I'm just lonely

I'm just lonely

I don't think he would fire me even if I screwed up. He is weird, but caring in a way to someone who is pretty much an outcast like me.Yeah...You're gonna get fired soon...
![]()
I'm really curious about what kind of loneliness you are feeling.I don't know.
Are you guys lonely?
I'm quite used to , I don't even care these days.I don't know.
Are you guys lonely?
AwwI'm quite used to , I don't even care these days.

I have a date on Tuesday.
Depends on what you mean by "don't care about true love". I don't care about true love for myself, it doesn't mean I don't believe in it. I consider that my grandparents experienced true love, the most beautiful couple I've ever seen. If you really want to live with someone you truly love, it's your choice, your life and above all, don't pick someone through spite.Haku, I meant lonely in the romantic sense. I have great friends, and they aren't few either.
I'm just starting to get a bit cynical, feeling like I'd never find true love. But it's my strongest desire and belief, and I'm sure I won't lose that about me.
Anyway I bet most of you don't care about things like true love so....
(it's my romantic side)

Oh, so, you seek out "true" love, hmm.Aww
Haku, I meant lonely in the romantic sense. I have great friends, and they aren't few either.
I'm just starting to get a bit cynical, feeling like I'd never find true love. But it's my strongest desire and belief, and I'm sure I won't lose that about me.
Anyway I bet most of you don't care about things like true love so....
I confess I might get laid soon!I have a date on Tuesday.
I'd say it's hard to find love these days, let alone true love...Personally I believe that if you find someone that you like, and with whom you can be yourself, while having genuine affection for them then it's as close as it gets to finding real/true love.That person is out there, you just have to keep your eyes open, so you won't miss them.Aww
Haku, I meant lonely in the romantic sense. I have great friends, and they aren't few either.
I'm just starting to get a bit cynical, feeling like I'd never find true love. But it's my strongest desire and belief, and I'm sure I won't lose that about me.
Anyway I bet most of you don't care about things like true love so....
I confess I might get laid soon!I have a date on Tuesday.


Already arranged a second date. This is it, guys. This is surely it.
I am sooo happy for youDate was awesome!Already arranged a second date. This is it, guys. This is surely it.

Did you get laid?Date was awesome!Already arranged a second date. This is it, guys. This is surely it.


tfw Im curious what happened nowSooooo... Remember that girl I was pining over?
Well, she broke up with her boyfriend. And I've been flirting subtly for the past month or so. My sister just sent me a text saying "....She just sent me a really cryptic text about how we need to talk.... If she tells me she's in love with you or some shit, I SWEAR TO GOD."
HOPES ARE SO HIGJd.fjgha.kdfg
I will be crushed to pieces if it turns out to be nothing.![]()
So if this turns out as you hope - will this mean you'll be half out of the closet?Sooooo... Remember that girl I was pining over?
Well, she broke up with her boyfriend. And I've been flirting subtly for the past month or so. My sister just sent me a text saying "....She just sent me a really cryptic text about how we need to talk.... If she tells me she's in love with you or some shit, I SWEAR TO GOD."
HOPES ARE SO HIGJd.fjgha.kdfg
I will be crushed to pieces if it turns out to be nothing.![]()

