Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Yeah...You're gonna get fired soon...


:XD
I don't think he would fire me even if I screwed up. He is weird, but caring in a way to someone who is pretty much an outcast like me.

I don't know.

Are you guys lonely?
I'm really curious about what kind of loneliness you are feeling.
You must be grateful that I happened to run into this post. This Haku-sama, the master of all forms of solitude, shall enlighten your path as a special favor.

If it's about being understood to the perfection by someone else, then, yeah, everyone is.
Though if the standard is lower, and it's about finding a common ground with someone who can understand you to a degree, then, some people can find their way out, and some people cannot. It's a tricky situation.
If it's about having someone to casually hang out with, then, the majority of people will make it happen, leaving a bunch of unsociable outcasts behind.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Being lonely is a full time job for a lot of people. And i think we all are a bit lonely in some sense... hell even married couples who've been together for a while sometimes ignore each other and feel 'lonely'.

My take on it is that, you lose something you gain something. Really optimistic look on life, but i find you get farther being that way... optimistic that is.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,691
Gender
Female
Country
China
I confess that the people I'm meeting today, for who I have to wake up this early (because distance) aren't all that worth it .-.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I'm quite used to , I don't even care these days.
Aww :comfort

Haku, I meant lonely in the romantic sense. I have great friends, and they aren't few either.

I'm just starting to get a bit cynical, feeling like I'd never find true love. But it's my strongest desire and belief, and I'm sure I won't lose that about me.

Anyway I bet most of you don't care about things like true love so....

I confess I might get laid soon! :sexyarf I have a date on Tuesday.
 

Anera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
665
Gender
Female
Country
France
Haku, I meant lonely in the romantic sense. I have great friends, and they aren't few either.

I'm just starting to get a bit cynical, feeling like I'd never find true love. But it's my strongest desire and belief, and I'm sure I won't lose that about me.

Anyway I bet most of you don't care about things like true love so....
Depends on what you mean by "don't care about true love". I don't care about true love for myself, it doesn't mean I don't believe in it. I consider that my grandparents experienced true love, the most beautiful couple I've ever seen. If you really want to live with someone you truly love, it's your choice, your life and above all, don't pick someone through spite.

It's rare to see someone like you who believes in true love nowadays, I think it's beautiful in a way... I support you. :blush (it's my romantic side)

Have a good date on Tuesday btw. :fan
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Omg thank you Anera! :hug
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Aww :comfort

Haku, I meant lonely in the romantic sense. I have great friends, and they aren't few either.

I'm just starting to get a bit cynical, feeling like I'd never find true love. But it's my strongest desire and belief, and I'm sure I won't lose that about me.

Anyway I bet most of you don't care about things like true love so....

I confess I might get laid soon! :sexyarf I have a date on Tuesday.
Oh, so, you seek out "true" love, hmm.
You might be right about people not caring about it. Or rather, people often do not care about it being "true". As long as one can have genuine feelings, he/she is less likely to keep searching.

If you have such strong faith in reaching your desire, you will be fine, anyway. My perplexing skills are not needed here.
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Aww :comfort

Haku, I meant lonely in the romantic sense. I have great friends, and they aren't few either.

I'm just starting to get a bit cynical, feeling like I'd never find true love. But it's my strongest desire and belief, and I'm sure I won't lose that about me.

Anyway I bet most of you don't care about things like true love so....

I confess I might get laid soon! :sexyarf I have a date on Tuesday.
I'd say it's hard to find love these days, let alone true love...Personally I believe that if you find someone that you like, and with whom you can be yourself, while having genuine affection for them then it's as close as it gets to finding real/true love.That person is out there, you just have to keep your eyes open, so you won't miss them.;)
...because if you don't then you'll regret it for the rest of your life.:arf
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Hi all! Welcome to the internet, the place where all lonely people gather. And somehow manage to remain lonely in spite of everyone being here.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Again, I said in the romantic way. XD And sometimes you get lonely even when and because you are surrounded by people. Trust me, I know.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Date was awesome! :sexyarf Already arranged a second date. This is it, guys. This is surely it.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Sooooo... Remember that girl I was pining over?

Well, she broke up with her boyfriend. And I've been flirting subtly for the past month or so. My sister just sent me a text saying "....She just sent me a really cryptic text about how we need to talk.... If she tells me she's in love with you or some shit, I SWEAR TO GOD."


HOPES ARE SO HIGJd.fjgha.kdfg

I will be crushed to pieces if it turns out to be nothing. <_>
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Expect nothing, take everything. But good luck. with the lady friend! Last time i was in a relationship was like 8 months ago. It was a 4 year relationship, now that i'm out of it...

....

I don't have a clue how i survived, omg, not having to worry about other people all day... is freaking' great.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,691
Gender
Female
Country
China
Sooooo... Remember that girl I was pining over?

Well, she broke up with her boyfriend. And I've been flirting subtly for the past month or so. My sister just sent me a text saying "....She just sent me a really cryptic text about how we need to talk.... If she tells me she's in love with you or some shit, I SWEAR TO GOD."


HOPES ARE SO HIGJd.fjgha.kdfg

I will be crushed to pieces if it turns out to be nothing. <_>
tfw Im curious what happened now
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sooooo... Remember that girl I was pining over?

Well, she broke up with her boyfriend. And I've been flirting subtly for the past month or so. My sister just sent me a text saying "....She just sent me a really cryptic text about how we need to talk.... If she tells me she's in love with you or some shit, I SWEAR TO GOD."


HOPES ARE SO HIGJd.fjgha.kdfg

I will be crushed to pieces if it turns out to be nothing. <_>
So if this turns out as you hope - will this mean you'll be half out of the closet?
Half as in Bi or will this new chick be your play thing? :hmm
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
..............

Turns out it was not nothing! :cookiehand
 
Top