Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love
What is a Manglobe?
What is a Manglobe?

It does indeedDoes Proxtube ring a bell?![]()



No catch I guess, just watch and be amazed/disappointed XDYowamushi, Kizumonogatari, Accel World, Rewrite.
So many good news? Where is the catch?
---------- Post added October 07, 2015 at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was October 06, 2015 at 06:31 PM ----------
New Gintama Op is lame... Ed is quite good. So far Fairy Tails op reigns supreme.
Afro!
I guess the latter just refers to Rewrite?No catch I guess, just watch and be amazed/disappointed XD
Hmm yeah the OP isn't too strong and you can't confirm anything from it, besides Afro haha. I really really like the ED though, it's either heavily inspired or heavily hints at the Shogun Arc (next season) because come on, showing all of Gintoki's major fights so far, heavy focus on Gintoki vs Takasugi, Gintoki being all covered by blood (just reminds you of that fight), Kagura and Kamui covered by a big umbrella.... After Afro and Kondo's short arc (seen in the preview) there's nothing much of importance left, just two or three funny arcs I would like to see animated, so it's possible at least.
And regarding OP's Fairy Tail sure is a strong contender, but I would need some rewatchs to make a better comparison. ED-wise Gintama feels like the strongest so far.


Can't argue about Rewrite, but anime original stuff often doesn't turn out too good when there's a source material. Mostly talking about Rewrite though, yeahI guess the latter just refers to Rewrite?
Gintamas ED was indeed quite good. Way better than the opening at least. So far Gintama for best ED and FT for best OP. Not many shows left which could surprise me...![]()

Also, Shingeki Chuugakou is a strong contender for best OP to me xDD Still in Naruto fever? Nice find

I am still scared.Can't argue about Rewrite, but anime original stuff often doesn't turn out too good when there's a source material. Mostly talking about Rewrite though, yeah
Owari no Seraph S2 it will be![]()
Also, Shingeki Chuugakou is a strong contender for best OP to me xDD

There's every reason to be, tbh....I am still scared.
Hm the first OP was not bad at all. Second seasons OP is from fripside so I expect something great.

reddit huh? Never was too fond of that place for some reasonNot really. I just check out /r/naruto from time to time.
Oh come on...There's every reason to be, tbh....
Well it was Sawano Hiroyuki after all, prolly the best thing about this whole show x'D Yeah, let's hope so.
It can't be that bad. 

Well from what I heard the story delivers on the father/son part + epic animation, the villain story is more or less filler/garbage again, exactly what I expected. Not that I mind, I just want to see some glorious family moments and Boruto/Himawari animatedSo Boruto just launched in the US. I guess we can expect some OK cam quality torrents soon with subtitles. I think I might actually watch it. I can't wait so long for the BRAY + subs with how hyped this movie is xD


There's a good chance it will turn out really bad, but I shall keep my fingers crossed for now XDOh come on...It can't be that bad.
Well it had a nice OST alltogether. But yeah the story sucked...
Still looking forward to fripside.![]()
but cabbage is tasty and so versatile!IDK, the main character look like he has a cabbage for hair.
Of course it is possible. We need a PV and the amount of episodes. Then we can judge.There's a good chance it will turn out really bad, but I shall keep my fingers crossed for now XD
No OP yet, but the first episode was surprisingly good. I guess it helps a lot that Yuuichi actually grew into a somewhat decent MC lol


