- Joined
- Mar 18, 2011
- Messages
- 7,395
- Reaction score
- 1,302
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
RIP your character, Nuno.








nuno cry like a bitch everytime one of his teammate feednunie trys to be so hard....no emo![]()

don't get him crunknuno cry like a bitch everytime one of his teammate feed![]()

oh...FeelsBadMan is a meme, ain't no emos around here mate.



Looks wonderful, how about outside?I'm a Program Manager over the two HPI Commercial support accounts and the HPE CCR account in Nordics, total headcount of like, 70-80 peeps with financial responsibility etc etc so that's really sweet!
I'll link some pics below :3
![]()
![]()
Also, I was gonna go to Oslo next tuesday on bus trip but it got cancelled as I'm taking my driver's license, don't know the new date but when I do I'll let you know; we need to take a drink or five!

Yeah HMU man, most of the time I'm available =)Stop spamming!Black Okabe ftw!
You don't like it? I guess it depends on the view if you see it as cool or emo@niichan: Looks wicked, but damn that coloring of pale Okabe![]()

Dont have any pics but I'm moving in on 1st of Oct, I'll snap a picture or two then!@niichan: Looks wicked, but damn that coloring of pale Okabe
Looks wonderful, how about outside?
Why are you going on a bus trip?Yeah HMU man, most of the time I'm available =)
