A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

What is a Manglobe?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

An anime studio...they did champloo
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

This works a bit TOO well...

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Does Proxtube ring a bell? :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Yowamushi, Kizumonogatari, Accel World, Rewrite.
So many good news? Where is the catch?

---------- Post added October 07, 2015 at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was October 06, 2015 at 06:31 PM ----------

New Gintama Op is lame... Ed is quite good. So far Fairy Tails op reigns supreme. :D

Afro!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Yowamushi, Kizumonogatari, Accel World, Rewrite.
So many good news? Where is the catch?

---------- Post added October 07, 2015 at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was October 06, 2015 at 06:31 PM ----------

New Gintama Op is lame... Ed is quite good. So far Fairy Tails op reigns supreme. :D

Afro!
No catch I guess, just watch and be amazed/disappointed XD

Hmm yeah the OP isn't too strong and you can't confirm anything from it, besides Afro haha. I really really like the ED though, it's either heavily inspired or heavily hints at the Shogun Arc (next season) because come on, showing all of Gintoki's major fights so far, heavy focus on Gintoki vs Takasugi, Gintoki being all covered by blood (just reminds you of that fight), Kagura and Kamui covered by a big umbrella.... After Afro and Kondo's short arc (seen in the preview) there's nothing much of importance left, just two or three funny arcs I would like to see animated, so it's possible at least.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

And regarding OP's Fairy Tail sure is a strong contender, but I would need some rewatchs to make a better comparison. ED-wise Gintama feels like the strongest so far.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

No catch I guess, just watch and be amazed/disappointed XD

Hmm yeah the OP isn't too strong and you can't confirm anything from it, besides Afro haha. I really really like the ED though, it's either heavily inspired or heavily hints at the Shogun Arc (next season) because come on, showing all of Gintoki's major fights so far, heavy focus on Gintoki vs Takasugi, Gintoki being all covered by blood (just reminds you of that fight), Kagura and Kamui covered by a big umbrella.... After Afro and Kondo's short arc (seen in the preview) there's nothing much of importance left, just two or three funny arcs I would like to see animated, so it's possible at least.

And regarding OP's Fairy Tail sure is a strong contender, but I would need some rewatchs to make a better comparison. ED-wise Gintama feels like the strongest so far.
I guess the latter just refers to Rewrite? :XD

Gintamas ED was indeed quite good. Way better than the opening at least. So far Gintama for best ED and FT for best OP. Not many shows left which could surprise me... :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

I guess the latter just refers to Rewrite? :XD

Gintamas ED was indeed quite good. Way better than the opening at least. So far Gintama for best ED and FT for best OP. Not many shows left which could surprise me... :XD
Can't argue about Rewrite, but anime original stuff often doesn't turn out too good when there's a source material. Mostly talking about Rewrite though, yeah :XD

Owari no Seraph S2 it will be :kappa :kappa Also, Shingeki Chuugakou is a strong contender for best OP to me xDD

Still in Naruto fever? Nice find :lmao
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Not really. I just check out /r/naruto from time to time.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Can't argue about Rewrite, but anime original stuff often doesn't turn out too good when there's a source material. Mostly talking about Rewrite though, yeah :XD

Owari no Seraph S2 it will be :kappa :kappa Also, Shingeki Chuugakou is a strong contender for best OP to me xDD
I am still scared. :worrybunny

Hm the first OP was not bad at all. Second seasons OP is from fripside so I expect something great.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

I am still scared. :worrybunny

Hm the first OP was not bad at all. Second seasons OP is from fripside so I expect something great.
There's every reason to be, tbh.... :XD

Well it was Sawano Hiroyuki after all, prolly the best thing about this whole show x'D Yeah, let's hope so.

---------- Post added October 10, 2015 at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was October 08, 2015 at 11:11 PM ----------

Not really. I just check out /r/naruto from time to time.
reddit huh? Never was too fond of that place for some reason
 
Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

There's every reason to be, tbh.... :XD

Well it was Sawano Hiroyuki after all, prolly the best thing about this whole show x'D Yeah, let's hope so.
Oh come on... :XD It can't be that bad. :gwah

Well it had a nice OST alltogether. But yeah the story sucked...
Still looking forward to fripside. :D
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

So Boruto just launched in the US. I guess we can expect some OK cam quality torrents soon with subtitles. I think I might actually watch it. I can't wait so long for the BRAY + subs with how hyped this movie is xD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

So Boruto just launched in the US. I guess we can expect some OK cam quality torrents soon with subtitles. I think I might actually watch it. I can't wait so long for the BRAY + subs with how hyped this movie is xD
Well from what I heard the story delivers on the father/son part + epic animation, the villain story is more or less filler/garbage again, exactly what I expected. Not that I mind, I just want to see some glorious family moments and Boruto/Himawari animated :wtf

Not going to bother with Cam rips though, but you can tell me your impression :D

And I will repeat myself again and annoy you, but you gotta check out Boku no Hero Academia, it reminds me of Naruto so much. Your best bro Koen loves it too, so what's there to hesitate :')

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Oh come on... :XD It can't be that bad. :gwah

Well it had a nice OST alltogether. But yeah the story sucked...
Still looking forward to fripside. :D
There's a good chance it will turn out really bad, but I shall keep my fingers crossed for now XD

No OP yet, but the first episode was surprisingly good. I guess it helps a lot that Yuuichi actually grew into a somewhat decent MC lol
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

IDK, the main character look like he has a cabbage for hair.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

There's a good chance it will turn out really bad, but I shall keep my fingers crossed for now XD

No OP yet, but the first episode was surprisingly good. I guess it helps a lot that Yuuichi actually grew into a somewhat decent MC lol
Of course it is possible. We need a PV and the amount of episodes. Then we can judge. :D

Yeah i missed the OP... Why did they do that. :uguu
But yeah it was a ncie episode indeed. Nice amount of action and actual development. Fucking Hiragis!
Apart from Shinoa of course. Best girl desu ne. :wtf
 
Top