different Shirou. Not that I mind as he is way more badass. The way he cut that pipe with the ruler. Awesome.
She is a brocon and he is a siscon... Heh... I wonder why Matou does still exist but Tohsaka, Edelfeldt and so on don't.
Well Julian is a lot worse. x'D
Sakura already gave me yandere vibes...



kidding. I get your point. I don't really know many of them, well more like I basically know the ones I've always know since childhood and maybe a little more.