FeelsBadMan Zone

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
RIP your character, Nuno.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
tl;dr: I got a massive lag spike that lasted a minute or so, and I died after 15 or so seconds.

Long story: I've had some Internet issues for the longest time now, and nothing helps no matter what I try, except changing provider probably. Anyway I've had some minor (and big) spikes while I played my HC char (only played since Thursday, so not many days right now on my return to the game). I got away with the few major ones since I had a free path just to just "run the lag off". Basically if I'm not hindered, I can just run back from where I came for a loooong time and lose the mobs, even if I can't really see what's going on in terms of gameplay. But I basically got into a worst case scenario, in a tight small corner full of mobs around me, and double champion packs with nasty abilities. Basically I couldn't see where I was running since I was stuck to begin with, so even if I jumped out I had no way of seeing where I was going since my character won't move if I can't move freely (can't see it when I lag). So just jumped blindly, ran blindly and hoped for the best. My heroic Templar follower tried to heal my sorry ass, I heard the ability go off, but when I heard it I also knew I was 100% dead since then I was actually in danger xD Such a shame but oh well. 131 hrs played, my main and best character on any mode in the game, also most played char, died from lag while pushing his limit. Not the wisest idea when I noticed the lag come through just minutes before, but "thought it had disappeared", lel.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Chou Ginga Gurren Lagann :kreygasm

Still better, more hyped and better executed evolution than the actual TENGEN TOPPA.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
That's a big downer. :(
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
wtf!?

"Feelsbadman zone"??????

U emo or sth?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
:feelsbadman
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
:(


On a more positive note I've bought a house and gotten promoted ;-)

*pops in with the sole purpose to brag*
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
FeelsBadMan is a meme, ain't no emos around here mate.

Nice! What position will you have now?

A house, give pictures :kreygasm
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
teh salty kappachino zone
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
nunie trys to be so hard....no emo:nunoamaze
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm a Program Manager over the two HPI Commercial support accounts and the HPE CCR account in Nordics, total headcount of like, 70-80 peeps with financial responsibility etc etc so that's really sweet!

I'll link some pics below :3




Also, I was gonna go to Oslo next tuesday on bus trip but it got cancelled as I'm taking my driver's license, don't know the new date but when I do I'll let you know; we need to take a drink or five!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
damn....blai is ball'n:gnut
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
@niichan: Looks wicked, but damn that coloring of pale Okabe :XD

I'm a Program Manager over the two HPI Commercial support accounts and the HPE CCR account in Nordics, total headcount of like, 70-80 peeps with financial responsibility etc etc so that's really sweet!

I'll link some pics below :3




Also, I was gonna go to Oslo next tuesday on bus trip but it got cancelled as I'm taking my driver's license, don't know the new date but when I do I'll let you know; we need to take a drink or five!
Looks wonderful, how about outside? :)

Why are you going on a bus trip? :XD Yeah HMU man, most of the time I'm available =)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@niichan: Looks wicked, but damn that coloring of pale Okabe :XD



Looks wonderful, how about outside? :)

Why are you going on a bus trip? :XD Yeah HMU man, most of the time I'm available =)
Dont have any pics but I'm moving in on 1st of Oct, I'll snap a picture or two then!

One of our partners HQ is in Oslo so I sometimes go over there :)
 
Top